1. Post #41
    smelly member
    June 2005
    6,909 Posts
    No "english breakfast". They would've all loved the shit out of that, the only way you can't enjoy one is if you're vegetarian probably.

Thinking about it, I want one now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 24Winner Winner x 15Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,378 Posts
    Century Egg
    (old ass egg)

i fucking love this kid's reaction to coffee, it's hilarious
    this is exactly the face i made when i had my first shot of jaegermeister
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    October 2013
    1,843 Posts
    Oh my god, the Asian kid is my favorite.

"I hate coffee."
    "What's it taste like?"
    "Cow poop..... HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,164 Posts
    the girl at 3:14 and 3:19 is super chill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,611 Posts
    Mmm gotta love that Vietnamese breakfast. Should have replaced the egg with Chinese Doughnut though to eat with the porridge.

6. Post #46
    Terminal Velocity
    April 2011
    3,162 Posts
    what the fuck is with that egg

You've never had smoked salmon on a sandwich(or without the sandwich) for breakfast? I thought this was quite common in all Nordic countries.
    im in the US and its a pretty popular thing here
    usually w/ cream cheese too

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    5,400 Posts
    That blonde girl looks so high it's funny as fuck
    thats what happens when you eat dutch stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #48
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    21,399 Posts
    No "english breakfast". They would've all loved the shit out of that, the only way you can't enjoy one is if you're vegetarian probably.

ive always thought english breakfast looked way too heavy. that looks like more than enough for lunch, i couldn't imagine eating that in the morning
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 38Disagree Disagree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    14,820 Posts
    English breakfast is the best breakfast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 19Disagree Disagree x 11 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,608 Posts
    my ideal breakfast is two slices of buttered toast, 3 over-easy eggs, 3 or 4 slices of bacon, a small serving of well done hash browns, 8 oz. of orange juice, and a large cup of coffee. i've been doing it for well over five years, at least once a week. i'll never get sick of it. i call it the Freedom Platter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    November 2014
    1,033 Posts

God damnit now I'm hungry and about to cook myself breakfast at 2AM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ireland Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    6,032 Posts
    Are you referring to the Polish one? Because that one is fairly common breakfast in America.
    Yeah. You have to actually seek out restaurants that don't have sausage, hashbrowns, and eggs.

A (large) breakfast at Waffle House, the quintessential American breakfast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 10Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    15,925 Posts
    ive always thought english breakfast looked way too heavy. that looks like more than enough for lunch, i couldn't imagine eating that in the morning
    From my experience it's not nearly as heavy as it looks, it's also more commonly eaten on cold/windy/rainy days than hot days. We don't get hot days a lot. It also takes a while to prepare so you've woken up by the time you start eating.

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,694 Posts
    Gravlax is pretty popular here, but for breakfast? Fuck no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Vomit Vigilante
    January 2012
    5,077 Posts
    I'm 25 and still react like that to coffee...I think people who go to starbucks are weird,but hey thats just me
    Starbucks is shitty coffee. Cheap ass beans that they overroast to dull the taste.

Get some homemade coffee, Maxwell House is good if you're looking for the cheap shit.

Besides the fact, you Spaniards have really good coffee. Just put some creamer in it to dull the bitterness.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

16. Post #56
    What's brevity?
    Dennab
    June 2006
    24,062 Posts
    I'm on a similar wavelength, if only for the fact that I don't really feel the need to eat when I wake up. Hell the only times I eat around "morning" is early Monday afternoon and Saturday morning, but when I do it usually involves bacon and eggs in some way, shape or form.

Either way, a fry-up's pretty great for breakfast, and apparently all those oils and proteins can help wear away a bad hangover.

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    5,408 Posts
    I've never heard of anyone having fish for breakfast, what the fuck?
    Mate Eggs Benedict with Salmon is fucking amazing for Breakfast!

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,616 Posts
    Man I didn't even know the word peculiar when I was her age.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 5 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    5,536 Posts
    Dude Polish food is fucking boss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,491 Posts
    My mate from Holland sent me a few different boxes of hagelslag, it's fucking amazeballs. Thought they'd just be weird sugary tasting normal sprinkles on bread but NOPE. Some kind of Dutchy witchcraft makes them sprinkles but not.

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,831 Posts
    "What country do you think it's from?"
    "I dunno, I don't study geometry."
    My sides
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 36Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,596 Posts
    The most pleasant national breakfast (that I'd have every day if I could) had to be Costa Rica's really simple one of some black beans and rice, a tortilla, cheese curds, and a banana. Super good for you, filling, and tasty.

Wonder if there will be a part 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,136 Posts
    Damn that reminds me, I was in sweden once and they had these soft round breads which where so delicious I would eat them without anything on them. also they were exactly the size and shape of a slice of sausage so that was neat.
    What are they called?

seriously they were the bread of the gods i have never felt a sensation in my mouth quite like that

10/10 would spread all of my hagelslag on it
    Polarbrd Rgkaka?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 9Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,805 Posts
    When I went to Italy, all the breakfasting there was done with coffee.

THE BLACKEST, DEEPEST, DARKEST MOST BRUTAL COFFEE MADE FROM SATANS OWN BEANS

That stuff was so goddamned strong about 5 minutes later I just could not stop moving anymore. It was like fucking crack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #65
    Dennab
    July 2009
    19,189 Posts
    -snip

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,404 Posts
    I want to see these kids reactions when they try vegemite

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    5,762 Posts
    Rye bread is best bread. It's, to my knowledge, Finland's most eaten bread, and excellent bread to eat on a trip to nature or other places.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

28. Post #68
    My mate from Holland sent me a few different boxes of hagelslag, it's fucking amazeballs. Thought they'd just be weird sugary tasting normal sprinkles on bread but NOPE. Some kind of Dutchy witchcraft makes them sprinkles but not.
    They're sprinkles made of cocoa butter, regular sprinkles are just sugar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    2,603 Posts
    Polarbrd Rgkaka?
    I think that's them, I hope ikea sells them

30. Post #70
    ☂☂☂☂ ☂☂☂ ☂☂ _☂_
    January 2005
    24,210 Posts
    I tried to look for a good picture of a Swedish breakfast, it's turning out rather hard to find though. Since the traditional Swedish breakfast is basically a miniature smorgasbord with some cereal, eggs, and coffee thrown in.
    If you only have a single type of bread and less than three different things to put on the sandwiches then it's not a full breakfast.
    kalles kaviar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,851 Posts
    These videos always have over exaggerated reactions because everyone's aware they're being filmed and they do it for the camera. Honestly, it irritates me and I'd rather see more genuine reactions than children obviously overacting cause they're on film
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    fuck you inspecter I do what I want
    August 2009
    10,274 Posts
    too bad there was no German breakfast.

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,441 Posts
    kalles kaviar
    Only a scandinavian can eat that. God I fucking love Kaviar but my Thai friends hate it to their guts.

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    12,587 Posts
    Yeah. You have to actually seek out restaurants that don't have sausage, hashbrowns, and eggs.

A (large) breakfast at Waffle House, the quintessential American breakfast.
    Almost as good as dinner

Edited:

The Polish breakfast looked pretty American.
    Hell, I could go for some of that right now.
    I think it's because Polish immigrants represented a fairly large demographic of who came to the US way back when, and brought the objective best breakfast with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,891 Posts
    i fucking love this kid's reaction to coffee, it's hilarious
    That's basicly me everytime I try to drink coffee.
    I just can't stand the taste.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    3,178 Posts
    If you don't like the taste of coffee you're probably just not putting enough cream and sugar in it.

Don't try and be a macho manly man "all the tv shows say I gotta drink it BLACK aggghhhrrrr" and sweeten the shit out of it and it becomes delicious as fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    5,400 Posts
    dunno, not a fan of coffee but when I drink it I drink it black

its not THAT bad

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    9,197 Posts
    I like iced coffee, where the coffee is less of the focus of the drink.

39. Post #79
    March 2009
    1,306 Posts
    When I went to Italy, all the breakfasting there was done with coffee.

THE BLACKEST, DEEPEST, DARKEST MOST BRUTAL COFFEE MADE FROM SATANS OWN BEANS

That stuff was so goddamned strong about 5 minutes later I just could not stop moving anymore. It was like fucking crack.
    I needs this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    5,351 Posts
    Damn, some of those portions are a hell of alot more than what I typically have (i.e. Banana & OJ)