1. Post #1401
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    22,947 Posts
    Rip steam level, bye 10 year badge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1402
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    4,284 Posts
    So I just installed Source 2.
    I have no idea what I'm doing in hammer now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #1403
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    13,513 Posts
    Is Homebrew worth getting? From what I can tell you just build stuff and try the stuff you build, and that's it.

The building looks cool and all, but seems like it might get boring quickly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1404
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    4,284 Posts
    Is Homebrew worth getting? From what I can tell you just build stuff and try the stuff you build, and that's it.

The building looks cool and all, but seems like it might get boring quickly
    There's a demo

Edited:

Monster Game level 4754830.
    We're going so fast that the music changes can't keep up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11 United States Show Events

5. Post #1405
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    14,481 Posts
    Reading about temporary badge reset.
    Damn it, they added more badges to the monster game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Australia Show Events

6. Post #1406
    April 2009
    505 Posts
    Gotta love the sales!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 9Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #1407
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    6,560 Posts
    You think that if I get Risen the first my Steam wallet will actually INCREASE by 1,71?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Italy Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #1408
    Willing to off arm for a robot arm
    September 2011
    2,351 Posts
    So I just installed Source 2.
    I have no idea what I'm doing in hammer now.
    Hammer in source 2 is so nice though. Its infinity better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #1409
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,596 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/idl...07488879621804

Looks like the buy game, get cards, return game, sell cards loophole has been closed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Informative x 6Winner x 3Late x 1Funny x 1Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1410
    not retarded or something
    July 2008
    6,346 Posts
    Ori and the Blind Forest is so fucking good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

11. Post #1411
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,682 Posts
    According to a dev working with Valve on a VR game, the Vive is schedule to be released this December.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/357920...6568064653236/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #1412
    GOLD MEMBER
    July 2012
    2,063 Posts
    According to a dev working with Valve on a VR game, the Vive is schedule to be released this December.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/357920...6568064653236/
    They said holiday season when they announced it didn't they?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

13. Post #1413
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,682 Posts
    They said holiday season when they announced it didn't they?
    I think they just said later this year, nothing specific
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events

14. Post #1414
    GOLD MEMBER
    July 2012
    2,063 Posts

We beat the game

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner x 27Funny x 8Disagree x 1Agree x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #1415
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,327 Posts
    Why this sale so lame? Scholar of the First sin is only like a dollar off for upgrade price and Arma 3 DLC is almost as much as just rebuying it as the complete edition. SHIT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 3Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #1416
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,266 Posts
    Ori and the Blind Forest is so fucking good
    Yeah it's great. Beautiful visuals and a good soundtrack. The beginning is slow though and it doesn't have enough bossfights.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Germany Show Events

17. Post #1417
    July 2014
    381 Posts

I think I definitely have internet issues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #1418
    November 2012
    299 Posts
    100M Badge:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #1419
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Hungary Show Events Informative Informative x 11Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #1420
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,266 Posts
    Really interesting article. Hopefully it reaches more media.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

21. Post #1421
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    8,863 Posts
    I'm not a fan of buying "DLC" soundtracks.
    Why buy It when you have it already in-game ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

22. Post #1422
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    3,194 Posts
    Altered mixes better suited to listening outside of the game, often less compression, additional tracks, give the composer a little sumptin' as a thank-you...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 19Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #1423
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    9,932 Posts
    If you're a big fan of the music, you probably want to listen to it somewhere other than ingame. It's pretty hard to listen to Bastion's soundtrack while playing World of Warcraft unless you have the soundtrack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #1424
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    13,513 Posts
    Is Grim Dawn worth getting? Do they update often?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

25. Post #1425
    November 2014
    835 Posts
    Doug Lombardi is giving a talk about Greenlight: https://twitter.com/ValveTime/status/611962212580601856
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Hungary Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #1426
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,366 Posts
    What the hell has been up with Steam lately? My Steam Level and all of its features disappear randomly, I can't access my Badges page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Lithuania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #1427
    December 2009
    1,650 Posts
    everything is fucked right now.
    wonder if the game lobbies will be fine after it all comes back.

every now and then a person with no name appears in my friend list. they dont have a profile or anything send help please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1428
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    13,563 Posts
    What the hell has been up with Steam lately? My Steam Level and all of its features disappear randomly, I can't access my Badges page
    Just a bug, it seems to happen almost every day now when the Monster game resets, shouldn't take more than 0-3h to get fixed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #1429
    January 2013
    3,934 Posts
    I'm surprised there are so many people going mad on steam over a point and click game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #1430
    December 2009
    1,650 Posts
    i wonder if there will be a way to play the game after the event ends.

if not i bet somebody will make it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1431
    December 2009
    1,650 Posts

just got 100m

Mobile site got updated recently?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 2Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #1432
    Brought to you by the letter B
    December 2006
    11,071 Posts
    Holy shit, I just got into a room that's been able to rush to 50 mil in under 7 hours.

Looks like we might just be able to get to 100mil before the reset.

Edited:

There's a few trolls trying to sabotage here and there but since we're making a 1mil jump every 10 minutes or they're pretty much failing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Canada Show Events

33. Post #1433
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,567 Posts
    13M jump after 15+ minutes of wormhole charging :D

Edited:

Aaaand we made it. 5th room to reach 100.000.000, just minutes behind the 4th room.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Netherlands Show Events

34. Post #1434
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    5,536 Posts
    How can I get into these 100m games? Do I just have to be lucky when they reset the game? I know the join game command but that only works if your on par with them level wise or they're still getting players
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

35. Post #1435
    hi
    May 2013
    2,461 Posts
    How can I get into these 100m games? Do I just have to be lucky when they reset the game? I know the join game command but that only works if your on par with them level wise or they're still getting players
    I havent been paying attention lately but I got 100mil a bit ago and did with this stuff
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MSG2015 is a script and they do room stuff in the group chat
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MSG15WH is also a different possible script and does their own rooms in their chat but do not use them together, and make sure for whatever room your in that you arent fucking them up by using the wrong one. you'll probably know tho.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamMonsterGame/ is just kinda dumb reddit stuff, http://www.twitch.tv/ulletical is the kinda huge twitch that people also talk in.

its a whole lot of effort/sometimes frustration for something thats pretty pointless, and theres not a lot of time left to get it. if your new your basically just hoping you can join rooms they announce, its quite easy to get 1mil if you want to tho.

Edited:

also people take it really seriously. lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

36. Post #1436
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    5,536 Posts
    Cool thanks. I just wanted a 100 m badge lol. I've got a 100k badge alread .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

37. Post #1437
    March 2013
    7,078 Posts

Damn you Summer Sale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #1438
    I was nice to a hobo once and he bought me this title
    May 2010
    5,562 Posts

Damn you Summer Sale.
    im up to 16 shitty visual novels

all joke gifts from my friends mom i swear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #1439
    March 2013
    7,078 Posts
    im up to 16 shitty visual novels

all joke gifts from my friends mom i swear
    The same guy gifted me Sakura Angels, Spirits and Go! Go! Nippon.

I'm having fun writing reviews about these gripping games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #1440
    May 2014
    1,646 Posts
    Hatoful boyfriend and long live the queen are decent visual novels.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Waterfox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)