1. Post #2041
    October 2014
    102 Posts
    Just wanted to share this one, i had it a while ago and i think it looks pretty good.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8 (list)

2. Post #2042
    Dennab
    June 2008
    20,723 Posts
    voodoo is pretty much a pyro hat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2043
    August 2015
    5 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #2044
    Dennab
    June 2008
    20,723 Posts
    i'm so fucking bothered that it's worth nothing now. i could have sold it for like literally $100 a couple years ago but, somehow, perhaps because it's absolutely hideous, it has dropped in price to like 5% of the original cost. Even though they stopped being made in 2010.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events

5. Post #2045
    August 2014
    1,774 Posts
    i'm so fucking bothered that it's worth nothing now. i could have sold it for like literally $100 a couple years ago but, somehow, perhaps because it's absolutely hideous, it has dropped in price to like 5% of the original cost. Even though they stopped being made in 2010.
    Assuming you're talking about Voodoo Jujus, even the rarest versions were never worth more than 15 keys at most, barely $30.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2046
    June 2014
    7,827 Posts
    If you decided to hold onto a garbage-looking, expensive hat instead of selling it years ago, that's on you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

7. Post #2047
    Dennab
    June 2008
    20,723 Posts
    If you decided to hold onto a garbage-looking, expensive hat instead of selling it years ago, that's on you.
    yeah except i held onto this garbage looking expensive hat that you could never craft again because i saw what happened to the other garbage looking, expensive hats that you could never get again of that time and decided 4 ref would be a good investment.

it's still worth like 20x the cost to make it.

Edited:

maybe $70. I'd never have to worry about tf2 cosmetics again. unusuals are hideous. i just happened to not be playing tf2 at the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events

8. Post #2048
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    16,473 Posts
    Winter Colonel Heavy.

Agree for TC, Disagree for Bill's
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Disagree Disagree x 13 (list)

9. Post #2049
    June 2014
    2,955 Posts
    So let me understand this, I'm not allowed to add or take part in a load out thread because i have unusuals?? Wow thats deep.
    was probably a bit harsh on my part, but I just saw a wall of unusuals, and I was trying to figure out how they fit with the loadouts you were presenting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

10. Post #2050

December 2014
    42 Posts
    was probably a bit harsh on my part, but I just saw a wall of unusuals, and I was trying to figure out how they fit with the loadouts you were presenting
    No biggy but I thought that was the point of the rating system here? If you don't like the load outs you vote for what you think. Load outs are subjective anyway what floats my boat might not float yours. Your comment kinda put me off posting though as the last thing im trying to do is offend. I dont mind ghosting and looking at peoples load outs but its always better to be involved. Thanks anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #2051
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    6,025 Posts
    I dicked around with Loadout.tf a bit and found these combos interesting. They clip a bit here and there but whatever.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Firefox Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

12. Post #2052
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    16,473 Posts
    I actually like all of them, go with whatever.

13. Post #2053
    Dennab
    June 2008
    20,723 Posts
    I like #2 the most. Reminds me of good anime. Like Nausicaa or something. #3 is trying too hard (still wearing adidas, effect is lost) and #1 is cool, but less cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #2054
    May 2014
    101 Posts
    I dicked around with Loadout.tf a bit and found these combos interesting. They clip a bit here and there but whatever.

Are the second and third ones even possible without doing an eqiup region glitch?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Sweden Show Events

15. Post #2055
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,689 Posts
    OH! MY! GOD!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 19Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #2056
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    6,025 Posts
    Are the second and third ones even possible without doing an eqiup region glitch?
    Generally I run under the impression that doing the equip-region glitch is an accepted form of loadout creation here in the thread, so yeah the last two need that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Firefox Canada Show Events

17. Post #2057
    November 2013
    1,597 Posts
    OH! MY! GOD!

enginee version pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

18. Post #2058

November 2014
    12 Posts
    Bumping this again since I got no opinions last time.

So I've thought about getting a professional scattergun with fire horns of some sort, yes or no?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2059
    August 2013
    1,756 Posts
    it looks cool to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #2060
    November 2010
    7 Posts
    yoink

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #2061
    June 2015
    201 Posts
    Ok, so I got some new hats/cosmetics

New Soldier

New Spy

New Scout

Wait a minute

fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #2062
    January 2012
    1,779 Posts
    i'm looking for a medic loadout that doesn't clash with the original artstyle of the game that preferably uses the brown and team colored paints. do you remember a favorite?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

23. Post #2063

November 2014
    12 Posts
    i'm looking for a medic loadout that doesn't clash with the original artstyle of the game that preferably uses the brown and team colored paints. do you remember a favorite?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

24. Post #2064
    Not sure if it fits your bill, but I do like the war medic I've come up with:

You could also replace the beard with either of the eyepatches, or any of the facial hair combos.

Hat matches nicely with the pants.

25. Post #2065
    October 2014
    102 Posts
    Perhaps this ? It's pretty "Doctor" like, or maybe using the Doctor's Sack.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2066
    February 2015
    1,072 Posts
    The Medic looks like a midget from that angle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #2067
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,774 Posts
    The Medic looks like a midget from that angle.
    They prefer the term "little practitioner"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #2068
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    6,063 Posts
    Looking to revamp loadouts for some of my classes, feedback would be appreciated. Keep in mind these are loadouts I want to do, but I'm just looking for criticisms first.

Scout
    Current

or

Engineer

Sniper

Medic

Soldier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

29. Post #2069
    I love your medic, and your second scout's alright. Everything else seems kinda bland.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #2070
    December 2012
    4,645 Posts

One day he blast jumped too hard. RIP left leg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #2071
    :thinking:
    March 2010
    11,257 Posts
    Finally got around to buying a Mann Of The Seven Sees:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 14Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #2072
    Dennab
    June 2008
    20,723 Posts
    i'm personally not a fan of the unusual effect but it's classy and fitting all the same! a dosh money loadout that i actually like!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2073
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    9,428 Posts
    Bubbling fits on any Demoman hat, IMO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #2074
    May 2012
    466 Posts
    It's difficult to find a color scheme and cosmetics you like that don't clash with an unusual hat/effect.
    Sometimes it just plain works

other times it doesn't

(I stopped trying after I realized it looked like a metal traffic cone with a warning beacon)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

35. Post #2075
    December 2013
    1,557 Posts
    other times it doesn't

(I stopped trying after I realized it looked like a metal traffic cone with a warning beacon)
    Atleast you can look like Future Conehead Zombie now.

I wish Demo had a jumpsuit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chrome Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #2076
    Dennab
    June 2008
    20,723 Posts
    What I've come to learn is that unusuals are usually shitty and ugly and the ones that aren't cost $400. The ones that are cost $100.

I'd rather have multiple sick loadouts for every single class than a single hat with a clipping, random particle effect that makes everyone think you're a wallet warrior, whether you are or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #2077

December 2011
    828 Posts
    Are there any loadouts for the Jungle Booty that don't require the Heavy Lifter?

38. Post #2078
    Dennab
    June 2008
    20,723 Posts
    for maximum "what.":

y/n?

Edited:

Editing for proper voting:

Leftmost: Middle: Rightmost:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Show Events Zing Zing x 11Friendly Friendly x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

39. Post #2079
    June 2014
    1,585 Posts
    Remember that the BLU version of the alien head is an ugly gray for some reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

40. Post #2080
    Dennab
    June 2008
    20,723 Posts
    Yeah, it's annoying, so the virtual viewfinder one is probably out huh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)