1. Post #521
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,898 Posts
    Whitelist Kelazun please

Edited:

Whitelist oceansbloo also please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #522
    March 2008
    444 Posts
    Workin on my new thaum tower.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #523
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,898 Posts
    Can you whitelist ThatGeordie please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #524
    Everyone has a $1 title
    November 2008
    6,721 Posts
    Could i be whitelisted along with Dahlis87?

Our names are:
    - skipcast
    - dahlis87

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #525
    July 2012
    2,503 Posts
    Workin on my new thaum tower.

I'm raising your rent you squatter.

6. Post #526
    September 2012
    4,306 Posts
    I might come back now that I have some time off, I'm still whitelisted right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #527
    Crescent fresh
    January 2011
    1,300 Posts
    whitelist pls

ign: Romet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #528
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,196 Posts
    I did a boo boo and ended up in the void aswell, but my Wyvern armor actually kept me alive for long enough to disconnect. Could you use NBTExplorer to change my coordinates to -1623 85 -56 ?

Edited:

Pred fixed, crisis averted.

9. Post #529
    March 2008
    444 Posts
    Too many towers now.

10. Post #530
    March 2005
    15,368 Posts
    Does the slaughterhouse machine destroy mob drops in expert now? Got a blaze spawner setup using it, and no blaze rods drop. Killing them normally nets the rods, though.

Edited:

Also, here's my hideous spaghetti monstrosity of a machine room (missing the recently-added slaughterhouse). Actually running out of space that doesn't dig into the waterwheels and other structures, so will finally have to move it into a dedicated room and tidy it up soon.

Edited:

Messing about in the Last Millennium a bit, redesigned it. Since turning it into a Mystcraft hub is no longer possible, any other teleportation methods we could fill it with?

Edited:

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

11. Post #531
    March 2008
    444 Posts
    It begins again.

12. Post #532
    December 2014
    972 Posts
    What is the configuration for radius of chunks loaded? Our power generators are 50 blocks away or so from our building and after some time (~10 seconds?) of leaving the area the power generators are in and going to the main building, the power seems to go out.

13. Post #533
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,261 Posts
    What is the configuration for radius of chunks loaded? Our power generators are 50 blocks away or so from our building and after some time (~10 seconds?) of leaving the area the power generators are in and going to the main building, the power seems to go out.
    you can chunkload it using the claim chunks map

14. Post #534
    July 2012
    2,503 Posts
    I told myself I wasn't going to get back into the power production game again but once my fiber gets installed I've decided ill probably both start playing again AND see if I can mass produce electricity on the cheaps by utilizing fuck loads of waterwheels, windmills, and some other borderline free stuff.

If the I can generate it free (not including initial build costs), I'll wire it out to you for free.

15. Post #535
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,261 Posts
    normal server is alive again as it was requested! you can move between the two servers by using a portal near spawn

do tell if there's anything that's not working like it should

16. Post #536
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    314 Posts
    Fresh normal map hype!

17. Post #537
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    6,338 Posts
    hey if you could whitelist s_amroberts so I can check this out there's a few of us interested in playing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #538
    March 2008
    444 Posts
    Outside shot of big walled in city that's being worked on in normal map.

Feel free to walk around and ogle at the stuff on inside or even set up a place.

Some stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #539
    March 2005
    15,368 Posts
    Server's failing to backup the map, spits a javaio exception error into chat. I'm getting rather paranoid now :c

20. Post #540
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,261 Posts
    Server's failing to backup the map, spits a javaio exception error into chat. I'm getting rather paranoid now :c
    Fixed! I believe the map was doing alright, it was just complaining about FTB Utilities backup stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #541
    FCR
    June 2013
    48 Posts
    Guess I'll try, worth a shot playing on new gamemodes.
    FCR_ is the nickname, I'm not sure if it's right, I've not played minecraft in some months or so
    I'll mostly be building stuff, perhaps something big, I don't know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #542
    August 2008
    548 Posts
    Can I get whitelisted please? Name: SonicXVe
    I haven't played any mod packs in a while, really curious to get into some building again.

Edited:

Incredible. Apparently my Mojang account was compromised, and though the password was swiftly reset, that didn't stop somebody from changing my username to Legend_AD5113. I have to wait at least a day for them to read my support ticket, but if they decide to do nothing, I'll have to wait 16 days to change my username again.

I hate to ask for another whitelist, but can I get this garbage username added until I can reclaim my proper username?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #543
    August 2008
    548 Posts
    Seems they won't get to my support ticket for a couple more days, and from further reading they will likely refuse or be unable to expedite my name change. They really should have a better way of restoring information like this. I didn't even get an e-mail that my password changed, I only get e-mails when someone attempts a password reset.

Edit: They actually renamed me today, awesome!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

24. Post #544
    August 2008
    548 Posts
    Sorry again for the hassle, can I get whitelisted as SonicXVe? I assume you replaced it with the 'new' name, because it's telling me I'm not whitelisted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #545
    March 2008
    444 Posts
    Max turbine done.

26. Post #546
    August 2008
    548 Posts
    I should be whitelisted right? It keeps telling me I'm not, I wonder if that's not the issue anymore.

27. Post #547
    April 2013
    1,323 Posts
    Could you whitelist lollipoopdeck thank you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #548
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,261 Posts
    I should be whitelisted right? It keeps telling me I'm not, I wonder if that's not the issue anymore.
    Weird, I added both the names. I checked the whitelist file and apparently you got a different UUID than what this says. I've changed it, are you able to get in now?

29. Post #549
    August 2008
    548 Posts
    Weird, I added both the names. I checked the whitelist file and apparently you got a different UUID than what this says. I've changed it, are you able to get in now?
    Works now, I guess support must have reset my UUID too. I thought that was odd.

30. Post #550
    September 2012
    4,306 Posts
    What version of the pack are we currently on, seems I'm missing a few mods despite being on the current version of Infinity.

31. Post #551
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,898 Posts
    What version of the pack are we currently on, seems I'm missing a few mods despite being on the current version of Infinity.
    Not the latest, 2.5

32. Post #552
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,261 Posts
    Oops, didn't realize a new version was out. Now we're 2.6!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

33. Post #553
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,261 Posts
    Just calling in to see if there's anyone still playing. The box will expire on the 21st of September and if this is dead, then I think it's time to pull the plug. It probably won't be dead forever, if the demand ever pops up again then yeah I'll launch it but until then it's no point throwing money at something unused.

As always, I'll put the current worlds up for download before it goes down.

34. Post #554
    August 2008
    548 Posts
    I haven't been :(
    Classes started and I couldn't convince my friends to play Minecraft. Probably not the right time for me.

35. Post #555
    March 2005
    15,368 Posts
    My schedule has gone from shit to shittier, so haven't been able to play that much recently :/

36. Post #556
    July 2012
    2,503 Posts
    My schedule has gone from shit to shittier, so haven't been able to play that much recently :/
    Now that I have a job/college I literally haven't played any video games (except war thunder last night because I was free) since about 2 weeks ago.

37. Post #557
    Gold Member
    January 2014
    1,180 Posts
    Requesting whitelist please. IGN : Woulfe

38. Post #558
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,261 Posts
    Requesting whitelist please. IGN : Woulfe
    I've added you but keep in mind that the server will most likely go down in 9 days.

39. Post #559
    Gold Member
    January 2014
    1,180 Posts
    Ah, well rip server.

40. Post #560
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,261 Posts
    servers ded
    Latest worlds have been added to the download sections in the OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)