1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,353 Posts
    April 28th for release date, called Humanz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,973 Posts
    they tweeted out "Humanz" versions of the gang

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,319 Posts
    Murdoc's looking good these days

4. Post #164
    December 2012
    1,991 Posts
    I love how Noodle looks.

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,844 Posts
    Murdoch without his green skin looks scarily normal

Edited:

Got Noel Fieldings/Liam Gallaghers chin.

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,353 Posts
    He got killed off and they had to replace him with Lennon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,844 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

8. Post #168
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

9. Post #169
    Corgi Enthusiast
    June 2009
    1,386 Posts
    -Oops snip-

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    7,909 Posts
    For the life of me I cannot find where DRAM is featured on Andromeda

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    2,993 Posts
    As if we needed more evidence that Murdoc wasn't a christian.

Dick n balls all over the walls   

edit:

Also, holy crap I really like "We've got the power" track. Really sums up the whole album narrative they were talking about in the interview of "Even if 'the thing' happens, people can unite/music can unite people" or whatever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,693 Posts
    I really like Ascension, when it drops it just feels so hype.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,988 Posts
    Hyped to hear the rest, everything looks and sounds amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    7,909 Posts
    I love Andromeda, Ascension, and Saturnz Barz, but I'm just gonna pretend We Got The Power doesn't exist
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,379 Posts
    Slapped em together into one image.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,973 Posts
    I can vibe with all of 'em but Andromeda is my favorite of what we've heard by far.

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,178 Posts
    So is this the start of Phase 4?

Edited:

What songs are part of Phase 4, if any.

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,353 Posts
    Everything on the upcoming album

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    7,909 Posts
    I'm actually kind of dissapointed by the album cover/name. I don't particularly like the portraits, but it just feels like a rehash of the Demon Days cover either way.

If the whole theme of this phase is like 'having one night left in your life' I'd rather there be some giant complicated scene with all the characters as the cover
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    Facepunch's Resident Game Center CX Expert
    November 2010
    15,982 Posts
    I'm actually kind of dissapointed by the album cover/name. I don't particularly like the portraits, but it just feels like a rehash of the Demon Days cover either way.

If the whole theme of this phase is like 'having one night left in your life' I'd rather there be some giant complicated scene with all the characters as the cover
    Demon Days' cover was just a rehash of Let it Be though

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,736 Posts
    So is this the start of Phase 4?

Edited:

What songs are part of Phase 4, if any.
    It's literally just separated by album. With the exception of The Fall, which is like 3.5.

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,353 Posts

The impression I get is that there will be a broader message than that, we've only heard a few songs yet there's clearly a cosmic theme to the album. They've always gone for a bigger meaning
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,379 Posts
    Frankly I'm disappointed Andromeda's video didn't feature horribly animated space marines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    September 2014
    1,075 Posts
    Ascension is the most hot song i've heard in years man.

We Got The Power is really good also, This album is looking great and i'm glad i pre-ordered my CD. Also am the only one who noticed Noel's voice in We Got The Power?

25. Post #185
    certified postmodern neomarxist
    August 2009
    3,958 Posts
    I love Andromeda, Ascension, and Saturnz Barz, but I'm just gonna pretend We Got The Power doesn't exist
    It'll fit better in the context of the album I'm sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,319 Posts
    Demon Days' cover was just a rehash of Let it Be though
    A rehash being a rehash of a rehash doesn't make it any better

27. Post #187
    April 2013
    9,483 Posts
    So what's up with Russel and Noddle in the new music video anyway?
    Shouldn't Noddle be hating Murdoc's guts or something, and shouldn't Russel be a giant?

28. Post #188
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    16,373 Posts
    Russell shrunk back to his normal size after being a North Korean sideshow attraction in The Book of Russell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #189
    May 2015
    970 Posts
    Uhm I don't know how I found this, but here you go:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

30. Post #190
    April 2013
    9,483 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Portugal Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,610 Posts
    Noodle continues to be adorable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    November 2010
    15,982 Posts
    Looks like they're going to be releasing the footage from the secret show at Printworks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

33. Post #193
    January 2014
    987 Posts
    I've always listened to the 'mainstream' popular Gorillaz songs over the year, but man, I'm fully into them now, been going through all their albums and honestly their work is amazing.

BUT

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE LIVE PERFORMANCE OF DARE

Seriously, how does Shaun Ryder fuck up so bad?

eet dare

eeets deaah

eeeeEEEEEEEEEEET DEEEEEEAAAAAAGGGGH

Edited:

Everything about these live performances are amazing, the female singer nails it everytime, but it's constantly ruined by Shaun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

34. Post #194
    November 2010
    15,982 Posts
    Demon Days live was easily the worst performance of DARE. Shaun Ryder was so piss drunk, he was still holding the bottle. At least the glastonbury performance was a million times better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    6,759 Posts
    It's Shaun Ryder. He's notorious for getting fucked up.

36. Post #196
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    16,373 Posts
    obligatory

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

37. Post #197
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,610 Posts
    You could have basically taken any artist from that scene and easily replaced him, not sure why they stuck with Shaun

Though wouldn't have gotten a video involving a teenage girl dancing around a fat head

38. Post #198
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    6,759 Posts
    You could have basically taken any artist from that scene and easily replaced him, not sure why they stuck with Shaun

Though wouldn't have gotten a video involving a teenage girl dancing around a fat head
    because it's a song about pills/mdma and it's Shaun Ryder - He actually wrote the song. The song is only called DARE because of Ryder's thick accent. It was originally called 'It's There'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    7,352 Posts
    because it's a song about pills/mdma and it's Shaun Ryder - He actually wrote the song. The song is only called DARE because of Ryder's thick accent. It was originally called 'It's There'
    Holy shit that's hilarious

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,988 Posts
    obligatory

Are his sunglasses suppose to look like they're upside down?
    EDIT: Just noticed they indeed are upside down, why?