1. Post #1
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts

Infinite mods amIright

Infinity Lite, reborn from the ashes of Infinity Evolved! Infinity Evolved is dead for the time being, but I believe it's going to make a comeback once more of the big mods are available for 1.10. Until then, we're on Lite.

We're currently on our sixth world (generated 2nd January 2017). We'll keep this world until activity dies down across the board, and when that happens, we'll kill off the server for a while and regen a new world like we've always done. Pictures of world coming soon once we've gotten more settled on the server.
    World Map

World downloads
    Magic World 2
    Infinity v.1
    Infinity v.2
    Infinity v.3
    Infinity v.4

it's dead Jim. Might make a return in the future, maybe not. World downloads available below.

World downloads
    Infinity Expert v.1
    Infinity Expert v.2

Rules

* DO NOT CREATE A BLOOD MAGIC DEMON INVASION ANYWHERE NEAR ANOTHER PLAYERS SHIT! Move at the very least 1000 blocks away from any player made structure before summoning it if you really need to summon it for whatever reason.
    * PvP is enabled, but that doesn't mean you can be an ass to others by killing them. Only do it if mutually agreed or if you have a really good reason to do so.
    * Obvious grief is met by a ban, no questions asked.
    * Harassing homes by breaking blocks or stealing blocks from a home is also met with a ban. This goes for all property owned by another player.
    * Do not claim chunks you do not intend to use.
    Whitelist is enabled so ask if you want to be whitelisted! I won't whitelist anyone who hasn't been here since at least 2016 and has less than 50 posts (If you've been here for several years I might whitelist you even without reaching the post requirement!). I'll agree any posts I've whitelisted.
    Keep in mind that everything you do is logged. Take from a chest, place blocks, destroy blocks, kill animals, mine ore, all logged. If you attempt to shit anything up it's easily rolled back as well and will only cause you to lose your whitelist.

Server IP
    mc.pred.me / 213.251.184.114

Discord
    https://discord.gg/xrHjcEb

Hardware Monitor
    http://mc.pred.me:19999
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2014
    569 Posts
    eevor

FITTING TITLE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts
    as short lived as this was, unfortunately I'll have to put it down. this was a pretty impulsive decision of me as I've realized I won't have time to play on it myself which turns it into an unnecessary expense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts
    I've been thinking of relaunching it after a terrible launch, but I need to know if there's any demand at all to play on a server like this. if I were to launch, would you check it out?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    December 2009
    921 Posts
    Would it still be the same pack? I'd probably play, but I don't really want to have to go back to older mods and end up having an idea for a build ruined because the thing I need for it hasn't been added yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts
    Would it still be the same pack? I'd probably play, but I don't really want to have to go back to older mods and end up having an idea for a build ruined because the thing I need for it hasn't been added yet.
    it'd be the same, Magic World 2. hopefully things aren't too out of date! last update to the pack was on April 7th
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,365 Posts
    I'd play, I've been looking for an FTB Server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts
    it's up and running!

mc.pred.me should work once the DNS change kicks in, but until then, it's at 81.4.103.28. post your in game name and I'll whitelist you!

9. Post #9
    July 2014
    569 Posts
    why would you not whitelist me from before :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts
    why would you not whitelist me from before :(
    I wasn't sure if you were still interested considering it's a few months ago

added!

11. Post #11
    December 2009
    921 Posts
    it'd be the same, Magic World 2. hopefully things aren't too out of date! last update to the pack was on April 7th
    It's going to be pretty out of date no matter what, considering it's a 1.6 pack and mods have been on 1.7 for a while now. But I just took a quick look, and a few of the main things I'd want are there, so I guess I'm in, MC username is Konork
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts
    added dynmap! can be visited at mc.pred.me:8123

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,013 Posts
    can you whitelist me mastfire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    47,381 Posts
    ive been very interested in playing magic world 2(it would be really new to me) but i get so warn out or i get bored cause everyone has done everything

i'll give it a good shot thou so my mc name is KiwiTV
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts
    feel pretty content with my place!

now I just need to find diamonds so I can finally progress with this Ars Magica 2 stuff, or maybe start doing Thaumcraft.

Edited:

also, thanks for fixing up my light nexus, Konork! much appreciated

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    47,381 Posts
    Looks like mc.pred.me:8123 is giving off DNS errors still.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts
    Looks like mc.pred.me:8123 is giving off DNS errors still.
    it works fine on my end, have you tried to flush your DNS using CMD?

ipconfig /flushdns

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    47,381 Posts
    it works fine on my end, have you tried to flush your DNS using CMD?

ipconfig /flushdns
    tried and still nop

Edited:

Also this is why I love Biomes of Plenty.

BARLEY FIELDS FOR DAYS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2013
    4,822 Posts
    Minecraft name is Aldawolf, care to add me to the whitelist?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    June 2012
    2,315 Posts
    in game name is Altais, always interested in trying stuff like this.

21. Post #21
    January 2012
    722 Posts
    My name is FuryMcFlurry
    I'd like to join.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    June 2009
    830 Posts
    Sounds cool, I'd like to join.
    IGN: MajorWX

23. Post #23
    June 2009
    830 Posts
    Got my first Ars Magica spell. If anyone needs their own you can use my setup.

24. Post #24
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts
    anyone found an ender forest biome? need a decent chunk of pearls but it's hard to come across endermen

25. Post #25
    December 2012
    108 Posts
    Could I get whitelisted?
    ign name: jeremytje5, would love to play.
    I assume this is the recommended version of magic world 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    December 2009
    921 Posts
    I seem to be crashing every time I try to connect now

27. Post #27
    June 2009
    830 Posts
    Preg, my horse ran into invisible lava with me on it because of lag, can I get 3 diamonds, a saddle, and a lead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    47,381 Posts

I really like my place. Now I need to actually get deep into the mod pack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    June 2009
    830 Posts
    Pred, why would you make a Mystcraft world with no way back? Now I'm trapped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    47,381 Posts
    Pred, why would you make a Mystcraft world with no way back? Now I'm trapped.
    You needed a linking book back.
    Make a linking book in overworld and take it with you.

Your own fault

Where are the co-ords to the mystcraft and your co-ords? if you're still stuck I can bring you back out legitimately.

31. Post #31
    June 2009
    830 Posts
    The coords to the book, 260, -180.

I only went in because I thought it was the back way to my dimension, which I was using as a go between for my base and Preds, but it was a different world all together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    47,381 Posts
    Saving MajorWV achieved.

Also upgraded chests and moved some stuff around.

large re-enforced chests are fucking op

33. Post #33
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts
    Saving MajorWV achieved.

Also upgraded chests and moved some stuff around.

large re-enforced chests are fucking op
    it's possible to upgrade chests? will that increase the capacity? how do you upgrade a chest?

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    47,381 Posts
    it's possible to upgrade chests? will that increase the capacity? how do you upgrade a chest?
    just make a standard wooden chest and then get 1 iron block + iron ingots and wood logs and you can upgrade it to an iron

same with the gold

its called re-enforced iron/gold chest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    January 2012
    722 Posts

Meet John and Johnson, our golem workers, they aren't bright but gets the job done
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,365 Posts
    My in-game name is TheCactusman, whitelist please!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,365 Posts
    So, eh... server down eh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    47,381 Posts
    So, eh... server down eh?
    Server seems to be dead.

Edited:

Server is now alive. Thanks for kicking it up the ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #39

November 2013
    4 Posts
    can you whitelist me ? IGN: krowten
    might have a look later today :)

is the disagree a no then ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,807 Posts
    can you whitelist me ? IGN: krowten
    might have a look later today :)

is the disagree a no then ?
    yes unfortunately! I've set the requirements for a whitelist in the OP, need at the very least 50 posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)