1. Post #1
    <font size='5'>oh shit&#60;/font»
    June 2010
    1,952 Posts

Oh nice, another server with Cinema straight out of github
    Nope! We don't share anything with it other than using PlayX (and even then, a really modified version).
    We also have a small community that started back on GM12, which you're more than welcome to join, and a custom map. All waiting for people who want to watch funny videos on YouTube.

Hmh, only YT? Seems small...
    Nope, we also support Soundcloud, KissAnime, KissCartoon (which is currently on maintenance), some experimental ones (like twitch, hitbox, viooz), and even Google Drive. And this list only gets bigger.

kissanime-- wait what, are you one of those weeaboo servers??
    Not really. It's not 'anime-oriented', or 'pony-oriented', or '<fandom>-oriented'. We try to add stuff from all sources, so that you can have a good time, no matter what you like.
    And to ensure said good time, handpicked staff is there to get rid of all the bad apples that might want to screw your experience.

Yeah, just let me get my credit card and we'll see that 'handpicked'--
    Nuh uh. It doesn't work that way. Every member of the staff needs to be active on the server, have a reasonable amount of existing admins to vouch for him/her, and be registered on the forums for some time.
    Every action is logged, for the security of users (no admin abuse) and admins (no trolls). And if you ever need to report someone, we have both on-server tools and forum ones for that. Or you can just steam-friend your nearest admin and tell them.

Alright... Sounds OK for now. Show me something to see.

Ah fuck it, today's a slow day. Give me links and stuff.
    Server IP: join.gcinema.net
    Forums: https://www.gcinema.net/forums/
    Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GMCinema

But wait, before you join!
    You might be impacient to buy yourself a model, popcorn, tags, etc etc etc. And I want to help you there.
    If you join the forums using your steam account, go there and 'purchase' that pack using the coupon HelloFacepunch, you'll get 5k coins for free. Why not, you seem like a nice fella.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)

March 2010
    3,776 Posts
    Oh god those screenshots why would you do this.

Edited:

I don't mean that in a good way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member

June 2012
    19 Posts
    Oh god those screenshots why would you do this
    lol yea, crazy fun stuff happens. :D

4. Post #4
    Gold Member

June 2012
    19 Posts

Edited:

It's not always like that. He posted some screenshots that he thought were eventful. But the server itself is well done and clean.

I'm sure he could find other pictures as well.

5. Post #5
    June 2010
    1,952 Posts

Edited:

Yeah, as madman said above, I was trying to showcase the eventful stuff, since otherwise it's pretty calm.

Just connected and took some more pictures of the map (since there were only two more guys in the server), I hope you like those more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    -snip-
    March 2013
    16,995 Posts
    That map is really cool! Is it custom made for your server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    June 2010
    1,952 Posts
    That map is really cool! Is it custom made for your server?
    It is! And all the credit goes to On-A-Freak.

8. Post #8
    June 2010
    1,952 Posts
    For anyone interested, both KissAnime and KissCartoon are queueable again! Just remember to install Flash for other browsers.

9. Post #9
    The guy who thinks he's funny
    October 2014
    1,298 Posts
    This looks sick!

This can be a replacement for the existing cinema if there was a download for it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member

June 2012
    19 Posts
    This looks sick!

This can be a replacement for the existing cinema if there was a download for it
    its better to keep it closed and have people visit the original and support the development than have a million clones... looking at you cinema... xD

11. Post #11
    June 2010
    1,952 Posts
    On-A-Freak and RuneStorm have done Hammer magic once again, and there is a new, bigger map now.
    No more errors and trippy walls for people without CSS!

Updated the screenshots on the OP.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member

June 2012
    19 Posts

Edited:

;P fixed

13. Post #13
    June 2010
    1,952 Posts
    Some updates since last post:

-A lot of achievements have been added, for pretty much every aspect of the server
    -Lots of movies have been, and still are, played every so often (with increases on holidays and festives)
    -Ditched Teamspeak, now there is a Discord server
    -Apartments have been implemented - create YOUR OWN THEATER ROOM!
    You can use a The Sims-inspired editor to do your own place, decorating it however you like, and have others visit it. It's really cool. Huge kudos to Xerasin for this one.
    -To celebrate its recent availability to the public, there's a holidays apartment contest: make a nice room and you may win some games! More info here.

These are the most important ones, at least
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)