1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    October 2013
    1,239 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 16Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    June 2013
    1,567 Posts
    this game is everything i ever wanted from an Alien game. I just wish I could roam around the space ship without having to worry about the alien because the art design is mindblowing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    832 Posts
    Please don't suck, please don't suck, please don't suck...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2013
    1,239 Posts
    Please don't suck, please don't suck, please don't suck...
    It doesn't suck my friend.

So whenever you're ready, you can pick up the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    13,979 Posts
    I seriously can't fucking wait for this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    August 2010
    2,817 Posts
    It doesn't suck my friend.

So whenever you're ready, you can pick up the game.
    please don't ever rely on metacritic for reviews of a game

I mean it does look decent. The graphics seem a bit dated. Hopefully they're better looking on the PC than what we've seen so far.

We'll see. I might buy it if the quality of the game is decent, and longer than 10 hours.

Review from IGN(not to say it's a reliable source at all). I'm just saying, seems to be conflicted reviews;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb x 26Disagree x 2Funny x 2Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,212 Posts
    the video is eggscellent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    28,961 Posts
    "Frustrating Alien AI."

scrubs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

9. Post #9
    November 2008
    562 Posts

I mean it does look decent. The graphics seem a bit dated. Hopefully they're better looking on the PC than what we've seen so far.

We'll see. I might buy it if the quality of the game is decent, and longer than 10 hours.

Review from IGN(not to say it's a reliable source at all). I'm just saying, seems to be conflicted reviews;
    I wouldn't trust IGN's review of this game. The reviewer got frustrated that the game was too hard and that you couldn't fight the Alien. He basically wanted another shooter instead of a survival horror game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,433 Posts
    Pfft, they could've just made it out of used condoms like H.R Giger would have.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,541 Posts

"Please dont ever rely on metacritics reviews of a game"

proceeds to post a review from a company well known for their bullshit ratings for games.

Really?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 31 (list)

12. Post #12
    February 2014
    862 Posts
    I generally disagree with most reviewers, so I won't trust meta-critic.

I form hard opinions based on post-release game-play footage. Or when it is a particular set of reviewers, who I generally agree with, that review the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    August 2010
    2,817 Posts
    "Please dont ever rely on metacritics reviews of a game"

proceeds to post a review from a company well known for their bullshit ratings for games.

Really?
    not to say it's a reliable source at all
    guess I should have put that in bold so people could read it easier.

Regardless, it's not just IGN that is giving bad reviews.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    6,407 Posts

i just dont think its super great to say "not everyone is giving good reviews" and only cite a review from a shitty site where you even state its shitty
    a lot of 'bad reviews' are from sites that ive never even heard of once so i cant exactly keep those in mind either

15. Post #15
    Certified Witch - Cutie Department
    April 2007
    21,909 Posts

yea the others are polygon aka the site that gave gone home 10/10 and is currently invovled in the gaming media corruption scandal and the other site is gamespot who's reputation involving reviews is terrible (kane and lynch)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    3,942 Posts

not enough iron sights 5.9/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    14,850 Posts

I'll judge the game myself thank you very much
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Zing Zing x 6 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    8,641 Posts

Who else, Gamespot (who fired a guy for giving a halo game a bad review, and got a guy who didn't even try to play the game to review NS2) and polygon.

Even fucking GameTrailers gave it a 7.4 and usually they are comparable to IGN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Wow!👏Great moves! 👍Keep it up!😁
    February 2006
    45,551 Posts

IGN is complete shit anyways, I really have no idea why anyone would unironically post that for real.

I'd sooner trust youtube comments than that self pro-claimed 'professional' game review site. At least with youtube comments you get some form of coherency.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    810 Posts
    Does anyone know what song they used?