1. Post #201
    TF2 Beta/Cut Content Historian
    Dennab
    December 2012
    1,788 Posts
    -snipping for now. post is saved in a text file on my computer-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Dumb Dumb x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #202
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    6,051 Posts
    The Emporium contains just as much drama as I remember it having.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 14Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    never releases anything ever
    September 2012
    660 Posts
    More mods less text walls please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #204
    Leviticus 20:13
    Dennab
    June 2012
    2,101 Posts
    That's great and all but can we drop it and get back to mods? Not even ten pages into the new thread and the traditional Emporium drama has flared up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #205
    January 2014
    653 Posts
    and all for not making a shitty little edit on a post.
    how terrible, facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,422 Posts
    I miss when 404 hated us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brunei Darussalam Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    Dennab
    December 2012
    1,788 Posts
    That's great and all but can we drop it and get back to mods? Not even ten pages into the new thread and the traditional Emporium drama has flared up.
    Seems to me that the thread is in a bit of a "downtime" period right now. Been 16 minutes since the last post. And before I posted that big post up there, the last reply had been posted half an hour prior.

Obviously I'd be pissed at myself too if I had posted that wall o' text in the middle of an active modding-related discussion, but 'twas not the case when I posted it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 8Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

8. Post #208
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts
    Seems to me that the thread is in a bit of a "downtime" period right now. Been 16 minutes since the last post. And before I posted that big post up there, the last reply had been posted an hour prior.
    or you could just stop posting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,422 Posts
    An hour is not "down time" and even if it were a day your drama will never be important enough to warrant posting an essay here. Your problem is narcissism. You simply aren't as important as you think you are. You posted stuff on my GB submissions about Facepunch as if I automatically knew about you and your grudge. No one cared when you publicly condemned Facepunch but you acted like it was a huge slight. You made this big announcement when you came here from GB and I've kept my mouth shut because I want to be welcoming but you've basically shit posted since while acting like you know how things operate, now you make a big scene because you didn't get something in the permanent resources section which rarely happens anyway, then went on to think you needed to "clear your name". Your name doesn't need public clearing in the form of a novella, if people don't like you who gives a fuck, move on, quit exasperating the situation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brunei Darussalam Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 3Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    2,010 Posts
    An hour is not "down time" and even if it were a day your drama will never be important enough to warrant posting an essay here. Your problem is narcissism. You simply aren't as important as you think you are. You posted stuff on my GB submissions about Facepunch as if I automatically knew about you and your grudge. No one cared when you publicly condemned Facepunch but you acted like it was a huge slight. You made this big announcement when you came here from GB and I've kept my mouth shut because I want to be welcoming but you've basically shit posted since while acting like you know how things operate, now you make a big scene because you didn't get something in the permanent resources section which rarely happens anyway, then went on to think you needed to "clear your name". Your name doesn't need public clearing in the form of a novella, if people don't like you who gives a fuck, move on, quit exasperating the situation.
    Guys.

Just stop making the problem persist by commenting further, At this point you all look like kids arguing on the playground.

Also, isn't this thread about mods? Not everyone whining that they hate eachother?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    7,642 Posts
    So uh,

How about them mods and models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    Dennab
    December 2012
    1,788 Posts
    1. I don't believe I'm "important"

2. What did I say a few posts back? I asked politely on Frying Dutchman's profile about getting the PSD file into the permanent Resources section. Obviously it didn't make the cut to be added to the permanent section. What I was talking about here in the thread was having it added to the expansion but not in the permanent section. How fucking hard is that concept for you to grasp? Is that why this whole situation started? Because you people are too fucking blind to see I was talking about having it added with the rest of the mods in the non-permanent section? Jesus christ.

3. Yes I admit I held a grudge against Facepunch. I'm man enough to admit that and as I've said before, in my books a man is someone who can admit they've made mistakes and take responsibility for them. I was going through personal issues back then as I explained in the post above.

4. Half the post at the top of the page was me replying to a fellow talking about me being banned from a lot of places. The other half was replying to posts regarding modding. It ain't a fucking novella.

5. You really should've kept your mouth shut.

6. This shit was never meant to be drama. It's just turned into drama because of people like you who feel that their opinions on people who have had a checkered past in a community carry some weight. Read #2. It's becoming very evident that this whole situation has been one big misunderstanding, so I'll say it again in bold-text:

I asked politely on Frying Dutchman's profile if my submission could be added to the permanent section. When that didn't happen, I simply quoted it to bring it to Frying's attention so he could put it in the non-permanent section (which I assumed he would've done from the get-go if he had the common decency to reply to my message and say "hey, sorry but I don't feel it'd be a good fit for that section"). That's what I've been trying to do here. Get it added to the non-permanent section. That's how this Emporium thing works, right?

I'm done here. I've got work first thing in the morning and this whole silliness has really derailed the thread, so I'm going to take off for a while and let Venezuelan cool his god damn jets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,641 Posts
    look at all those words that have nothing to do with mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #214
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    4,018 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Winner x 65Funny x 7Agree x 3Zing x 2Artistic x 1Informative x 1Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1Useful x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    October 2013
    448 Posts
    Ur not quite helping stopping it,
    In other news I found a snake outside.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 7Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,760 Posts
    Is this a bad time to post my spooky Pyro concept?

It's spooky because someone forgot to flush.

I figured that the Handyman's Handle needed a matching toilet backpack. Apologies, as it wasn't until after I drew it that I realized how small I made it look. I would assume it'd be made larger if someone decided to make it. If someone is interested in it, I can attempt to make a better drawing of it. Sorry if someone's already done something like this, it's hard to tell what has or hasn't been done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,236 Posts
    Guys, please someone add me and help me with my Conga music mod, it's not working and it makes the game run really wierd when i use the taunt ingame
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #218
    August 2013
    703 Posts
    Guys, please someone add me and help me with my Conga music mod, it's not working and it makes the game run really wierd when i use the taunt ingame
    I think someone posted a short guide for that in Emporium 59, it shouldnt be too far, so if it's that important just go look for it there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,236 Posts
    I think someone posted a short guide for that in Emporium 59, it shouldnt be too far, so if it's that important just go look for it there
    Like i didn't asked that before, but no, whole fucking emporium was arguing.
    tried looking myself, didn't help anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    2,010 Posts
    Like i didn't asked that before, but no, whole fucking emporium was arguing.
    tried looking myself, didn't help anyway
    I'm also trying to look how to make/fix one also.

I made one before (and now it's broke!) but now my brain is blocking out all memory of how the hell I did it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

21. Post #221
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,422 Posts
    So uh,

How about them mods and models?
    You do realize though saying this doesn't make mod progress actually happen. Like it would be nice and quiet but it's not hindering any mod discussion

Anyway, yeah I know I made it worse and sorry about that but god damn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brunei Darussalam Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

22. Post #222
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    2,010 Posts
    Also, by your game running weird does all sound cut out and FPS drops? Because that's what happens with my conga.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #223
    June 2013
    79 Posts
    Hi everyone :) After some time with this idea in my head, I decided to make a concept minigun based on the iconic Metal Slug Vulcan weapon (the ones attached to the side of the primary tank)!

The base of the minigun is the Vulcan itself, while the ammo box is based on the Heavy Machine gun in-game pickup concepts.

Sorry for the strange position of Heavy's hand. It was difficult to pose him in this specific angle on tfmv, and I dunno if I could change only his hand position.

It's up for grabs if anyone wants it :) (and here is the album with all 3 in larger size)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Artistic Artistic x 23Winner Winner x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #224
    March 2012
    1,428 Posts
    I just wanted to say that I still plan on making items this emporium and will postpone my debating team

Also releases for my latest bunch of items should be coming tomorrow hopefully
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #225
    Tyrannosaur Fisherman Extraordinaire (Not Game Fish)
    May 2009
    5,329 Posts
    You'd need to have that smaller, as it would easily clip into the ground when crouching.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #226
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts
    I think i'll give my Doctor Shoe concept a go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #227
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,236 Posts
    Thanks guys i found the Conga tutorial but it still dosen't work

Old Hermit posted:
    C'mon guys, I've seen this asked so many times, and it's so easy to do.

1. Create a new folder named whatever you want, put another inside named "sound", and then another folder inside named "music"
    2. Find a video to MP3 converter
    3. Extract audio using site's instructions, and download
    4. Open said MP3 in an audio editor of your choice
    5. Save as "conga_sketch_167bpm_01-04", file type "wav" in the music folder you created under sound
    6. Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\bin", and drag and drop the first folder (the one with "sound" inside) to "vpk.exe", under common\Team Fortress 2\bin
    7. Copy and paste the new .vpk to your custom folder, usually in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom"
    8. Launch the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

28. Post #228
    June 2013
    79 Posts
    You'd need to have that smaller, as it would easily clip into the ground when crouching.
    The way I posed the heavy didn't help either, but you are right, this didn't cross my mind while making it. I'll probably change the ammo box size, thanks :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

29. Post #229
    fuck you inspecter I do what I want
    August 2009
    10,275 Posts
    Well here's a new concept from me

a simple scout suit, it's up for grabs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #230
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    11,571 Posts
    This sums up my feelings about the previous conversation.

To anyone in this thread: If anything like this happens, just PM me and I'll come by and check it out. I'll deal out bans from now on to people that are shitting the thread up with petty arguments.

Anyone involved in them, that is. Don't even acknowledge them.

It's why I'm not banning now, lots of people said to stop and they're just adding to it. Report/PM and move on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 24Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #231
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,584 Posts
    What if there was a turd monster sitting in there?
    It could be jiggled together with the lid, so that it peeks out whenever the lid goes up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #232
    Gold Member
    February 2013
    2,617 Posts
    That would be too childish for tf2.
    Plus its a pretty shitty idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Zing Zing x 26Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #233
    :thinking:
    March 2010
    11,277 Posts
    Here, have a silly Halloween concept, some Shrunken Subjects

There's supposed to be a small strap like the the Soldier's bandoleer there, but unfortunately I couldn't find a model, and I felt like drawing one in would just somewhat ruin it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 13Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #234
    March 2013
    2,453 Posts
    turd monster
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,641 Posts

There's supposed to be a small strap like the the Soldier's bandoleer there, but unfortunately I couldn't find a model, and I felt like drawing one in would just somewhat ruin it.
    You know what the problem is?

You set it to M, for Mini.

When it should be set to W for WOMBO!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 18Funny Funny x 3 (list)

36. Post #236
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts

gaiter guards
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #237
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    784 Posts

The characters definitely need to be way bigger in the jars. Like, barely fitting inside, for readability
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Useful Useful x 1 (list)

38. Post #238
    Bought Some Apples
    October 2013
    1,314 Posts
    Does anyone know how to compile a custom taunt? I've got my DMX ready and everything, I just dont know what to use as a base QC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #239
    Gold Member

September 2009
    3,286 Posts

thanks to greg for concepts and neo for flexes
    click pics plz!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Israel Show Events Winner x 23Friendly x 2Funny x 1Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #240
    August 2013
    703 Posts
    need your help to decide where to go with this:
    lightnings- all class, no beard
    disagree- heavy only, no beard
    agree- heavy only, with beard

WIP of course
    thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)