1. Post #1

February 2015
    16 Posts

Hey Facepunch !

I' ve been working on map customisation for something like 3 mounth and today i can finaly realse you this new METRO 2033 Underground map usable for roleplay and custom gamemode

The original map was a realy basic base with :
    -1 Jail
    -1 Shop
    -1 Base
    -1 Tunnel

Now i edit it for roleplay and now it contain :
    -5 Jails
    -5 Shops
    -6 Bases
    -20 Tunnels
    -Openable front door
    -Switchable light
    -Camera system

This giant maze of tunnel is animated with custom sound , openable door and much more .

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

FEATURES :

-Huge tunnel
    -Openable front door for survivor base
    -Multiple jail & gun shop
    -Camera witch show the door to prevent people to open it and let the enemies come
    -And the best for you is still to play it and see ;)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

IMPORTANT : When i took the screenshoots , i' ve add some lights in the maps . The map is realy dark and you will realy need your flash light to play on it !

Here is a vidéo :

IMPORTANT
    I' ve tried to upload the map on the workshop but i failed , for some reason i can' t upload the map , so if one of you guys have already upload a file on the workshop , tell me in the comment i' ll give you all the file to upload it on the workshop ( I need a workshop version for my server ) So if one of you could help me by doing this it would be amazing !

Notes : There is not zombies on the map , but i' ll try to do a tool witch enable you to set NPC spawn to mae it easier ! I will upload it soon !

If you guys enjoy my work and want me to do more , you can donate using paypal ( Because i' m working for free ...)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=MYX9Z89KYKGJJ

Dont add me on steam , if you want to ask me some addons , do it on the comments below !

I JUST WANT TO APOLOGY ABOUT MY ENGLISH : If i talk like a baby girl , i' m from FRANCE ! ( You dont give a f*** yes i know )

Thanks you all !

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j4...il2c/metro.rar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    May 2013
    93 Posts
    These screenshots are literally from other maps, like you just decompiled some of AvoxGaming's maps and stuck them together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

February 2015
    16 Posts
    These screenshots are literally from other maps, like you just decompiled some of AvoxGaming's maps and stuck them together.
    ?

The screen shot are from the map and i mad it by my self by doing and unique map ... A basic version of this has been send to me by a friend with only 1 base and one tunel . I mad it bigger with much more base and tunnel and i create many model to it ...
    So please dont comment if you dont know what your talking about ...

Alors comme on dit en france , quand on sais pas , on ferme sa gueule
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

February 2015
    16 Posts
    I also made a vidéo on the map if there is not enough screen shoot : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA3D8tOqPr4
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    change my title again and i'll pwn u conna
    October 2012
    361 Posts
    copy paster noob
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6

February 2015
    16 Posts
    If you think its a copy , then send me the link of the dam map i' ll look at this !

But like i said , i' ve add more space and tunnel to the map for my server , i' m not using this thread to make money , just to share my work dam !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    October 2014
    428 Posts
    to be honest i recognise the reich area from mrp_stations
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #8
    September 2009
    1,775 Posts
    If you think its a copy , then send me the link of the dam map i' ll look at this !

But like i said , i' ve add more space and tunnel to the map for my server , i' m not using this thread to make money , just to share my work dam !
    Ok, sure...

mrp_staions_b3 - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=284423691

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/...A11E3AAA6D58E/
    http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/...7109EAABA4448/

Your ripped version claiming to not have copied.
    http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/...BD265172A30D8/
    http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/...D9E41E19F859A/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9

February 2015
    3 Posts
    I check the map and there is some jail and room witch are add to the the base , there is also some other things on the main base ...

PS : I' m not this guy , my name is pig too xD

Maybe he took the map and just add some other room and jail ... ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    September 2009
    1,775 Posts
    The map is a giant copy and paste with some things rearranged in different places.
    He stated that he made this map all on his own.
    "The screen shot are from the map and i mad it by my self by doing and unique map ..." (sic)

Taking another map and decompiling it and editing it is not making a map on your own or original.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    March 2010
    307 Posts

Just going to throw that part out there too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    September 2014
    810 Posts
    For Sifly: Il ta démasqué mon gars. Je peux même affirmer que tu as voler la map et tu essaye de nous faire croire que TU l'as créé alors que c'est faux. Un conseil: Va présenter tes excuses au créateur de la map.

Seriously...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    May 2013
    93 Posts
    PIG Mathieu, you joined literally today(Yesterday if you want to be literal) right as people started to question PIG stifly

Coincidence? I think not.

14. Post #14

February 2015
    3 Posts
    PIG Mathieu, you joined literally today(Yesterday if you want to be literal) right as people started to question PIG stifly

Coincidence? I think not.
    OMFG this is like iluminaty

i leave facepunch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15

January 2015
    22 Posts
    nothing wrong with copy pasta but like, dont act as if youre any decent

16. Post #16
    May 2013
    93 Posts
    lmao, he removed his video.

dunked kid.

17. Post #17
    October 2013
    119 Posts
    This is fucking disgusting. Are you serious?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18

January 2015
    22 Posts
    Removed the download.

Nice map 10/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Wow!👏Great moves! 👍Keep it up!😁
    February 2006
    46,082 Posts
    Is this really a fraud because, if that's true

If you guys enjoy my work and want me to do more , you can donate using paypal ( Because i' m working for free ...)
    How scummy can you get?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Wow!👏Great moves! 👍Keep it up!😁
    February 2006
    46,082 Posts
    http://facepunch.com/member.php?u=697560

oh boy what are the odds of another alt

21. Post #21
    January 2012
    687 Posts
    this guy's retarded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22

January 2015
    22 Posts
    dont be mean

hes french, he cant help it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    May 2013
    93 Posts
    dunked kid, get off facepunch.

the rust forums are leaking again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    August 2009
    4,678 Posts
    dunked kid, get off facepunch.

the rust forums are leaking again.
    Lel so dunkd xDdd such a kidd

25. Post #25
    July 2013
    144 Posts
    I check the map and there is some jail and room witch are add to the the base , there is also some other things on the main base ...

PS : I' m not this guy , my name is pig too xD

Maybe he took the map and just add some other room and jail ... ?
    Seems legit.

26. Post #26
    September 2009
    1,775 Posts
    Should I reupload this map seeing as though he deleted it?
    Only if someone really wants it though and will donate me $100 for this "original" map and wasting my time with this horrible map in uploading it with my 64kbps upload speed. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)