1. Post #161
    September 2012
    576 Posts
    9 hours into my non-stop playthrough. Working on the last two secret waifus.

Edited:

10+ hours and I got them all. I just wasted a good chunk of my life playing Erotic Bejeweled.
    even so, I would bet you have no regrets :p

2. Post #162
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    19,792 Posts
    From Best Girl to Least Girl

* Tiffany
    * Kyanna
    * Beli
    * Akio
    * Nikki
    * Momo
    * Celeste
    * Kyu
    * Lola (Without Default Hair)
    * Venus
    * Jessie
    * Audrey
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 13Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,495 Posts
    this isn't even a dating sim, every date is a warzone and every date gift is a weapon. if dates were like these puzzles i'm just going to give up on girls this game is ridiculous

that moment you have less than three moves yet and the bar isn't even half full yet.

4. Post #164
    May 2009
    13,243 Posts
    this isn't even a dating sim, every date is a warzone and every date gift is a weapon. if dates were like these puzzles i'm just going to give up on girls this game is ridiculous

that moment you have less than three moves yet and the bar isn't even half full yet.
    That's when Sergeant Noot Noot sacrifices himself for the mission.

5. Post #165
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    9,233 Posts
    From Best Girl to Least Girl

* Tiffany
    * Kyanna
    * Beli
    * Akio
    * Nikki
    * Momo
    * Celeste
    * Kyu
    * Lola (Without Default Hair)
    * Venus
    * Jessie
    * Audrey
    you appear to have accidentally reversed your list
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,378 Posts
    you appear to have accidentally reversed your list
    more like his list is wrong because aiko isn't number one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    May 2009
    13,243 Posts
    more like his list is wrong because aiko isn't number one
    sorry i can't hear you over best girl
    http://vocaroo.com/?media=s0HqEmbvPkya
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    7,769 Posts
    has anyone even asked if she was interested in doing a VA role for aa2 yet

9. Post #169
    May 2009
    13,243 Posts
    has anyone even asked if she was interested in doing a VA role for aa2 yet
    i doubt she'd do it for free

10. Post #170
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    19,792 Posts
    I hope they make a another one. I heard someone mention a Valentines update? I don't know if that's really a thing though.

The lack of an end-game sorta sucks too. As far as I know getting 100% doesn't do anything? Once you unlock all the girls you don't get an ending either. I also don't want to play the puzzles anymore because of how high the point cap is to win now.

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,378 Posts
    this literally made me cringe, i can't stand her voice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    this link changes
    April 2012
    6,885 Posts
    TBH having no clear winner in the bestgrill shouting contest is a good sign that they've balanced the characters really well. CodeMonkey's shitty list wouldn't be right for me even if you flipped it, split it, or turned it inside-out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #173
    August 2014
    286 Posts
    How do you buy more gifts to use during dates? I've hit a wall that cannot be overcome with just the bear and the ring.

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,674 Posts
    How do you buy more gifts to use during dates? I've hit a wall that cannot be overcome with just the bear and the ring.
    You have to give them presents they like from the presents section of the shop. If you give them something awesome, a new present will appear in your inventory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    19,792 Posts
    You also start off with sentiment for dates the more drunk they are just like food affects how many turns you initially get.
    ARE YOU SHITTING ME?

I didn't read the whole thread until just now. I wasted soooooo much fucking time because I only ever had 20 turns to finish the puzzles. Fuck man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,378 Posts
    ARE YOU SHITTING ME?

I didn't read the whole thread until just now. I wasted soooooo much fucking time because I only ever had 20 turns to finish the puzzles. Fuck man.
    I never do any of that and my average date needs 1k points. Just git gud. It's not that hard.

17. Post #177
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    19,792 Posts
    1k points? All mine need 3k at end game. Hence why I don't like the puzzles anymore.

18. Post #178
    September 2012
    576 Posts
    ARE YOU SHITTING ME?

idk, I never used alcohol and beat the game on normal. Depends on luck I guess.

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,674 Posts
    All of mine need like 5K now to be happy

20. Post #180
    May 2009
    13,243 Posts
    It's all in the gifts

Get Noot Noot, anything that uses up the bells on the screen, your girls favorite token perfume (increases that colors drop%), and some passion items

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,674 Posts
    I just got the penguin which turns the broken hearts into bells and the sunflower which makes every bell on screen past the second one add +1 moves. I can end up getting a whole other like 10 -15 moves when I use them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,495 Posts
    I just got the penguin which turns the broken hearts into bells and the sunflower which makes every bell on screen past the second one add +1 moves. I can end up getting a whole other like 10 -15 moves when I use them
    i use this and the heart necklace. i use it as a panic button when i'm on my last few moves. it levels you down back to 0 but every level lost is +2% of the affection meter.

23. Post #183
    After almost a week my laptop with HuniePop save finally got repaired. At long last I finish the remaining two girls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

24. Post #184
    Holy shit, I just got an email that a new video appeared on TotalBiscuit's wife's channel. I was really looking forward to see this (having their Hatoful Boyfriend let's play in mind) and now the wait is over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 11 (list)

25. Post #185
    October 2013
    73 Posts
    Being the idiot I am I bought the steam version yesterday, am I missing out on anything from the other version?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    "Yeah my dog sleeps near my feet. sometimes i squeeze her with my legs and she farts."
    March 2010
    8,185 Posts
    Being the idiot I am I bought the steam version yesterday, am I missing out on anything from the other version?
    no, you can uncensor the game

http://steamcommunity.com/app/339800...8900649668367/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    October 2013
    73 Posts
    Thanks, going to have fun playing this tonight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6 (list)

28. Post #188
    "Yeah my dog sleeps near my feet. sometimes i squeeze her with my legs and she farts."
    March 2010
    8,185 Posts
    Thanks, going to have fun playing this tonight.
    be warned, the game takes you. say goodbye to your loved ones
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

29. Post #189
    May 2009
    13,243 Posts
    be warned, the game takes you. say goodbye to your loved ones
    and say hi to your NEW loved ones
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    August 2014
    286 Posts
    and say hi to your NEW loved ones

how could you need anyone else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Hong Kong Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    1,600 Posts
    Holy shit, I just got an email that a new video appeared on TotalBiscuit's wife's channel. I was really looking forward to see this (having their Hatoful Boyfriend let's play in mind) and now the wait is over.
    it really isn't the same without voice acting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,674 Posts

how could you need anyone else
    Tsunderes are an artifact of the past

Mega Bitches are the future
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

33. Post #193
    this link changes
    April 2012
    6,885 Posts
    holy shit you can get rid of the dere and fit in more tsun this brilliant why didn't anyone think of this before

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,238 Posts
    holy shit you can get rid of the dere and fit in more tsun this brilliant why didn't anyone think of this before
    Totally. Hate is the new love.

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,674 Posts
    Update's tonight guys

Tell your body pillows, tell them you got plans this evening

You're gonna spend the day before valentines day the RIGHT way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    September 2012
    576 Posts
    Update's tonight guys

Tell your body pillows, tell them you got plans this evening

You're gonna spend the day before valentines day the RIGHT way
    I need no valentine, I got my autism and waifu squad from around the internet and games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #197
    May 2009
    13,243 Posts
    Update is out

http://steamcommunity.com/games/3398...12332508285424
    Here are the details of this update (SPOILERS Ahead):
    Ending Scene: HuniePop is decidedly not a story heavy game, but some players felt a little disoriented at the end; wondering if they had "beaten" the game. So we put together a short conclusion scene between Kyu and the player, just for closure. For players that have already completed the game, you can access this scene by spending the night with Venus one more time. Kyu will visit you the following morning.

100% Completion Changes: We have implemented a few changes that begin to take effect after the player has witnessed the ending scene. These changes will help make getting to a 100% completion rate less of a grind.
    You will be able to buy girls' collection items directly from their collection screen, but at a steep Hunie cost.
    You will be able to choose which date location to go to with girls that you have already spent the night with.
    The chance of getting a "learn a detail" question when talking with her will double for girls you have already spent the night with.

Alpha Mode: We have added a new post-game feature called "Alpha Mode". Alpha mode is sort of like an endless freeplay mode. You will be locked into the "Hard" difficulty setting and each date you go on will be progressively more difficult, indefinitely. The challenge is to see how many Alpha mode dates you can get through. To activate Alpha Mode you have to give Kyu each of the 12 pairs of panties, but you can only do this after you have witnessed the ending scene.

Steam Achievements: As highly requested we've added 20 Steam Achievements to unlock; half progress and half challenge. The progress achievements will be unlocked retroactively. All you have to do to retroactively unlock is boot up the game and load into your save file. If you'd rather earn them from scratch simply start a new save file. (If your achievement descriptions say "Locked For V-Day" just restart Steam.)

We have completely re-done Kyu's final CG photo, replacing the old one.
    You can exchange the Tissue Box for a new special date gift that you can't get any other way.
    If you happen to have tossed away a pair of panties, you will now be able to re-earn them by spending the night with that girl again.
    You now must also have spent the night with Kyu, in addition to the eight normal girls in order to unlock Venus.
    Your date's bra will fall off halfway through the bedroom bonus round.
    A handful of game balance tweaks and a handful of minor bug fixes.
    Version number and censored/uncensored flag added to title file load screen.
    If you are playing on Steam, just download the latest game update (you may need to restart Steam for it to recognize there is an update to download). If you are playing the version purchased from either Humble or MangaGamer, all you have to do is go re-download the game from that respective service. Feel free to delete and replace your old game executable (and data folder if you are on Windows). You will not lose your save data as that is stored in a different location.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    675 Posts
    That's great but Steam won't activate the update for me. I dunno what to do.

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,674 Posts
    Jesus I seem to suck at Alpha mode, guess I gotta step up my game

That's great but Steam won't activate the update for me. I dunno what to do.
    Try restarting steam, I had to do that to get it to activate

40. Post #200
    May 2009
    13,243 Posts

YES

Edited:

where were you when belifags were btfo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 1 (list)