1. Post #3841
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,989 Posts
    Okay whoever designed the Cognoscenti Cabrio's roof mechanism clearly just wanted to show off their animation chops because holy shit

Edited:

I just bought one and I can't stop playing with the roof, help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #3842
    March 2010
    1,937 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events

3. Post #3843
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,797 Posts
    I really hope we get something classic returning in Ill Gotten Gains 2, like the proper Cognoscenti or something.

Also, I can't believe how quickly OpenIV has been tackling GTA's formats. After just two months we can already edit the main file containers, textures, audio, and text files. There are only two major things left now, models and .ymts, and after two months of release that amount of support is ridiculous.

Over on FiveM/NTA's side of things we can already import new map and gun models, the former of which actually has proper collisions. It took around 4 years for IV map models to have collision. What a great time to be a GTA modder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #3844
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,989 Posts
    Here's hoping they can figure out a way to establish vehicle spawns and vehicle/ped pathing on those new maps without tediously adding node after node.

That was the biggest issue when making new maps for IV. Only the smaller ones had complete AI pathing because the process took so much time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

5. Post #3845
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    19,527 Posts
    What motorcycle do you recommend? I only got Sanchez for off-road fun but what are some FP favourites?
    the sanchez, daemon, and enduro are the only ones worth getting

6. Post #3846
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,989 Posts
    I enjoy my Thrust, though in general I like touring bikes so I might be biased. It rides really smooth regardless, and its top speed is excellent.

Edited:

It's no slouch on the track either

7. Post #3847
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,797 Posts
    Here's hoping they can figure out a way to establish vehicle spawns and vehicle/ped pathing on those new maps without tediously adding node after node.

That was the biggest issue when making new maps for IV. Only the smaller ones had complete AI pathing because the process took so much time.
    Hopefully some crazy talented person will make a 3D editor or a plugin for modelling software where you can lay down splines instead of messing with coordinates and doing it by hand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #3848
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,737 Posts

wtf happen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #3849
    July 2007
    760 Posts
    Chop is killing for sport.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events

10. Post #3850
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    8,833 Posts
    It seems going over the Video Memory Limit when putting the texture quality to high doesn't really do shit to my framerate and there didn't seem to be any stuttering either, which is weird as I was expecting the game to just run like shit.

This is the hardware I have too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #3851
    Dennab
    August 2010
    2,817 Posts
    I was persuing a Technical in LSPD:FR. Trevor was the one manning the gun
    Try chasing an Armored Kuruma

That shit was hard to bring down
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events

12. Post #3852
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,989 Posts
    There don't seem to be any side effects to operating at ~5% (2100/2000, for instance) over memory limit, and I don't see why you wouldn't unless your framerate starts tanking.

I've heard some say they run it at 10% or more over limit but when I tried that myself, Windows started killing applications which use the GPU like Chrome, so I wouldn't recommend it.

13. Post #3853
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    19,527 Posts
    I ran at 50% over limit with no ill effects other than shitty framerate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #3854
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    18,542 Posts
    some russian hacked my account

cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #3855

October 2014
    834 Posts
    Call me, trainer/scripthook impaired. But how would one bypass the asiloader/scripthook lock on online?
    It's done by editing the .dll with a disassembler. It's not something you can just pickup, though, because you need to be at least acquainted with assembly, which is a very low level language.

Go to Google images and search "OllyDbg" and "x64dbg" for a glimpse of what it looks like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events

16. Post #3856

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,741 Posts
    Update to FriendlyMenu
    Version 2
    Update includes a menu revamp similar to EnhancedNativeTrainer's new one since I'm basing the menu off of it.
    Drunk animation is toggleable through the Player menu.
    Freeze wanted level at a certain star.
    Backend work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events

17. Post #3857
    November 2009
    898 Posts
    Update to FriendlyMenu
    Version 2
    Update includes a menu revamp similar to EnhancedNativeTrainer's new one since I'm basing the menu off of it.
    Drunk animation is toggleable through the Player menu.
    Freeze wanted level at a certain star.
    Backend work
    Apparently when I tried your previous version of your trainer, it works online too. And kinda screwed my online character up and kept spawning as michael because of that one setting in the trainer. Nonetheless, awesome trainer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Singapore Show Events

18. Post #3858

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,741 Posts
    Apparently when I tried your previous version of your trainer, it works online too. And kinda screwed my online character up and kept spawning as michael because of that one setting in the trainer. Nonetheless, awesome trainer
    The reset skin setting? Yeah just disable that. To fix your model use the fix skin thing, then change outfits or just reload the game.

19. Post #3859
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,038 Posts
    some russian hacked my account

cool
    Yeah, that's how I got 10 millions and all car mods unlocked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Czech Republic Show Events

20. Post #3860
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,243 Posts
    Bum fight from hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

21. Post #3861
    November 2009
    1,320 Posts
    What motorcycle do you recommend? I only got Sanchez for off-road fun but what are some FP favourites?
    The Thrust and Carbon RS are both really nice bikes, but I honestly hold the Hakuchou as my favourite, from what I gather it's as fast as the Thrust, but doesn't turn like a boat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 Ireland Show Events

22. Post #3862
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,227 Posts
    So that i've seen some LSPD:FR players here, do you guys know how i can get body armor? Seems that i could not get into weapons store to buy some more heavy equipments. I only know using the rage console and spawn a police car. Also, how do i accept missions? I see them popping every every minute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Netherlands Show Events

23. Post #3863
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,973 Posts
    I use the Shitzu and I love it. I have no idea if it's good or bad at all, but it's expensive!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #3864
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,211 Posts
    can't wait to replace all sounds with el sonditio in game.

Edited:

or the radio host yelling "EAST LOS EFHEMMEEEEE"
    Speaking of annoying radio hosts, if I knew how to rip voices from background noise I'd bring back Teriyaki-chan from GTA2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #3865
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,850 Posts
    I seem to be crashing within 5 minutes of playing with the PoliceMod script. Pretty frustrating, everyone else seems to be running it stable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

26. Post #3866
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,243 Posts
    With the amount of cheaters and outright cunts online, I'm seriously fucking angry whenever I go online without facepunchers.

27. Post #3867
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,211 Posts
    Akuma! It's cheap at only $9,000 yet it has some of the best handling of any bike imo. It's fast, it corners well, it has good breaks. And since it's so cheap, performance mods are also cheap, and they turn that thing into a straight up beast.

28. Post #3868
    December 2014
    324 Posts
    I'm reading this thread and I wish I could afford the PC version of GTA V, I had it on my X360 and played a lot of GTA:O, would I get some specials if I got the PC version and transfered my stuff?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Poland Show Events

29. Post #3869

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,741 Posts
    I'm reading this thread and I wish I could afford the PC version of GTA V, I had it on my X360 and played a lot of GTA:O, would I get some specials if I got the PC version and transfered my stuff?
    You can buy a Dukes, you get a hatchet, and I think that's it.

30. Post #3870
    December 2014
    324 Posts
    You can buy a Dukes, you get a hatchet, and I think that's it.
    Dukes? Is that the same one from GTA IV? I remember it had one.

And how does the hatchet look? Is it a plane or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #3871
    Does anyone know what R*'s trigger levels are for Hackerbux™ transactions? I know they exist, and I'm thinking of becoming my own Hackerbux™ vaccination clinic rather than beg and whine at others so that I can one-and-done my bank account (and then ditch the trainer going forward), but given that there's limits I'd probably need to go up to the limit on a few intervals, and having a copy of the trainer installed myself is a lot more efficient than bossing other people around. I just want to know what the safe limit and interval are, if anyone knows, or how much people have been giving themselves and not getting banned for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events

32. Post #3872
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,973 Posts

Hatchet is an axe-like melee weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #3873

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,741 Posts

Hatchet is a melee weapon.

Edited:

Hatchet

Dukes

I just found out if you have a saved outfit using your Online character, you can play as them in SP with green hair.

34. Post #3874
    Dennab
    December 2013
    3,958 Posts
    you can get the classic, non-shit blista too as a "returning player", on top of being able to get the dododododododododo, and the Monster Truck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

35. Post #3875

Frosty ❄️ Member

July 2010
    12,741 Posts
    Oh yeah and you can get the Kraken submarine.

36. Post #3876
    Wishes he could fit in with the mapping section..
    June 2010
    4,996 Posts
    I just found out if you have a saved outfit using your Online character, you can play as them in SP with green hair.
    How's that? Can you load saved outfits in SP?

37. Post #3877
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,227 Posts
    So that i've seen some LSPD:FR players here, do you guys know how i can get body armor? Seems that i could not get into weapons store to buy some more heavy equipments. I only know using the rage console and spawn a police car. Also, how do i accept missions? I see them popping every every minute.
    Ok, it seems these missions that pop up are nearby (blue round circles), but whenever i am at that spot, it will dissapear, so did i do something wrong here? It wont trigger or activate the mission.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #3878
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    3,798 Posts
    Tried joining a Hackerbux session but GTA won't let me :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #3879

October 2014
    834 Posts
    Ok, it seems these missions that pop up are nearby (blue round circles), but whenever i am at that spot, it will dissapear, so did i do something wrong here? It wont trigger or activate the mission.
    You need to press Y to accept the callout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

40. Post #3880
    Tried joining a Hackerbux session but GTA won't let me :(

$137 million to develop and R* can't even get friends lists right. (This is after friending someone and attempting to join via the join game button that you get on friends in the SC overlay.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)