1. Post #3881

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,722 Posts
    How's that? Can you load saved outfits in SP?
    You just go to saved outfits in your trainer of choice if it supports it, and then load that outfit.

Edited:

Oooooh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #3882
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,194 Posts
    So it turns out in this hacker lobby i am in with a few others FAPS users, it is possible to be pushed out of the apartment and onto the streets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3883

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,722 Posts
    So it turns out in this hacker lobby i am in with a few others FAPS users, it is possible to be pushed out of the apartment and onto the streets
    If the trainer they're using has NetworkControl then yes they can teleport you to them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events

4. Post #3884
    The lobby that's friends-only but seems to be BFFs-only instead?

Invite me in, elixperth on SC. I'm friends with at least one person in there but it insists I'm not allowed in.

Fucking pissing me off to the point of not caring if I get banned and just installing a trainer and giving myself the money I want, since I can't even play with friends anymore, apparently.

Edited:

R* you bunch of shits you are seriously trying my patience
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events

5. Post #3885
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,347 Posts

$137 million to develop and R* can't even get friends lists right. (This is after friending someone and attempting to join via the join game button that you get on friends in the SC overlay.)
    On PS3 you had to be friends with everyone in the session to be able to join a friends only session.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #3886
    On PS3 you had to be friends with everyone in the session to be able to join a friends only session.
    Then can we fix the fucking session so it doesn't have to turn into a circle jerk of friendsing? Crew-only or invite-only (and kick anyone without FAPS tags) would be better than this nonsense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #3887
    Go make yourself a fucking waffle.
    April 2012
    8,077 Posts
    yes, crew only would be best for these situations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Waterfox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #3888
    Dennab
    December 2013
    3,958 Posts
    Then can we fix the fucking session so it doesn't have to turn into a circle jerk of friendsing? Crew-only or invite-only (and kick anyone without FAPS tags) would be better than this nonsense.
    I agree. while I was banned there was a friends only circle jerk and the fucking host wouldn't accept my request.

He still hasn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

9. Post #3889
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,830 Posts
    GTAO is fucking awful, literally go online and i'm instantly killed by randomers. How on earth are you guys finding this fun?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #3890
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,204 Posts
    I keep reading claims that the heist utility vest and helmet reduce incoming damage, does anyone know anything about this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

11. Post #3891
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,668 Posts
    I keep reading claims that the heist utility vest and helmet reduce incoming damage, does anyone know anything about this?
    It does in heists.

Edited:

GTAO is fucking awful, literally go online and i'm instantly killed by randomers. How on earth are you guys finding this fun?
    By not playing with randoms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #3892
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    7,287 Posts
    The session I was just in with a few other FAPS and random hackers was hilarious. Before I left I was being punched by a shark man while being chased by a pig.

Shame my graphics card crashed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

13. Post #3893
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,194 Posts
    We do crew sessions and fuckaround basically.

Otherwise If I am in a public lobby and i see another faps user I usually make my way to them so i can chill with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #3894
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,204 Posts
    It does in heists.
    Any other missions, or only heists?

15. Post #3895
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,606 Posts
    Shekels have been dispensed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #3896

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,722 Posts
    I thought it worked everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #3897
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,668 Posts
    Only heists and heist setups.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #3898
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,204 Posts
    Only heists and heist setups.
    Interesting. Does it work with vests from the M menu, or is it only the three heavy vests? Does it apply to the "stealth vest" in the same section? And does the helmet stats stay active even after though helmets don't show up in Heist outfits?

19. Post #3899
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,668 Posts
    Interesting. Does it work with vests from the M menu, or is it only the three heavy vests? Does it apply to the "stealth vest" in the same section? And does the helmet stats stay active even after though helmets don't show up in Heist outfits?
    With vests, anything from the "utility vests" section will have an effect. Haven't used helmets so I'm not sure with that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #3900
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,609 Posts
    I envy you guys who have the Roosevelt!

I fucking want one too.....

:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Internet Explorer 10 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #3901
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    Same. I have a paint job in mind and everything...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

22. Post #3902
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    21,011 Posts
    I'm tempted to start using a trainer just so I can get a Roosevelt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #3903
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,069 Posts
    The very idea of making something that isn't 100% themed to a season or event, limited, is stupid for a game like this.
    It fits with the sovereign and liberator, but not something like the roosevelt.

It's a real douche move by R*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #3904
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    We need to start really buckling down and experimenting to try and find a way to give limited vehicles to someone who doesn't have a trainer.

Edited:

Forcing vehicle change with good timing works, but only if it's YOUR garage. We need to find a way to do the same (or something similar) for another person.

25. Post #3905
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,609 Posts
    Uh, Online doesn't start?

Just stuck at connecting to online and that fucking crappy Music.

Waited 5 min and nothing happened.

What's up with that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Internet Explorer 10 Sweden Show Events

26. Post #3906
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    - automerge fail -

27. Post #3907
    March 2014
    204 Posts
    Is there still a session going? Haven't checked the thread ever since LSPDFR came out because that kept me occupied but I'm already bored.

If there is one, my SC is Shironome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #3908
    Dennab
    October 2012
    4,773 Posts
    Does Self Radio not support mono songs?

My Beatles songs aren't playing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events

29. Post #3909
    Wishes he could fit in with the mapping section..
    June 2010
    4,995 Posts
    Um, shit. I was taking advantage of OpenIV's new audio stuff to look for the heist soundtrack, when I found some pretty interesting stuff... Either upcoming or cut heist audio. I don't know if anyone on GTAF has found this yet but it is an incredible find. I'm gonna try and make a video or something, you guys heard it here first.

Edited:
    They're pretty loosely organized, but these seem like setups for a finale I haven't found yet. One involves entering a nightclub, shutting off the CCTV, and seducing/killing (?) a financier or investor or something. The other involves stealing a riot van from different spots around the map. The last one is tracking down an evil scientist, Melvin Andrews, and killing him to take his pass for something. Still finding more!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #3910
    March 2010
    1,935 Posts
    Does Self Radio not support mono songs?

My Beatles songs aren't playing
    Listening to the mono mixes of The Beatles? What are you, a proto hipster?
       just kidding, the mono mixes are better   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events

31. Post #3911
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    2,010 Posts
    Um, shit. I was taking advantage of OpenIV's new audio stuff to look for the heist soundtrack, when I found some pretty interesting stuff... Either upcoming or cut heist audio. I don't know if anyone on GTAF has found this yet but it is an incredible find. I'm gonna try and make a video or something, you guys heard it here first.

Edited:
    They're pretty loosely organized, but these seem like setups for a finale I haven't found yet. One involves entering a nightclub, shutting off the CCTV, and seducing/killing (?) a financier or investor or something. The other involves stealing a riot van from different spots around the map. The last one is tracking down an evil scientist, Melvin Andrews, and killing him to take his pass for something. Still finding more!
    So wait, can you tell if they're connected to SP or MP?

Edited:

Because if it's for MP, it'd be cool to have a new heist in Ill Gotten Part 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events

32. Post #3912
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    9,593 Posts
    Is there a way to mod out the turbo whine and blowoff valve that turbo tuning gives you? It's so unfitting on things like a Phoenix.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari United States Show Events

33. Post #3913
    November 2012
    2,948 Posts
    I wish PSN had a feature to sync a Spotify playlist with the in-game radio (they could keep the ads if you're using the free version), I don't think they would ever do something like that but it WOULD be awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Chrome Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #3914
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    4,929 Posts
    With vests, anything from the "utility vests" section will have an effect. Haven't used helmets so I'm not sure with that.
    Actually that's wrong
    Every HEAVY utility vest grants increased protection
    The stealth utility vest doesn't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3915
    Wishes he could fit in with the mapping section..
    June 2010
    4,995 Posts
    These are definitely MP heists!!! It involves     going on a robbery spree across multiple Fleeca banks (the ones you can't open) by blowing up power substations and being faster than the cops. It seems like two guys are on getaway, and two take the cash for the first few banks. The final bank needs all 4 players inside to take the cash...but it might go wrong. I don't know if these are failure messages or part of the mission, but you might get locked out of the vault and have your escape vehicle towed. Prep involves seducing a bank manager at a club to take his pass, setting charges on the power substations, and stealing Speedophiles from the Del Perro Pier and riding them through the canals to the dropoff. I'm not sure if the riot van and the evil scientist are connected to this heist - they have different prefix names and no finales connected to them. They could be preps for an entirely different heist. Lester seems to know the evil scientist personally, but there's a new character sending you after the riot vans. I can't place his voice, it sounds a little bit like Trevor but not really?     This is so exciting! I'm gonna upload a video ASAP.

Hold up, I just found audio for ANOTHER heist. That's at least 2 finished heists so far, potentially 4 if the setups have their own finales and just aren't a part of these. Is this what Rockstar have been doing?

36. Post #3916
    Improved:

Also, thanks again to the kind shekels dealer who helped me avoid having to surrender my precious goods to Adolf Rockstar. I might end up finding out what the limit is on how many bags fit before R* notices, as I racked up something like $18 mil total, including spending on things. Oh well, as long as they don't actually reset my money, IDGAF if they ban me for two weeks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #3917
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    8,819 Posts
    Only just noticed that my saved outfits online aren't there anymore. :(

My fucking cop outfit damn it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #3918
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,204 Posts
    Actually that's wrong
    Every HEAVY utility vest grants increased protection
    The stealth utility vest doesn't
    Aw you're shitting me, that's the nicest one though.

39. Post #3919
    Dennab
    January 2015
    808 Posts
    Am I the only one that finds the fact that GTA:LCS is $10 and SR2 is $5 in PSN funny?

GTA LCS runs like shit unfortunately, but it's so fucking fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Chrome Panama Show Events

40. Post #3920
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,606 Posts
    Improved:

Also, thanks again to the kind shekels dealer who helped me avoid having to surrender my precious goods to Adolf Rockstar. I might end up finding out what the limit is on how many bags fit before R* notices, as I racked up something like $18 mil total, including spending on things. Oh well, as long as they don't actually reset my money, IDGAF if they ban me for two weeks.
    Shekels for all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events