1. Post #81
    June 2013
    3,670 Posts
    Server down"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,745 Posts
    Server down"?
    its up! it seems like the auth servers were having some problems, try again now. I was able to get in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    June 2013
    3,670 Posts
    its up! it seems like the auth servers were having some problems, try again now. I was able to get in
    Ya I got in now! Thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,558 Posts
    IGN: TaintedTurnip

Could you be a babe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Waterfox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    June 2013
    3,670 Posts
    IGN: TaintedTurnip

Could you be a babe?
    10/10 don't approve, Man is a taintedturnip

Ps. We should get factions

6. Post #86
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,558 Posts
    10/10 don't approve, Man is a taintedturnip

Ps. We should get factions
    Im gonna come over there and slap you right in the face with a wet carrot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Waterfox United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    June 2009
    826 Posts
    The server keeps kicking us North Americans, I think we need to restart the server.

Either that or the deep sea cable is getting attacked by sharks again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,745 Posts
    I've rebooted the VPS, server coming online now. hopefully that'll fix the issue!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,809 Posts
    Could I get a whitelist? Username same as Facepunch name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    January 2013
    860 Posts
    Sound fun! I'll join in on this. IGN: Nickster50
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    Dennab
    May 2013
    2,422 Posts
    one_cool_person

whitelist please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,995 Posts
    white list mastfire please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    March 2005
    22,888 Posts
    Figured i'd dip into Minecraft once again, plz whitelist Sgt_Doom
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    June 2009
    826 Posts
    Concussive creepers suck, I got teleported below bedrock by one

And my grave is below bedrock so I can't get to it

Edited:

Nevermind, my grave just jumped to the nearest open block, which was lava.
    After draining a lava lake, I managed to find my graves from both times I fell out of the world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    June 2013
    3,670 Posts
    Concussive creepers suck, I got teleported below bedrock by one

And my grave is below bedrock so I can't get to it

Edited:

Nevermind, my grave just jumped to the nearest open block, which was lava.
    After draining a lava lake, I managed to find my graves from both times I fell out of the world.
    If you got fucked twice at that area I would suggest leaving said area ;P

16. Post #96
    March 2005
    22,888 Posts
    Decided to claim a village and fortify it; don't want zombies killing my emerald sources. Probably going to make it more sensibly built (i.e. bring down some of the hills a bit). After that, the desert shall glow with the fires of industry. And perhaps later, improve the walls and replace the cacti with the more dangerous punji sticks and quicksand.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    211 Posts
    Smelt the villagers into liquid emerald, you know you want to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    March 2005
    22,888 Posts
    Well yeah, but I need a smeltery first, hence the need to keep them alive
    Fortunately they all seem to crowd into one building, so I just build the smeltery underneath it, seal the door and break the floor when it's ready.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    June 2013
    3,670 Posts
    Well yeah, but I need a smeltery first, hence the need to keep them alive
    Fortunately they all seem to crowd into one building, so I just build the smeltery underneath it, seal the door and break the floor when it's ready.
    Hahaha someone else got the same idea as me ! But sadly its hard to build a wall on a mountain village

20. Post #100
    March 2005
    22,888 Posts
    Anyone found a blaze spawner in the Nether yet? Need blaze powder for railcraft stuff, specifically building the steam locomotive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    June 2009
    826 Posts
    Uhh, the server is refusing my connection, I think we need another restart, and start restarting daily.

Edit: Nevermind I think that was a server crash, I lost about 15 seconds of progress, but I'm fine now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,745 Posts
    Uhh, the server is refusing my connection, I think we need another restart, and start restarting daily.
    it ran out of memory, I'm starting it up now! I'll look into finding a script that auto restarts on crash

Edited:

server should be coming up again for real now. it should auto restart from now on out when crashing and restart once daily
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    343 Posts
    I'd like to join in as well if possible
    IGN: 2FAST4U
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    March 2005
    22,888 Posts
    Witches bleed, witches heal, witches keep bleeding. Redecorating my cursed village into a post-Nether invasion hellhole before I move inland, so this blood could be useful.

25. Post #105
    June 2013
    3,670 Posts
    Witches bleed, witches heal, witches keep bleeding. Redecorating my cursed village into a post-Nether invasion hellhole before I move inland, so this blood could be useful.

Oh your that dude ;-; , Plz no hell city

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    10,359 Posts

I'm half-tempted to join this server and join your village so I can finally realize my dream of constructing "Mr. Magoo's Basilica of Torment & Gift Shop".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,614 Posts
    Let's go.

IGN: silentjubjub
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,995 Posts
    can one of the admins conjure up a portal gun for please because i had in my inventory when i went to get it just disappeared.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,075 Posts
    I could go for another mc server.
    IGN: Anderan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,995 Posts
    and lost the nether star due to lag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #111
    June 2009
    826 Posts
    Alright, the idea of factions has been thrown around a bit. I would like to see an official tally.

Should the server add the factions plugin?

http://strawpoll.me/4928801

Any yes or no answer will be tallied toward a joint yes or no count.

32. Post #112
    March 2005
    22,888 Posts
    For future reference, if you need to drain liquid from a smeltery and have optifine installed, disable it first. Kept crashing me to desktop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,745 Posts

got my first ore doubling auto thing going! no idea how to evenly distribute the ores to the three furnaces yet though, anyone know how?

Edited:

since chests from the iron chests mod cannot be locked with lockette, I'll be changing the rules to not allow stealing from unlocked chests
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    10,359 Posts

got my first ore doubling auto thing going! no idea how to evenly distribute the ores to the three furnaces yet though, anyone know how?

Edited:

since chests from the iron chests mod cannot be locked with lockette, I'll be changing the rules to not allow stealing from unlocked chests
    Depending on the version of Thermal Expansion involved, there's either a setting you can set with a wrench that turns the item duct orange (IIRC) that makes them distribute items "round-robin" style. Newer versions, however, require servos to be added and then you can calibrate them for round-robin, I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,075 Posts
    Personally I'd have pulverizers and furnaces at a 1:1 ratio so you can do multiple ore types at the same time if need be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    370 Posts
    Can people still join the whitelist? If so can you add 'luvtoospooge'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    11,745 Posts
    Depending on the version of Thermal Expansion involved, there's either a setting you can set with a wrench that turns the item duct orange (IIRC) that makes them distribute items "round-robin" style. Newer versions, however, require servos to be added and then you can calibrate them for round-robin, I think.
    its in the latest version. I tried adding a filter/servo, but it only gives me the option of whitelisting/blacklisting certain items

38. Post #118
    June 2013
    1,576 Posts
    Whitelist? _incoming_
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    Turbo Dyke
    Dennab
    June 2010
    27,715 Posts
    whitelist 'lain__'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    June 2013
    3,670 Posts
    Oh boy its starting to get popular