1. Post #41

November 2013
    4 Posts
    yes unfortunately! I've set the requirements for a whitelist in the OP, need at the very least 50 posts
    fair enought man, I'll just play singleplayer and come back when I've hit the requirements :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    January 2008
    862 Posts
    I'd like to get whitelisted, too! My name on Minecraft is Digirod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    March 2008
    444 Posts
    Just some images of my island home. Maybe stir up some interest back into people.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    I spent 10$ and all i got was this lousy title.
    June 2008
    4,445 Posts
    i wouldn't mind giving this mod-pack a go with people. IGN is Gazzy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    March 2008
    444 Posts
    Experienced a strange bug.

And then I ascended.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    September 2011
    24,117 Posts
    Diablo 2 references everywhere.

Better hope you got enough jarheads for this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    June 2008
    4,445 Posts
    got a base going over spawn. Nice that someone helped because it would've taken lot longer to get the resources for

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    5,210 Posts
    I'd like to be whitelisted please. It's nice to see there's still FP FTB servers around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,260 Posts
    I'd like to be whitelisted please. It's nice to see there's still FP FTB servers around.
    in game name?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    5,210 Posts
    in game name?
    OH right, sorry. It's Hidole555, same as my name here.

Edited:

Hey there's something in this modpack that uses the same sound effects that play whenever you pick up one of those little experience orbs. I was the only one on the server and while I was mining I heard it off in the distance. I know for a fact that it wasn't from the exp you'd normally get from mining, this was coming from far away. Does anyone know what it is? It's giving me the spooks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    December 2009
    899 Posts
    OH right, sorry. It's Hidole555, same as my name here.

Edited:

Hey there's something in this modpack that uses the same sound effects that play whenever you pick up one of those little experience orbs. I was the only one on the server and while I was mining I heard it off in the distance. I know for a fact that it wasn't from the exp you'd normally get from mining, this was coming from far away. Does anyone know what it is? It's giving me the spooks.
    Geostrata crystals. They're harmless unless you find them in the nether, and in fact, they'll usually help you in some way. You can also mine them for shards you can either use to brew special potions, or make special lamps which can be upgraded into essentially better versions of the natural crystals you find. Also, Silk Touch will work on them, which can be very useful if you find the ones that give experience, the saturation effect, or regen before you can get the stuff to make the upgraded crystals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    June 2008
    4,445 Posts
    I've made my first Ars Spell Touch Dig today, the hardest part was finding string as spiders dont want to spawn it seems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,795 Posts
    Can I join? My profile name is "jA_cOp".

It's a shame that FP servers are barely populated now...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Japan Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,260 Posts
    I've made my first Ars Spell Touch Dig today, the hardest part was finding string as spiders dont want to spawn it seems.
    do enemy mobs in general not seem to spawn or do you think it was bad luck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,795 Posts
    do enemy mobs in general not seem to spawn or do you think it was bad luck?
    I've played for a couple of hours now and I haven't seen a single enemy mob spawn except for when I found a zombie spawner in a dungeon. I don't think they spawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Japan Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,260 Posts
    I've played for a couple of hours now and I haven't seen a single enemy mob spawn except for when I found a zombie spawner in a dungeon. I don't think they spawn.
    it seems to be a common issue with the modpack, an issue relating to hecates. hecates spawn, but they never despawn or do anything which seems to hog every enemy mob spawn. I just killed all of them using the console, hopefully it'll help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    December 2013
    91 Posts
    Sup fella's. I'll play if you'll have me. ign: Ulriik

=)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Steam United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,795 Posts
    Server appears to have crashed. Is there no automatic restart?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Japan Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,260 Posts
    Server appears to have crashed. Is there no automatic restart?
    its up again! I can look into getting automatic restarts once I have some spare time on my hands, maybe later today or tomorrow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,795 Posts
    I've been doing Witchery in a swamp biome.

I wish there were people playing :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Japan Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,795 Posts
    Ran around for like 4 hours looking for wolves; I went through a ton of eligible biomes but didn't find a single one :(

It's a blocker for my progress on Witchery. Does anyone have dogs?

22. Post #62
    June 2008
    4,445 Posts
    found an island with a fuck-tonne of coloured sheep

If you need dog tongues i can ferry a Villager from a village i found that trades them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,795 Posts
    found an island with a fuck-tonne of coloured sheep

If you need dog tongues i can ferry a Villager from a village i found that trades them.
    Yeah I found those traders too so I have about 12 now. It would be nice if we had useful villagers in a central village somewhere.

I haven't found any ocelots either, which are important for Witchery familiars... and of course handy for fending off creepers. The map is getting unnecessarily large because of this kind of exploration :(

Flying around with golden apples sucks though. It obsoletes a lot of end-game mod items and makes railroads, waterways and teleporters meaningless. Not even teleportation through Mystcraft is this unbalanced.

24. Post #64
    January 2014
    8 Posts
    Hey m8's can I join tha server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    December 2013
    91 Posts
    Vouching for you. =)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,260 Posts
    seeing as you're most likely Ulriik's friend, I'll whitelist you. I added your FP name, if that's wrong, please post your IG name as well!

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,968 Posts
    can I join as well? been a while since I've played on Facepunnch minecraft servers.

joined and set up a little base near spawn. I'll be improving the region around spawn with better roads as my current materials allow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    June 2008
    4,445 Posts
    Could i vouch for a IRL friend to join? his IGN is Parched
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,260 Posts
    Could i vouch for a IRL friend to join? his IGN is Parched
    I've added him!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,260 Posts
    is this still alive? if not, the next bill won't be paid. it's still a few weeks until I'm billed next, so it'll stay up until then at the very least.

if there's still interest, I was thinking about changing the modpack to something else. I'm not entirely sure what yet, so feel free to give suggestions! I don't play anymore since I feel like I have everything I need, so a modpack change would be refreshing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    June 2009
    755 Posts
    I would be interested if there was a modpack change. I'm not sure if there are any modpacks that allow for balanced PVP and also gives reason to go to war, but if you can think of one I would certainly play the heck out of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,260 Posts
    I would be interested if there was a modpack change. I'm not sure if there are any modpacks that allow for balanced PVP and also gives reason to go to war, but if you can think of one I would certainly play the heck out of it.
    the closest I can think of that would promote PvP is the bukkit factions plugin. I don't think any modpacks add much reason to PvP

Edited:

I'm currently switching to Infinity. if you think this is a terrible move, tell me! the old world is still available so we can switch at any given time. I'll put the world up for download as well in not too long
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    June 2009
    755 Posts
    I would be totally fine with factions, as long as some of the armors aren't TOO powerful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,260 Posts
    Infinity is up! you'll need to be re-whitelisted due to 1.7.10 using a different whitelist format. post and I'll agree you once you're whitelisted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    December 2009
    899 Posts
    I'll rejoin, the major reason why I stopped was because something was making me crash whenever I tried connecting.

36. Post #76
    June 2013
    2,588 Posts
    Whitelist me

BigBadWilly

Addd "Purelard" too please, Its my secondary account and I can't login to BigBadWilly till I get my phone so I can reset my password for my email account so I can reset the password of my minecraft account
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    192 Posts
    I'd like to join, IGN: Zozamex
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,260 Posts
    I've put the old world up for download!

Magic World 2

39. Post #79
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,260 Posts
    what's a good mod to start out with? I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by all the mods available, not sure where to start

40. Post #80
    June 2009
    755 Posts
    I'll join up. IGN: MajorWX
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)