1. Post #2041
    February 2015
    42 Posts
    Oh man, I remember those days.
    rileyb's secret CS:S skins that I never ever got ffs :(

digital camo gign?

fuck me yes.

page-king might as well post some shit.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2042
    All in all, the clock is slow.
    April 2008
    3,004 Posts
    Seems like some evil pringle-elf lured him in with all those neatly placed benjies and killed him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #2043
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,558 Posts
    Power Glove finally got tired of James Rolfe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

4. Post #2044
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,731 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #2045
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,703 Posts

Welcome to the Vulture Nest.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 13Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #2046
    Dennab
    February 2015
    399 Posts
    what map? if something like gm_black where you get them mountains from iv seen a few people have them i think, maybe their shopped in idk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #2047
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,714 Posts
    It's gm_black.

The mountains are a prop from this map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #2048
    December 2014
    76 Posts

I wanted to test out Kali's pistol and a lighting technique.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

9. Post #2049
    February 2014
    1,974 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #2050
    April 2008
    3,004 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 14 (list)

11. Post #2051
    nanomachines
    August 2013
    8,149 Posts
    Was happy with the stormtrooper one but I fucked up the rebel one hard in a lot of ways so I'm just going to chalk it down as a failed test.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10 (list)

12. Post #2052
    P-Putin-.. Senpai!
    January 2014
    919 Posts
    There are Resident Evil 6 models other than Sherry?

Please tell me Chris and Piers have been ported omfg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #2053
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    9,261 Posts
    Bloo ported Piers, Agent, most of the BSAA, Sherry and Ada.

Piers didn't get finished tho IIRC because bloo was unhappy with the face flexing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #2054
    May 2014
    678 Posts
    new tab pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #2055
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    927 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

16. Post #2056
    June 2015
    116 Posts
    training with some combat poses

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

17. Post #2057
    January 2012
    221 Posts

Really, really happy with this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #2058
    August 2009
    1,787 Posts

Am I doing it right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 9Agree Agree x 3Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2059
    September 2014
    810 Posts
    training with some combat poses

Okay. The first pose is rather good but I don't think this is how you hold a K98K. The second one is good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events

20. Post #2060
    June 2015
    116 Posts
    Okay. The first pose is rather good but I don't think this is how you hold a K98K. The second one is good.
    okay i will make it better next time, ty :D

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #2061
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    8,064 Posts

effects testing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #2062
    September 2014
    810 Posts
    okay i will make it better next time, ty :D

The stock of the MP40 is misplaced and the guy with the Kar98K still doesn't know how to hold his rifle.
    Have some examples:

Look at how his hand is placed on the grip.
    How your MP-40s stock should be folded:

And unfolded:
    Other than these little details, the posing is well made. I hope I helped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #2063
    October 2008
    386 Posts
    I was going to edit in some blood and use an angsty quote like
    You can get the blood off the floors but never your hands.
    But then I forgot to pose his face.

And I forgot I can't edit for shit.

So here's a nice picture of a guy sweeping in the dark with his eyes closed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #2064
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,903 Posts
    The stock of the MP40 is misplaced and the guy with the Kar98K still doesn't know how to hold his rifle.
    Have some examples:

Other than these little details, the posing is well made. I hope I helped.
    Well the MP-40 stock its not his fault. It was Ninja Nub who made the model. Not a huge thing to complain about...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #2065
    March 2011
    1,287 Posts
    "Douglas is down, immediate evac requested!"

(the halo 4 gun models wouldn't work for me :c )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

26. Post #2066
    April 2008
    3,004 Posts
    Based off of the Halo Wars 2 announcement?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #2067
    May 2010
    157 Posts
    Didn't want to make a thread for this one because of the fact that the TF2 models are fucked up. Strangely, this lighting glitch doesn't happen with the non-HWM ones.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #2068
    Dennab
    August 2008
    7,064 Posts
    Testing some new additions to the blood splatter effects I'm working on with Katra804. You can check out the newest version of the pack here: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1447427&page=9

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #2069
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,731 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

30. Post #2070

August 2015
    42 Posts
    My first try in scenebuilding.
    No guns here, soz guys.

My faceposing is kinda lame, gotta practice that one for some time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #2071
    January 2013
    2,382 Posts
    Do you remember as I posted some metro related scenebuilds some time ago? You guys have told me that I should split them together, so I did.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 10Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

32. Post #2072
    March 2011
    1,287 Posts

A quick and sloppy scenebuild I whipped up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

33. Post #2073
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    3,013 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 Belgium Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #2074
    nanomachines
    August 2013
    8,149 Posts
    Shouldn't his left leg be a bit more front on? Something looks odd about that but it could just be me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #2075
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    3,013 Posts
    Yeah,certainly a little bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 Belgium Show Events

36. Post #2076
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,714 Posts

I'm not so good at skies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

37. Post #2077
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    8,064 Posts
    Looks good though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

38. Post #2078
    April 2008
    3,004 Posts
    Where you folks getting the Star Wars models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #2079
    May 2010
    157 Posts
    I put as many models from different games in here as possible without getting too many addons filling up my hard drive. Kind of a loading-screen thing, the way it is. There was also going to originally be a pony in it as a joke, but changed my mind because apparently anything equine-related just gets people butthurt.

Also, that port-a-potty bungee in the background is actually based off of something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #2080
    May 2014
    678 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)