1. Post #2841
    May 2013
    6,977 Posts
    I havent met any tf2 youtubers.

But i met the guy who made the Dark Falkirk Helm and he hi-fived me because i was wearing it :-)
    Meeting item contributors becomes a lot less cool when you're a regular poster here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 6 (list)

2. Post #2842
    October 2014
    2,333 Posts
    Are you on Valve servers?
    Negative, I've tested only sv_pure 0 or on my listen server (which is by default pure 0).

My custom pistol sounds work, but never ANY minigun sounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome United States Show Events

3. Post #2843
    June 2014
    3,033 Posts
    MrPaladin is on my friend's list since I found him before he got really famous on youtube, played games with him and stuff, I don't message him though

now the tables have turned because the servers fill up the instant he announces "casual gameplay" on the steam group and I can never get in fast enough :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #2844
    August 2011
    1,031 Posts
    MrPaladin is on my friend's list since I found him before he got really famous on youtube, played games with him and stuff, I don't message him though

now the tables have turned because the servers fill up the instant he announces "casual gameplay" on the steam group and I can never get in fast enough :(
    I just found out about him and i'm hooked on his vids. its surprising/rare finding youtubers who still upload tf2 regularly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Puerto Rico Show Events

5. Post #2845
    Gold Member
    April 2014
    691 Posts
    I met ArraySeven once. walked out of spawn got shot in the head with his huntsman and he did the Shred Alert.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

6. Post #2846
    June 2014
    920 Posts
    I met Mattie once

he cycled through like a different unusual TC every time he died, but he hit like every ceiling on his rollout in Gullywash. It was pretty funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

7. Post #2847
    January 2013
    3,934 Posts
    Hey, could someone link a humorous SFM video about free to plays being murdered by a stacked team?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #2848
    August 2013
    9,711 Posts
    i was in an interview with b4nny dane arrayseven and a few other guys but it was like dead silent because the interviewer didnt plan it out so there was no talk order and no real history between anyone so nobody ever knew when to talk lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #2849
    September 2014
    3,033 Posts
    We also apparently have a Youtuber on the community server I mostly play on called "Blu".

Problem is that whenever he joins automatically atleast 3 fanboys join and 24/7 pocket him and write in the chat "OMG BLU" .

Even had one staying in spectator constantly giving him compliments about his kills, I mean I'm fine with you liking a person but pls

That's just awkward

EDIT : btw if any of you think I'm making this alpaca stuff up

no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

10. Post #2850
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,739 Posts
    Fluffy as hell

Wish we got a Strange variant of Objector.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #2851
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,740 Posts
    Fluffy as hell

Wish we got a Strange variant of Objector.
    At this point I wouldn't even care if it was an unusual-rarity item from a salvaged-rarity crate, I'd still get one as quick as I possibly could.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #2852
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,739 Posts
    At this point I wouldn't even care if it was an unusual-rarity item from a salvaged-rarity crate, I'd still get one as quick as I possibly could.
    Once it's done, the next one will be 'which pic should i use for this thing'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Indonesia Show Events

13. Post #2853
    May 2013
    1,582 Posts
    Hey fellas, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have a random question I was hoping someone could help me with...Do killstreak sheen effects show when a weapon is critboosted? Just wondering because I recently got some Emerald and Violet killstreak kits but I'm hesitating to install them if the colors will clash with critboost sheens. Aesthetics, y’know?

Thanks for your help!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 United States Show Events

14. Post #2854
    August 2014
    97 Posts
    The only relatively famous youtuber I stumbled upon was Heavy is GPS. But I got lucky as he was recording some gameplay and I ended up being (very shortly) featured in one of his videos:

(I was the Red Spy that got wiped out at 39:41, narrowly escaped death at 41:01 and being obliterated at 42:15 in a desesperate attempt to save the game.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

15. Post #2855
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,024 Posts
    how they can be famous if there are so many of them and they aparently do all the same exact thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Chile Show Events Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #2856
    February 2014
    753 Posts
    Obvious spinning aimbotting hacker with australiums and unusuals and autobackstabsand this kind of shit.

*DEAD* LmaoJoshua : i trickedstabbed you, your actually that shit.
    Check out our top Kill-Streak leaders, type: !ts, or !topstreak.
    *SPEC* Plaffy46™ : look everyone, the dumbest possible kid, insulting everyone he killed with hacks
    [hop] 24/7 Turbine - ctf_turbine (9/24) [type !servers to join]
    LmaoJoshua : lol, who said i use auto backstab? your just so shit
    LmaoJoshua : who said I turned my hack off?
    LmaoJoshua : there is a menu, you fuckwit
    LmaoJoshua : not like your shitty f2p hack you used before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox France Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

17. Post #2857
    August 2013
    9,711 Posts
    how they can be famous if there are so many of them and they aparently do all the same exact thing.
    GPS extensively talks about like every weapon which isn't frequently done. Mind you i find it a little longwinded and don't watch it myself, but i'd hardly say he's doing a job people already do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #2858
    Dennab
    August 2014
    778 Posts
    Latest update from Trade.tf

Um, yeah. Someones having an laugh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

19. Post #2859
    February 2015
    1,075 Posts
    how many are on sale?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

20. Post #2860
    May 2013
    6,977 Posts
    2,000th post woo. Rate appearance of light refracted through Earth's precipitation for a chance to win a Genuine Wilson Weave, I'll end it in 2 some hours or whenever Skyrim crashes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 16Friendly Friendly x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #2861
    Gold Member
    April 2014
    691 Posts
    That reminds me, I was watching some of Jerma's videos when I remembered that I was in one at one point. Mainly after 2:00 into the video

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #2862
    October 2014
    154 Posts
    I played with stabby one time. Though to be fair I was actually just on his server just when he happened to start streaming. Boy that place filled up fast. I felt I did pretty good considering I was playing medic at the time and he was on the other side. He only killed me once even.

It was only later when i watched the stream back that I realised how many lucky escapes I had. Stuff like ubering just as he got behind me or somehow getting a demo between me and him when he was sniping me at low health with the revolver. That's spies for you I guess.

Later on I actually managed to kill him but only because he was spawncamping us as a flog pyro and I was a demoman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #2863
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rip $5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    8,921 Posts
    Why are buds constantly dropping in price?

Edited:

Like all discontinued items are steadily dropping in price, it doesn't make much sense.

Edited:

I guess people are just slowly realizing that they aren't very rare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Sweden Show Events

24. Post #2864
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    5,696 Posts
    a
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Firefox United States Show Events Late Late x 7Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #2865
    May 2013
    6,977 Posts
    2,000th post woo. Rate appearance of light refracted through Earth's precipitation for a chance to win a Genuine Wilson Weave, I'll end it in 2 some hours or whenever Skyrim crashes.
    Skyrim didn't crash because I am a goddamn mod-master.

I'll be adding you in a moment Omolong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

26. Post #2866
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    9,024 Posts
    clearly rugged.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #2867
    May 2013
    6,977 Posts
    clearly rugged.
    I'm a pretty rugged guy

^me irl, and not the first google images result for "rugged guy"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Optimistic x 4Friendly x 4Funny x 2Winner x 1Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #2868
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    148 Posts
    Why are buds constantly dropping in price?

Edited:

Like all discontinued items are steadily dropping in price, it doesn't make much sense.

Edited:

I guess people are just slowly realizing that they aren't very rare.
    To my understanding, it's a mixture of things, but mainly the Steam community market is to blame. You know how it is, people always undercutting one another to try and get a sale. This happens with more or less most items on there that there's a bit of quantity of, so over time, it gradually lowers the price lower and lower.

Mix that with the usual "omg, tf2 economy is dying aaaa, panic/quicksell" and you get low priced discontinued items (see bills).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events

29. Post #2869
    September 2014
    3,033 Posts
    Replacing bluster in this video with tf2 actually makes a lot of sense

Oh god it maybe makes too much sense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Germany Show Events

30. Post #2870
    June 2014
    920 Posts
    We also apparently have a Youtuber on the community server I mostly play on called "Blu".

Problem is that whenever he joins automatically atleast 3 fanboys join and 24/7 pocket him and write in the chat "OMG BLU" .
    I played MvM with him and had never heard of him, my friend said that he made a bad fragmovie about killing f2p soldiers on hightower

He joined and used binds and asked me if I was trading my stuff to which I replied I'd give him my whole backpack if he left the server and put me in his mlg mvm video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

31. Post #2871
    October 2013
    853 Posts
    Skyrim didn't crash because I am a goddamn mod-master.

I'll be adding you in a moment Omolong.
    Dammit. I'll win one day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac New Opera United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Friendly Friendly x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

32. Post #2872
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,379 Posts
    Why yes, tf2, I do want to get matched into a server with 4 people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #2873
    June 2014
    3,033 Posts
    -snipdisregard-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #2874
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    8,151 Posts
    Wow, it's been forever since I posted in General Chat. Long time no see guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

35. Post #2875
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    5,696 Posts
    Why yes, tf2, I do want to get matched into a server with 4 people
    Server Browser exists.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #2876
    Gold Member
    April 2014
    966 Posts
    Started collecting and making different Flair buttons, never thought I would do such a thing but it sure is addicting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #2877
    May 2013
    6,977 Posts
    Started collecting and making different Flair buttons, never thought I would do such a thing but it sure is addicting.
    That's not a bad idea actually
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events

38. Post #2878
    Person
    June 2008
    9,136 Posts
    Man, competitive is actually really fun. Just joined a silver HL team I guess. So much more fun than normal TF2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #2879
    Gold Member
    April 2014
    966 Posts
    That's not a bad idea actually
    It's great when you have a ton of logos and such to put on these things, instead of putting all the simplified Skullgirls Character icons on one whole flair I could spread them out on multiple flairs with other things I like.

It's fun to plan these out.    TF2:Walking Advertisement Simulator   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

40. Post #2880
    June 2014
    3,033 Posts
    Two Cities soon my ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)