1. Post #1
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)

March 2010
    3,821 Posts

Dota2FP Atlantic is a Facepunch Community league, now officially on Steam!
    Join with many other teams in a fight to receive over $50 worth of Dota2 Store content! Play for fun and enjoy a professional environment in an amateur league.
    Watch Twitch matches or now live on Dota2, without any hassle of adding friends or joining groups! The games are played in captain's mode, Bo3, once against every team!
    After all teams have gone against each other, the best teams are sent to the play-offs for the grand prize!

Why should my team join Atlantic?
    • Dota2FP is great for any amateur/semi-pro team to gain experience and still win some fabulous prizes. No entry fee!
    • A professional environment, the better you do, the more likely you will get casters to stream your game.
    • Easy and simple regulations.
    • No long waiting for other teams! Games almost always happen on the day they are scheduled!
    • Great community and helpful support.
    • We give out all of our assets (including CGI openers, music, etc.) for you to use in your pages/streams or videos!

Useful links

Dota2FP Regulations -
    Our rules and regulations.
    Schedule
    Team List

Tickets will be available on steam/dota2 store for 1 USD to spectate/support the league.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    Presenting SDAPU.int (Not at all affiliated with the prestigious team Space Dog Alpha Patrol Unit 1 (SDAPU1))

1: FlashMarsh (c)
    2: MaxisOp
    3: Crab Fisher
    4: Wrex
    5: Dunut
    Standin: Max Bear:
    Standin: Sonsofsparda:
    Standin/BANNED FOREVER???: Haleem
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    August 2013
    711 Posts
    So, anyone can enter this?
    Do we have to have a certain MMR as a team, or is there anything else I should know?
    This would be my first time entering something like this.

4. Post #4
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    Do we have to have a certain MMR as a team, or is there anything else I should know?
    You can be of any skill-level to join, just be prepared!

5. Post #5
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    8,693 Posts
    It says only teams from East North America, Europe, or North Africa can enter.

I assume this is more specifically for teams who can play on these servers without problems. Also, do all of our team mates have to be from Facepunch?

6. Post #6

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    It says only teams from East North America, Europe, or North Africa can enter.

I assume this is more specifically for teams who can play on these servers without problems. Also, do all of our team mates have to be from Facepunch?
    Basically, anybody can enter, inside or outside of facepunch, the region requirements are there due to obvious latency issues that we had last time.

7. Post #7
    August 2013
    711 Posts
    Alright then, looks like I'm going to join then, assuming my team is ready.

I may just be blind, but what dates are the matches?

8. Post #8

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    Alright then, looks like I'm going to join then, assuming my team is ready.

I may just be blind, but what dates are the matches?
    You'll receive an email with the schedule for matches when the schedule is prepared, since this is still the sign-up period.

9. Post #9
    Dennab
    February 2010
    7,163 Posts
    :=) We GOt A Treat IN THe Bag An d WE Jakupf IT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Egypt Show Events Informative Informative x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

10. Post #10

October 2011
    117 Posts
    How many players max for sign up?

11. Post #11

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    We currently have a total of 10 signed up teams, already more then last leagues! Current team list (Not yet confirmed):

#LockedUp
    MK
    Avarice
    Robot
    da en
    Rachop
    CoraY
    Scova

planet hype
    wowzersmypants
    Etuemos
    DragniRake
    D

Snax Gaming
    Volo
    Stagato
    Hodor
    Brokenleg
    Lamp
    Etruis

Snuffel Squad
    snuffel1
    LudaAa
    nycto
    Apple
    Possumi
    Standin: asianlegend

Snow Sakura
    Hanako
    H3@T
    Styx
    Tank
    Risonni

Altitude gaming
    EthereaL
    Skrikeshut
    OllieNK
    Maxx
    Snipingenforcer

SDAPU.int
    FlashMarsh
    MaxisOp
    Dunut
    Crab Fisher
    Sonsofsparda
    Maxwell
    Haleem
    Wrex

Sama-boys
    B1z-sama
    Yy
    Apollo924
    Intolerable
    AMBacelar
    Starhound
    ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ

Lose All Games
    Syst
    Devon Wargod
    Goolian
    Towlot
    Anonymuzz
    Akhenderson
    Moja
    That Sprite
    How many players max for sign up?
    As many as you would like, it should max out automatically if there is far too many.

12. Post #12
    Dennab
    February 2010
    7,163 Posts
    Presenting SDAPU.int (Not at all affiliated with the prestigious team Space Dog Alpha Patrol Unit 1 (SDAPU1))

1: FlashMarsh (c)
    2: MaxisOp
    3: Crab Fisher
    4: Wrex
    5: Dunut
    Standin: Max Bear:
    Standin: Sonsofsparda:
    Standin/BANNED FOREVER???: Haleem
    Dont Steal Our Name Please -_-''''

Edited:

also The Big Bubbas Has Entered the Big Bazookle *whips out*

13. Post #13

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    Tickets may be on sale in next few weeks, price will be $1.00 USD

14. Post #14

October 2011
    117 Posts
    I was asking for many players is the maximum for the sign up roster lol
    edit: nvm im blind didnt see the little text

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,893 Posts
    I see lots of familiar faces signing up - Looking forward to some classic feed4lif style'd games!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    20+ teams

help

Edited:

This is the moment where I initiate the plan where we have multiple teams playing on the same day.
    If you thought last season was too easy, it may be a little more difficult.

17. Post #17
    President of the Visage Fan Club
    May 2010
    8,871 Posts
    I see lots of familiar faces signing up - Looking forward to some classic feed4lif style'd games!
    Oh yeah?

18. Post #18

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    A portion of valve's revenue now directly heads to garry!

As soon as our staff accept the money stuff the league should be added/visible on steam on October 1st

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    16,580 Posts
    When are sign ups done exactly?

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    2,770 Posts
    Are any teams looking for a stand-in? I've lost contact with the members of my previous team.

21. Post #21

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    When are sign ups done exactly?
    October 20th

22. Post #22

September 2014
    1 Posts
    Hey this is the captain of planet hype, when am i going to be contacted with more information? just curious

23. Post #23

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    Hey this is the captain of planet hype, when am i going to be contacted with more information? just curious
    See a couple posts below.

24. Post #24
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    need to add Zentay to my team for good measure

25. Post #25

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    Tickets won't go on sale until October 29th.
    If we did do any errors (I hope to hell we haven't) steam won't tell us until that date, in which case we'll have to wait another month before they can look at them again. For this reason sign-ups will be open until October 28th, and we will confirm with teams on October 29th when we know

The current system steam has is 1. Submit leagues a month beforehand 2. We will tell you if we have accepted it or not a week before the league is due to start.

26. Post #26

October 2014
    2 Posts
    Is there any way to change my team name after submitting the application?

27. Post #27
    werewolf and flames are cool guys
    December 2011
    6,863 Posts
    Is there any way to change my team name after submitting the application?
    Go contact either me or Skeeve and we΄ll sort it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    I don't wanna Dang ol' yo.
    September 2009
    10,039 Posts
    Looks fun. Wish i had a team to join.

29. Post #29
    Dennab
    February 2010
    7,163 Posts
    its not fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Egypt Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    2,770 Posts
    Are there 3 other people who wish they had a team to join?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    11,873 Posts
    m-maybe

32. Post #32

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    Delaying confirmation emails/steam messages until end of October for steam requirement reasons.

33. Post #33

August 2011
    7 Posts
    How long is sign up for and will my team need something like mumble or not?

34. Post #34
    werewolf and flames are cool guys
    December 2011
    6,863 Posts
    How long is sign up for and will my team need something like mumble or not?
    Just do it asap up to like Oct. 28th (not sure on the date) and the voice chat program choice is up to you, tho i would recc. having mumble or TS. If you have any more questions, please PM either me or Skeeve.

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    706 Posts
    sup

signed up my team:
    #Vincere, aut Mori

1. Bloom
    2. Alex
    3. Hφmser
    4. Ben
    5. Honeyface

Hope to see a very interesting league and lots of throws. :^)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #36

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    League tickets will be appearing in Dota2 very soon; we will send out confirmation emails immediately.

Please confirm by NOVEMBER 4TH. We will also send steam messages!

Sign-ups will close on NOVEMBER 2ND.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    I don't wanna Dang ol' yo.
    September 2009
    10,039 Posts
    I wish I had a team.

Well good luck to everyone! How much will the ticket cost?

38. Post #38

March 2010
    3,821 Posts
    I wish I had a team.

Well good luck to everyone! How much will the ticket cost?
    Tickets are 1 USD (0.99)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,893 Posts
    Yo guys, buy the ticket - do it for E-Sports!

40. Post #40
    August 2013
    711 Posts
    Do we get free tickets if we participate, as in, can we watch the other games?
    (Horus)