1. Post #6761
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,172 Posts
    Wow, that would give a whole different meaning to the "IT'S ME" thing.
    Maybe sometimes seeing the animatronics makes Mike remember what he has done and he feels quilty. What if Golden Freddy is the old costume he used while killing the children?

Edited:
    The posters suggest that the murderer was caught though, so Mike is probably not him as he should be in prison now.
    Also why would the murderer willingly return to the pizzeria?
    I am not sure about Golden Freddy, wouldn't make sense anyway since if he wore that then why does he get hallucinations about it? Also the suspect was convicted, not Mike. It's still possible Mike is the killer, and the police suspecting someone else. Also that is a good point, maybe to get a job, or do it again or to see his "work of art".

Edited:

Heck it could of even been Phone Guy, Why would he return....unless he killed them while working there, that is actually possible. Then again this is assuming Scott was talking about the Child Killer Article, it might of been another one....Actually what if Mike or Phone Guy worked WITH Fazbear before? Phone Guy or Mike could of cleaned up the deaths, or one of them could of been an interviewer/article writer....Or the CEO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #6762
    May 2013
    6,978 Posts
    I am not sure about Golden Freddy, wouldn't make sense anyway since if he wore that then why does he get hallucinations about it? Also the suspect was convicted, not Mike. It's still possible Mike is the killer, and the police suspecting someone else. Also that is a good point, maybe to get a job, or do it again or to see his "work of art".

Edited:

Heck it could of even been Phone Guy, Why would he return....unless he killed them while working there, that is actually possible. Then again this is assuming Scott was talking about the Child Killer Article, it might of been another one....Actually what if Mike or Phone Guy worked WITH Fazbear before? Phone Guy or Mike could of cleaned up the deaths, or one of them could of been an interviewer/article writer....Or the CEO.
    What if Mike was a parent of one of the kids, and took the job for the chance to see inside Freddy Fazbear's backstage before it was torn down? Everyone jumps to concluding that he murdered the kids, but then why would he return?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

3. Post #6763
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    6,579 Posts

Edited:

I still prefer Caroline (Mister Sandman)'s theory way earlier in the thread about how Phone Guy was shoved into the Golden Freddy suit and the "IT'S ME" hallucinations are trying to tell Mike that he's still alive somewhere in that suit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #6764
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,172 Posts
    I still prefer Caroline (Mister Sandman)'s theory way earlier in the thread about how Phone Guy was shoved into the Golden Freddy suit and the "IT'S ME" hallucinations are trying to tell Mike that he's still alive somewhere in that suit.
    But that doesn't make sense, since why does the hallways have "It's me" on the walls, Foxy's "Out of Order" sign, and the random hallucinations with Freddy and Bonnie only?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #6765
    August 2014
    104 Posts
    So there's four articles: One about two kids being kidnapped and a man identified, one about the 5 total kids linked to it, one about the odor and blood leaking out of the mascots, and one about selling at the end of the year because of the tragedy years ago.

Articles 1 and 2 reference the kidnappings, article 2 states that the kidnapper was charged but doesn't mention anything about him being convicted. Article 3 is things leaking out of the suits, and article 4 mentions a tragedy years ago and closing down at the end of the year.

Theory: Mike is the kid from the bite of '87. Article 4 could potentially be referring to that incident, the "tragedy", and it would explain why he keeps going back, because of what the frontal lobe controls. The "It's Me" messages could also be referencing the fact that he was the one who got bitten, after phone guy mentions the incident in the day 1 recording. Golden Freddy pops up and kills you without any warning and then the game crashes, so it could be implied that seeing the golden freddy poster triggers a flashback to that day, he hallucinates the suit, and if he stares at it too long he has a heart attack/anneurism and dies.
    (Small edit: I suppose it could have been Foxy that did the bite as well because IT'S ME only appears on his sign when he's not there.)

I had another one about the phone guy being the guy who killed the kids but realized it wouldn't make sense since they captured him, but the phone guy was killed by the suits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6766
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    6,579 Posts
    But that doesn't make sense, since why does the hallways have "It's me" on the walls, Foxy's "Out of Order" sign, and the random hallucinations with Freddy and Bonnie only?
    What I'm implying is that the "IT'S ME" hallucinations are the subtle warnings from Phone Guy. The flashes of Freddy and Bonnie on the screen are more likely just for the scare factor, but the repeated appearances of "IT'S ME" serve a real purpose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #6767
    Does All This Tooty-Fruity Go Straight to My Booty?
    January 2014
    914 Posts
    Could it be as simple as that Mike and the Phone Guy were reporters, and after the Phone Guy disappeared, Mike was sent in to continue the investigation?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #6768
    October 2013
    1,541 Posts
    Phone guy is haunting the place maybe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #6769
    Not that bad of a seed
    Dennab
    January 2011
    9,145 Posts
    Phone guy is haunting the place maybe?
    To what end? He can't be controlling the animatronics since they killed him.
    Unless there's something else causing the animatronics and some of the wall changes (golden Freddy, crying children), and phone guy is sending you the news articles to help figure it out.

10. Post #6770
    October 2013
    1,541 Posts
    To what end? He can't be controlling the animatronics since they killed him.
    Unless there's something else causing the animatronics and some of the wall changes (golden Freddy, crying children), and phone guy is sending you the news articles to help figure it out.
    Well the animatronics could just have funky programming, and phone guy could be giving you warning signs. He gets excited when he says that nobody usually lasts as long as Mike, which means he tried to warn the past security guards. Phone guy wants the place shut down.

11. Post #6771
    April 2014
    646 Posts
    Let's say we figure the lore out, how would Scott even let us know?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #6772
    April 2012
    84 Posts
    Can you release the texture? :3
    I can't since I kinda edited I6NIS' model without permission, plus there's things I added to the model which would require a re-compile of the model. Sorry :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

13. Post #6773
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,172 Posts
    So there's four articles: One about two kids being kidnapped and a man identified, one about the 5 total kids linked to it, one about the odor and blood leaking out of the mascots, and one about selling at the end of the year because of the tragedy years ago.

Articles 1 and 2 reference the kidnappings, article 2 states that the kidnapper was charged but doesn't mention anything about him being convicted. Article 3 is things leaking out of the suits, and article 4 mentions a tragedy years ago and closing down at the end of the year.

Theory: Mike is the kid from the bite of '87. Article 4 could potentially be referring to that incident, the "tragedy", and it would explain why he keeps going back, because of what the frontal lobe controls. The "It's Me" messages could also be referencing the fact that he was the one who got bitten, after phone guy mentions the incident in the day 1 recording. Golden Freddy pops up and kills you without any warning and then the game crashes, so it could be implied that seeing the golden freddy poster triggers a flashback to that day, he hallucinates the suit, and if he stares at it too long he has a heart attack/anneurism and dies.
    (Small edit: I suppose it could have been Foxy that did the bite as well because IT'S ME only appears on his sign when he's not there.)

I had another one about the phone guy being the guy who killed the kids but realized it wouldn't make sense since they captured him, but the phone guy was killed by the suits.
    I like the theory about Mike being the Front Lobe Kid, also it does mention the suspect was convicted in the title of the article, I think Charged can also mean convicted when used in the right circumstances.

Edited:

Let's say we figure the lore out, how would Scott even let us know?
    Email? Or it gets posted everywhere and Scott comes out to confirm or deny it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #6774
    April 2014
    71 Posts
    Time to boogie down

Found at http://halianfromplanetzork.tumblr.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 17Zing Zing x 1 (list)

15. Post #6775
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts

Oh shit the song I posted gave me an idea for Hotline Miami 2!

FN@F Masks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)

16. Post #6776
    September 2013
    3,246 Posts
    I'm making a simple storyboard for an animation that I'm planning on doing.
    It's turned out to be really fun - I've learned a lot about originality and my own style with only a few frames.

And I will say that you guys were right - my foxy did look like a generic furry, because although I can draw, I didn't really have my own style back then.

I've discovered that when drawing stuff quick and lazy, my own style shows up:

plz remember that this is a storyboard - (random frames, not in order)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #6777
    May 2007
    852 Posts

plz remember that this is a storyboard - (random frames, not in order)
    Is this a WIP? Looks like a bunch of lines to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #6778
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    3,175 Posts
    Doesn't phone guy say "it's me" or something similar? I mean mike turning out to be the killer would just be lame, hell the killer theory itself is generic and I'd find it more terrifying if Freddy himself was the killer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

19. Post #6779
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    Doesn't phone guy say "it's me" or something similar? I mean mike turning out to be the killer would just be lame, hell the killer theory itself is generic and I'd find it more terrifying if Freddy himself was the killer
    What if the Phone Guy was the killer, but also some kind of tech wizard using the Animatrons to cover up what he did to those kids, as well as faking his own death?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #6780
    STOP
    HAVING
    FUN

OR ELSE I'M LEAVING
    January 2010
    7,577 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #6781
    December 2013
    74 Posts
    Made another SFM render:

I wanted to do a poster with all 4 of them but it was late so i just made it simple, i'll think about making one for each character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #6782
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    I wanted to do a poster with all 4 of them but it was late so i just made it simple, i'll think about making one for each character.
    Have the other four based on either other valve games or just other games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

23. Post #6783
    December 2013
    74 Posts
    Have the other four based on either other valve games or just other games.
    What i meant was a poster of all four of them together as the L4D1 characters but like i said it's late for me so i just decided to just do Bonnie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

24. Post #6784
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    What i meant was a poster of all four of them together as the L4D1 characters but like i said it's late for me so i just decided to just do Bonnie.
    I still like the idea i had. Like Dota Chica, Foxy TF2, Freddy Freeman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

25. Post #6785
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,172 Posts
    FN@F 2 First teaser came out two weeks ago, it had the new Freddy in the picture, a week ago another teaser came out, it had the "Something Borrowed, Something New" with the new Bonnie and the Old Bonnie missing it's face. So if I am correct, sometime tomorrow we should get another teaser since the 1st had a week before being replaced by the 2nd teaser. So let's start speculating on who it will be.

Probably Chica.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #6786
    Dennab
    July 2013
    619 Posts
    The head is an angry bird
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 37Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

27. Post #6787
    What's brevity?
    Dennab
    June 2006
    24,062 Posts
    For some reason, that face along with the previous faces on that kind of Chica (there was an earlier one where she was looking pissed at some sort of "instant pizza" packet) makes me think it'd sound like Danny DeVito.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #6788
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    For some reason, that face along with the previous faces on that kind of Chica (there was an earlier one where she was looking pissed at some sort of "instant pizza" packet) makes me think it'd sound like Danny DeVito.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Zing Zing x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #6789
    DANK
    July 2011
    9,165 Posts
    Where can I get a SFM Foxy? he isn't on workshop like the others
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

30. Post #6790
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    6,579 Posts
    For the life of me, I can never remember the name of this 5N@F artist. But he's my favorite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #6791
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    3,175 Posts
    Probably Chica.
    Going to laugh real hard if they make Chica cute or more feminine, draw anons will have a fucking field day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #6792
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,742 Posts
    For the life of me, I can never remember the name of this 5N@F artist. But he's my favorite.
    http://phillip-banks.tumblr.com/

i think this is him. he browses facepunch too, ive seen him in the tf2 section and this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #6793
    COCKROACHES
    August 2012
    3,431 Posts
    I just realized chica is a slang word for "Bitch" in spanish

or girl..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16 (list)

34. Post #6794
    January 2012
    1,303 Posts
    girl
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #6795
    March 2014
    195 Posts

Its good to get back to texturehexing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #6796
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    10,827 Posts
    I just realized chica is a slang word for "Bitch" in spanish

or girl..
    bitch is puta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #6797
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,266 Posts
    bitch is puta.
    I thought it was perra?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #6798
    October 2013
    1,541 Posts
    I thought it was perra?
    perra is literally "female dog"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

39. Post #6799
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,633 Posts
    bitch is puta.
    I thought puta meant 'whore'

40. Post #6800
    January 2012
    1,303 Posts
    guys, its both
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)