1. Post #3041
    Gold Member
    June 2013
    1,245 Posts
    Concept up for grabs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Artistic Artistic x 6Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

2. Post #3042
    Dennab
    March 2010
    1,060 Posts

Its not Arms Race but.... Enjoy anyway. :) Mod in description.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 31 (list)

3. Post #3043
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    That's a friggin' huge barrel.

The recoil would snap your wrist off and embed the gun's hammer in your skull. And there's no possible way the breech could seal properly, meaning you'd probably lose your fingers and light yourself on fire too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #3044
    Dennab
    March 2010
    1,060 Posts
    Hah, that kind of makes it even better for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

5. Post #3045
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    "On Fire: Hit yourself. Idiot."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

6. Post #3046
    March 2013
    2,452 Posts
    On Reload: Hit yourself. Idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

7. Post #3047
    October 2014
    339 Posts

Just to say this is back up for claiming

EditL Nevermind, claimed again. c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 15Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #3048
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    I so want to see that get made.

I'm surprised JukeBox and Colteh haven't gone for it - they did that fantastic Bedevere helm for Medic.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #3049
    March 2013
    578 Posts
    That's a friggin' huge barrel.

The recoil would snap your wrist off and embed the gun's hammer in your skull. And there's no possible way the breech could seal properly, meaning you'd probably lose your fingers and light yourself on fire too.
    C'mon man it's TF2, not much is THAT realistic here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #3050
    June 2012
    1,380 Posts
    Oh its for the Scout, well that's interesting. Just out of curiosity, how easily could it fit with the Pyro's animation?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #3051
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,584 Posts

saw some battlefield hardline footage and thought of doing the rare reload thing, which i think might be implementable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 18Funny Funny x 7 (list)

12. Post #3052
    October 2012
    755 Posts

saw some battlefield hardline footage and thought of doing the rare reload thing, which i think might be implementable
    Is it me or is the hand placement the wrong way round? Looks pretty cool otherwise
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #3053
    March 2014
    5,058 Posts

rare reload in TF2 would be so fitting, if there were a way for this to be done for every weapon, someone ought to mod it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

14. Post #3054
    August 2014
    2,012 Posts
    Is it me or is the hand placement the wrong way round? Looks pretty cool otherwise
    No, it probably just looks weird to you.

That being said I'm all for somebody starting a thread dedicated to rare reload mods. It's a brilliant idea and if it worked right it'd be a sight to behold and make the game that much more enjoyable, unless you're a scrub that plays with viewmodels off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

15. Post #3055
    February 2015
    1,075 Posts
    it's the animation that places the hands the wrong way.

16. Post #3056
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    16,579 Posts
    rare reload in TF2 would be so fitting, if there were a way for this to be done for every weapon, someone ought to mod it
    Could it be done seamlessly between normal reloads though? There's pretty much no reason not to have auto reload on.

17. Post #3057
    March 2014
    5,058 Posts
    Could it be done seamlessly between normal reloads though? There's pretty much no reason not to have auto reload on.
    whenever i had auto reload on the pistol and smg and the like spazzed out in first person since they were always trying to reload.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

18. Post #3058
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,902 Posts

yes please.

Now that all models are C models you can get away with a lot. You'd have to get creative for single shot reloads like a shotgun or the sticky launcher though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #3059
    September 2014
    507 Posts

Its not Arms Race but.... Enjoy anyway. :) Mod in description.
    pretty sure that the textures are not included in the mod. friend and i both checked. might wanna look into that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #3060
    March 2013
    2,452 Posts
    yes please.

Now that all models are C models you can get away with a lot. You'd have to get creative for single shot reloads like a shotgun or the sticky launcher though.
    imagine scout reloading the scattergun with actual shells instead of cocking the lever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

21. Post #3061
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts

you hold the base of the bow with your nondominant hand, meaning sniper holds it with his left, not right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #3062
    January 2012
    1,100 Posts
    Concept up for grabs.
    Wish there were more repurposed armor like this super mutant fanart.

Though there's a brilliant pun if the Sniper had a crossing sign melee retitled "Lollipop Ladies Make Me Cross"

23. Post #3063
    October 2014
    2,339 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome United States Show Events

24. Post #3064
    Dennab
    March 2010
    1,060 Posts
    pretty sure that the textures are not included in the mod. friend and i both checked. might wanna look into that
    Every freakin time woops. Fixed!

25. Post #3065
    April 2013
    2,971 Posts
    yes please.

Loading shotgun shells down the barrel like an old musket.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3066
    March 2014
    5,058 Posts
    i was thinking flicking shots from the palm of his hand into the port (like dealing cards, sorta) without actually touching the gun, so they like fly in

for the rocket launcher I was thinking flipping them into the rear end of the launcher
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

27. Post #3067
    I sell Bot Doggers and Bot Dogger accessories
    November 2011
    1,601 Posts

Took a break from my more serious mods for a fun one; remaking the Cera Cymmetry greatsword from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Still WIP, the shape is super weird on it.

Ingame shot for comparison

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

28. Post #3068
    May 2011
    204 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 20 (list)

29. Post #3069
    July 2011
    1,231 Posts
    Double handed stickylauncher? Supported by Bl8demast3r? 70 fov supported?...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #3070
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    16,579 Posts
    So I'm working on a SWAT Vest for Scout and it's just looking very bland now and I've hit a rock. Any ideas?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #3071
    December 2014
    472 Posts
    So I'm working on a SWAT Vest for Scout and it's just looking very bland now and I've hit a rock. Any ideas?
    add something to the shoulder bits, it's empty there

EDIT: or give it straps similar to demoman's vest

32. Post #3072
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,024 Posts
    those pockets will get torn apart as soon as the scout asumes its idle stance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #3073
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,584 Posts
    you hold the base of the bow with your nondominant hand, meaning sniper holds it with his left, not right
    -snip- holy shit HLMV got me confused and made me think valve did it wrong because apparantly they flip the viewmodel with the huntsman animations
    damn i gotta remake the entire thing from scratch now, if it was possible to import the first frame of the huntsman's idle animation that'd be really helpful but it's not
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Belgium Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

34. Post #3074
    September 2014
    3,036 Posts
    I often see a lot of custom sentry guns and dispensers, yet I never see custom teleporters.

Maybe I'm just missing something and I am deeply sorry if I somehow ignored the custom-teleporter-group of 2005 having already made 300 custom teleporter models, but why are there so little - if any.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3075
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,584 Posts
    I often see a lot of custom sentry guns and dispensers, yet I never see custom teleporters.

Maybe I'm just missing something and I am deeply sorry if I somehow ignored the custom-teleporter-group of 2005 having already made 300 custom teleporter models, but why are there so little - if any.
    quick someone make a tardis teleporter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #3076
    September 2014
    507 Posts
    Every freakin time woops. Fixed!
    Exactly what i told my friend, "he forgets every time"

Back to buisness. Thinking of 2 designs for the Wrench Knife. Help me figure out which one is better

Type A:

Type B:

Vote Funny for Type A, Informative for Type B. thank in advance.

Edited:

Took a break from my more serious mods for a fun one; remaking the Cera Cymmetry greatsword from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Still WIP, the shape is super weird on it.

Ingame shot for comparison

sharp edges............
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #3077
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,853 Posts
    Exactly what i told my friend, "he forgets every time"

Back to buisness. Thinking of 2 designs for the Wrench Knife. Help me figure out which one is better

Type A:

Type B:

Vote Funny for Type A, Informative for Type B. thank in advance.
    Just go for the classic.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #3078
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    1,948 Posts
    A while back, I tried to recreate the heads seen in early TF2 media:

They're more of a novelty thing since they don't function very well with hats, and they're butt ugly, but I think they're still cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Funny x 21Winner x 8Artistic x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #3079
    fuck you inspecter I do what I want
    August 2009
    10,274 Posts
    A while back, I tried to recreate the heads seen in early TF2 media:

They're more of a novelty thing since they don't function very well with hats, and they're butt ugly, but I think they're still cool.
    You could try to shape them to fit the hats, Also I heard the Soldier has a creepy eyebrowless head, care to show it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #3080
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    1,948 Posts
    You could try to shape them to fit the hats, Also I heard the Soldier has a creepy eyebrowless head, care to show it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 2 (list)