1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,865 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 21Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    4,038 Posts

[/QUOTE]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,865 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Leviticus 20:13
    Dennab
    June 2012
    2,101 Posts
    Hey, I'll host. I'll be the best damn host there was.

Everyone will be in awe of my ability to hold mods in a post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2014
    1,886 Posts
    -snip, because no - one wants me to host :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 3Dumb x 2Friendly x 2Winner x 1Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    TF2 Beta/Cut Content Historian
    Dennab
    December 2012
    1,788 Posts

this reserved slot will never get used. fuck it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    July 2013
    2,404 Posts
    Reserved
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,865 Posts
    Thank you all!, don't have access to all the usual cool gadgets and files currently so the OP will look a bit empty for now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    May 2012
    381 Posts
    with the 5000 post limit I dont think we'll need half of these expansions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    13,207 Posts
    Title reminds me of The Game by Motörhead of all things for some reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    4,277 Posts
    [comment regarding aroma of new thread]
    Guess we're going back to weekly emporiums?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    TF2 Beta/Cut Content Historian
    Dennab
    December 2012
    1,788 Posts
    Title reminds me of The Game by Motörhead of all things for some reason.
    And that reminded me of the time Motorhead played "The Game" live for one of Triple H's entrances....and Lemmy fucked it up. He had one fucking job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

13. Post #13
    January 2013
    1,419 Posts
    So, Are we gonna get any Spy Revolvers that shoot Cigarettes in this thread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    April 2014
    373 Posts
    Well, re-posting my updated concept art since the other thread was closed, and it was posted in the last page of the 60th Emporium:

-The stuff below are copy and paste from the post linked above-

"Well, I've made some changes to my concept art. I changed the right glove to an actual hand (I forgot the right hand don't wear a glove). I also made a mock-up for the BLU team version. I was planing to do "styles", like adding the Texas Tin Gallon and the Gunslinger, but currently I haven't done that.

Still looking for criticism, tell me if I need to edit something here. The BLU team mockup I simply changed the colors, so it's not that perfect, it's just for a reference.

Thanks."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Brazil Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    December 2010
    1,164 Posts
    Looks pretty good. It's cute and all that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    6,347 Posts
    could we pls get this in the OP's mod section :~~~)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    October 2013
    616 Posts
    maybe i'll try and keep up with this new emporium.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Dennab
    July 2013
    1,996 Posts
    Why was the previous thread closed? Not all of the expansion were filled yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Singapore Show Events

19. Post #19
    January 2014
    41 Posts
    Why was the previous thread closed? Not all of the expansion were filled yet.
    Facepunch's 5000 Post thingy is back,sadly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,914 Posts
    mods.tf still welcomes any new items that Emporium creators may wish to upload.

Simply PM me with a link to your item and I'll give you the rights to upload!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    November 2014
    246 Posts
    Some wood on the grip, and some fancy designs

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 29Funny Funny x 6Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

22. Post #22
    April 2014
    1,886 Posts
    In honour of the new Empourium, here's the first item that I ever uploaded, on November 12th 2013. (Though on January 17th 2014 I accidentally deleted it and had to re upload it)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    August 2013
    1,952 Posts

The grip would look a lot better without the black diamonds, just the wood. The fleur de lis also seems a bit unnecessary to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    June 2014
    3,033 Posts
    -snipbad-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,139 Posts
    title "The French Full-Face"

desc "Gentlemen."
    or just

y'know

the smoking gun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 20Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    November 2014
    246 Posts
    or just

y'know

the smoking gun
    Well, I was thinking of something along the lines of this:

"It's not the size of the 'gun' that matters, it's how you use it."

EDIT: Shooting a spy on your team with this gun makes him say "Mentlegen," and his mouth will progressively fill with cigarettes, with a limit of 263.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

27. Post #27
    January 2012
    451 Posts

smoking kills
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #28

July 2013
    4,870 Posts
    smoking kills
    Lungbuster
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    November 2014
    246 Posts
    RIP fleur de lis, I liked you, your shape fascinates me.

Anyhow, the black diamonds are gone, handle is all wood

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 22Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    March 2013
    2,450 Posts
    Has someone made a mod where the Stout Shako isn't on Soldier's helmet bone? I really hate how it jiggles around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    September 2014
    507 Posts
    Been working on smoothing errors, vote Agree if it looks better:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 52Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,656 Posts
    With all the revolver buzz going on, I decided I'd dig this old thing up again:

I still need to re-do the concept and properly color it, so I'll make sure to post the new version when it's done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    January 2013
    1,419 Posts
    RIP fleur de lis, I liked you, your shape fascinates me.

Anyhow, the black diamonds are gone, handle is all wood

I liked both, The fancy over the top design looked fitting to something so comedical
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    January 2015
    22 Posts
    Hey, does anyone know if any of the First Merc mods will be in Emporium 61? I heard that Stonewall Jackson Soldier was in an older Emporium, but I couldn't find him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

35. Post #35
    November 2014
    246 Posts
    Sorry, I just had to do it. I'll delete this if this gets enough disagrees.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,806 Posts
    Someone should make a mod that replaces the spy's cigarette with a miniature revolver.

Edited:

And when he taunts with his disguise kit he tosses it and gets a new revolver from the case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    Does All This Tooty-Fruity Go Straight to My Booty?
    January 2014
    914 Posts
    It went from slop to salvagable in one fell smoothing fix
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

38. Post #38
    December 2012
    4,663 Posts
    That's looking mighty fine, dude! Good to see you've come such a long way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    March 2011
    47 Posts
    suggestions, or claimable!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 16Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    March 2013
    578 Posts
    suggestions, or claimable!

I like the Sapper and the first style of the Chiv. The suit just looks kinda simple to me. but you know, just my opinion. Great work man!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)