1. Post #4001
    June 2015
    201 Posts
    I love that you can do this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chrome United States Show Events Funny x 9Winner x 2Late x 1Agree x 1Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #4002
    October 2014
    7 Posts

-_-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

3. Post #4003
    January 2014
    132 Posts
    Decided to hop on the bandwagon.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Firefox Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4004
    November 2014
    338 Posts
    Decided to hop on the bandwagon.

I can't even tell what class that's supposed to be.
       The 10th class   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #4005

June 2015
    39 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events

6. Post #4006
    September 2015
    186 Posts
    I can't even tell what class that's supposed to be.
       The 10th class   
    That mouth looks like scout's
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #4007
    October 2015
    5,879 Posts
    New Loadout found.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

8. Post #4008
    August 2014
    2,018 Posts

The Monster Kid.

Loadout.tf is broken for me. I'd make a Sans scout with blue spooky sleeves, puffy provatuer, and one of the chilling skulls. Or maybe the seal mask.

I got it to work.

'Don't you know how to greet a new pal?'

'It's just a theory.'
    Engineer's a better fit.
    Using this image as a reference -

I came up with two possible loadouts.

If you want to go for a more subtle and fitting but less identifiable loadout, or

If you want a more blatant but also blatantly "there's no good hornless skull in the game yet" loadout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #4009
    Dennab
    September 2015
    381 Posts
    Engineer's a better fit.
    Using this image as a reference -

I came up with two possible loadouts.

If you want to go for a more subtle and fitting but less identifiable loadout, or

If you want a more blatant but also blatantly "there's no good hornless skull in the game yet" loadout.
    Well I mean, the thermal tracker + delinquent's down vest look way more like the coat than sans in his    genocide run final boss state   

The antartic researcher looks almost nothing like his puffer coat ingame which is zipped open the entire game. Those lines you see on the sprite in your reference picture are his hands in his pockets.

And his eye flashes blue and yellow. That's a single animation frame of that sprite.

(Calm refutation is the exact same as shit slinging and just saying 'nuh uh', don't you know?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

10. Post #4010
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    5,400 Posts
    bit tired of all the undertale crap tbh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 23Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #4011
    August 2014
    2,018 Posts
    Well I mean, the thermal tracker + delinquent's down vest look way more like the coat than sans in his    genocide run final boss state   

The antartic researcher looks almost nothing like his puffer coat ingame which is zipped open the entire game. Those lines you see on the sprite in your reference picture are his hands in his pockets.

And his eye flashes blue and yellow. That's a single animation frame of that sprite.
    Calm yourself, I was just giving a suggestion for a more recognizable loadout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

12. Post #4012
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,025 Posts
    welcome to trends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #4013
    Dennab
    September 2015
    381 Posts
    Calm yourself, I was just giving a suggestion for a more recognizable loadout.
    And I explained why you were objectively wrong. How am I being hostile?
    welcome to trends.
    It's much less lame than any other kind of big popular game recently. It's not something that can be ruined by millions of 12 year olds in multiplayer modes and homogenization of those modes until they're just all garbage clones of one another, like minecraft. It's got a bit more to it than 'sppoky game jump scare woo hidden boo on the wall what does it mean +5 churned out sequels'

I think most people just hate it simply because of the fact that it's fairly popular.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #4014
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    I tried:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

15. Post #4015
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,740 Posts
    no boobies 0/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 9Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #4016

October 2015
    6 Posts
    i just made the scariest pyro ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #4017
    April 2014
    1,886 Posts
    It's a good game, but it would be better of if people didn't bring it up everywhere and overexpose it. I mean, look what happened with FNaF

Though to be fair, unlike the FNaF series, Undertale is good   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #4018
    December 2013
    1,567 Posts
    i just made the scariest pyro ever
    Where's the Reserve Shooter and The Degreaser that are supposed to ACTUALLY scare me? I came here for spooks, damnit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chrome Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #4019
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    9,090 Posts
    Where's the Reserve Shooter and The Degreaser that are supposed to ACTUALLY scare me? I came here for spooks, damnit.
    The Degreaser + Reserve Shooter doesn't scare me, it just makes me angry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #4020
    Dennab
    September 2015
    381 Posts
    It's a good game, but it would be better of if people didn't bring it up everywhere and overexpose it. I mean, look what happened with FNaF

Though to be fair, unlike the FNaF series, Undertale is good   
    Yeah that's basically what I said but at the time writing that I had been awake for more than 24 hours.

However I like it when people bring it up because like you said unlike FNaF    it's actually a good game   .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #4021
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,025 Posts
    seriusly, stop over-reacting to absolutely everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 11Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #4022
    December 2013
    1,567 Posts
    Undertale is good, but it's not something to overreact and defend like goddamn neckbeard.

Back to the topic:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 10Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #4023
    Dennab
    September 2015
    381 Posts
    seriusly, stop over-reacting to absolutely everything.
    I love how once again there's such a small standard of what over reacting is according to facepunch users. I calmly refuted someone else's opinion of what loadout looks more like a character from another video game. Didn't call them any names, didn't make any personal attacks or anything else. The only one offended here is you.

Here's the Crazed Space Robot From Outer Space.

I fucking give up, you people are impossible to please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #4024
    July 2014
    225 Posts
    You should maybe use the Merc's Mohawk instead of the Merryweather because that way you won't have to deal with this horrible clipping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #4025
    Dennab
    September 2015
    381 Posts
    You should maybe use the Merc's Mohawk instead of the Merryweather because that way you won't have to deal with this horrible clipping.
    I dunno I just like the way it looks like it's part of the nabler, kind of. That and the Vintage Merryweather is such an underused hat anyways. It's been almost two years since I've seen anyone wear one ingame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #4026
    December 2013
    1,567 Posts

Is there a reason to use Stout Shako anymore?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Turkey Show Events Winner Winner x 10Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #4027
    Dennab
    September 2015
    381 Posts

Memetic quality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #4028
    December 2014
    249 Posts

Wait the update made it multi class?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Peru Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #4029
    August 2014
    2,018 Posts
    Wait the update made it multi class?
    Only for Soldier and Sniper, unfortunately. It's such an awesome hat and if it were all-class it'd be that much better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #4030
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,313 Posts
    Only for Soldier and Sniper, unfortunately. It's such an awesome hat and if it were all-class it'd be that much better.
    honestly the extreme shapes don't really compliment anyone else's head shape. It works on Sniper coz of the glasses and it works on the Soldier coz it can be so low down but idk if it would work on anyone else.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...edicundhat.PNG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #4031
    April 2011
    1,422 Posts
    honestly the extreme shapes don't really compliment anyone else's head shape. It works on Sniper coz of the glasses and it works on the Soldier coz it can be so low down but idk if it would work on anyone else.

I'm sure a lot of people would love it on Pyro, and maybe Scout but otherwise yeah i don't see it working on Demo, Heavy, or Engineer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #4032
    August 2014
    2,018 Posts

If it's any consolation I personally could see it working on every class it's just so good. More of a comment on how well-done it is than a recommendation now though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #4033
    fuck you inspecter I do what I want
    August 2009
    10,275 Posts

I think it should just stay on Sniper and Soldier, if any other class should get it it should be medic as shown in that picture. Also why not show it with the colonel's coat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

34. Post #4034
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,313 Posts
    I think it should just stay on Sniper and Soldier, if any other class should get it it should be medic as shown in that picture. Also why not show it with the colonel's coat.
    because the shape looks awkward as heck on medic lol

(also that coat wasn't ingame when I made that image, I tested it on Soldier and Medic back in 2013 when I was making it)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

35. Post #4035
    August 2014
    2,018 Posts
    On an unrelated note, I'm planning on investing in an unusual Neckwear Headwear because it's the nicest looking all-class hat IMO, and just really works.

Now, what effect and paint would look best on it? I'd like opinions please, and those opinions would preferably not be "get another hat lel" or "unsuuals are 4 scrubs".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

36. Post #4036
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    3,614 Posts
    Blizzard seems like it would be a fitting effect for the hat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #4037
    August 2014
    2,018 Posts
    Blizzard seems like it would be a fitting effect for the hat
    It would but I'm afraid it'll be highly priced because "durrr themed sets" or anything to that effect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

38. Post #4038
    June 2014
    8,267 Posts
    Challenge, make a good loadout with the Nabler.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

39. Post #4039
    October 2014
    189 Posts

i try
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Firefox Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #4040
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    8,230 Posts
    Honestly that last one ain't bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)