1. Post #161
    March 2005
    15,362 Posts
    Thaumic horizons looks rather interesting. Might delve into Thaumcraft once again.

Edited:

Well, s'pose I was going to do that anyway, as warded glass is rather aesthetically pleasing.

2. Post #162
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,261 Posts
    what a headache, server is finally up!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

3. Post #163
    June 2013
    2,588 Posts
    -Snip Temp-

4. Post #164
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,431 Posts
    -snip-

5. Post #165
    December 2013
    91 Posts
    Server down?

Nvm it's probably updated.

6. Post #166
    March 2005
    15,362 Posts
    Authentication server maintenance seems to come at the least convenient times :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    October 2010
    685 Posts
    whitelist please
    rocketsnail
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,431 Posts
    Great I got teleported under bedrock by a concussion creeper and fell out of the world :I

RIP power tools
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Waterfox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,194 Posts
    I think someone had the same issue earlier in the thread and their gravestone spawned on the bedrock above where they fell out of the world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    March 2005
    15,362 Posts
    Starting a pyramid project, mainly because i'm rather unoriginal about building in the desert, but also because I could fit so much of my stuff in there. Donation of unwanted cobble, sand and sandstone would be much appreciated. It's not that I don't know how to generate the stuff, it's just my current power sources can't catch up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    June 2009
    757 Posts

Inventing gunpowder was a mistake.

12. Post #172
    March 2005
    15,362 Posts
    Minecraft, "DRM free" my ass. Auth servers have been shitting themselves on and off for a while now.

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    357 Posts
    whitelist pls
    <---
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    December 2014
    322 Posts
    Can I get whitelisted too pls?

in-game name is Hergan5
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Waterfox Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,261 Posts

just dug myself a massive hole in the mountain in preparation for the Blood Magic altar! wish the altar was a little smaller so I could fit it somewhere else, but I suppose this'll have to do

16. Post #176
    March 2005
    15,362 Posts
    Got bored with making a desert village and got to work on the pyramid. Having an automated (albeit slow and power-hungry) method for sandstone production helps a great deal.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    330 Posts
    I'm on a quest to make a bunch of automatic farm things.

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,628 Posts
    there is a bug where when you take the golemancers bell out of the crafting table you ctd

19. Post #179
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,431 Posts

What's up with the dynamic map?

20. Post #180
    June 2013
    2,588 Posts

What's up with the dynamic map?
    It's trying to be beautiful,

Ps. I think its thinking its bigger then it actually is

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,898 Posts
    Could someone have shot a projectile that took forever to despawn and loaded the chunks it was above?

22. Post #182
    June 2013
    2,588 Posts
    Could someone have shot a projectile that took forever to despawn and loaded the chunks it was above?
    I wouldn't be surprised since this is modded... But I doubt it was that, I'm assuming someone used a machine with chunkloader and let it mine or do whatever it was doing and then went and retrieved it

23. Post #183
    March 2005
    15,362 Posts
    Finished the exterior of the pyramid.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

24. Post #184

August 2012
    90 Posts
    these line in the dynmap are portal gun shot chunkloading until it hit something or despawn after far too many chunk

25. Post #185
    June 2013
    2,588 Posts
    these line in the dynmap are portal gun shot chunkloading until it hit something or despawn after far too many chunk
    I'm assuming you were the one who did it o.o

26. Post #186
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,261 Posts

finished the room for my blood altar! now I just need to finish the altar itself and it's done
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    September 2012
    4,302 Posts
    It's crazy how much free crap you can get from villages.

28. Post #188
    March 2005
    15,362 Posts
    What useful things does blood magic do?

29. Post #189

August 2012
    90 Posts
    nah i just know how certain mod work and that chunkloading portal shot are the best bet at the way it look

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    10,806 Posts
    What useful things does blood magic do?
    Various spells and artifacts that greatly enhance certain things, like growth speed-enhancing mechanics, "throwable" torches, powerful weapons, strong armor, etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    June 2013
    2,588 Posts

finished the room for my blood altar! now I just need to finish the altar itself and it's done
    Don't summon Satan please

32. Post #192

August 2012
    90 Posts
    we can't use blood magic for flight since allow-flight is set at false in server config
    since there so much other way for flight who bypass that config could you set the config at true
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,628 Posts
    i can fly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,431 Posts
    For fuck sake, the authentication servers are down for maintenance again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Waterfox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    March 2005
    15,362 Posts
    For fuck sake, the authentication servers are down for maintenance again
    That's probably the default message when the servers go down.

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,628 Posts
    do we have KAMI enabled on the server for Thaumic Tinkers?

37. Post #197

August 2012
    90 Posts

Mastfire got a new friend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    March 2005
    15,362 Posts
    In the process of revamping my nether portal. Might have to move the silverwood trees as they're making my pyramid feel inadequate

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #199

August 2012
    90 Posts
    i spawn an earth elemental demon from blood magic and when it spawn the server crash :S
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    March 2005
    15,362 Posts
    Might be gone for a few days, as i'm moving house. I've shut off most of my machinery to prevent any sort of an overflow problem, just about to shut off the sandstone generator as well.

Edited:

Or I would, if I wasn't getting a "can't resolve hostname"

Edited:

Oh, for some retarded reason MC added a space after the IP and that bollocksed things up.