1. Post #1841
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    25,640 Posts
    Is Awesomenauts worth it?
    1 dollar? hell yes.

I've gotten over 20 hours in it, it's pretty damned fun. I obtained mine through a humble bundle, and I bought the dlc as well.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/256500/

Adds some good shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1842
    ( Y )ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
    March 2005
    15,940 Posts
    Am I the only one who kind of thinks the Summer Adventure is fake/staged.

1.Every team has won so far.
    2. For the past three days, the teams have won by a land slide.
    3. Pink team won with over 1 million! Is that not a little too much?

Picture Proof:

Day 1:
    Day 2:
    Day 3:
    Day 4:
    Day 5:
    Afaik it's neither fake nor stage; but large communities are trying to fix it, and there's an element of self-fulfilling prophecy as people rush to what seems like the winning team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

3. Post #1843
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,366 Posts
    I'm so glad I bought E.Y.E. for one euro. I'm having an absolute blast with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1844
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,598 Posts
    they pick games number 1->3 on your list
    so you can guarantee it by rearranging it so the 3 you want are at the top...

I wonder if I'm void by having non-games such as software or Steam Greenlight access
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1845
    I bought this title because I couldn't afford Gold Membership yet. meow :3
    August 2013
    1,756 Posts
    DLC Quest is a hilarious and fun game and I thoroughly recommend it. I think I picked it up for like $2.50 or $2 and I felt I got my money's worth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

6. Post #1846
    Dennab
    April 2014
    4,034 Posts
    DLC Quest is a hilarious and fun game and I thoroughly recommend it. I think I picked it up for like $2.50 or $2 and I felt I got my money's worth.
    I think I got it for a buck a few months back. It's good simple fun.

7. Post #1847
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,287 Posts
    I could never get past that god damn fireball part

8. Post #1848
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,528 Posts
    Is Awesomenauts worth it?
    Yup, I've gotten 400 hours out of it.

9. Post #1849
    December 2012
    2,531 Posts
    I wonder if I'm void by having non-games such as software or Steam Greenlight access
    What about DLC or packs for MMO's?

10. Post #1850
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,185 Posts
    What about Codename Gordon?

11. Post #1851
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    4,736 Posts
    I was thoroughly enjoying Nether a lot, til we met a bunch of bandits that just relentlessly killed everyone in the safezone. Plus that and the safezones aren't actually safe at all, they get invaded literally every 10 minutes. It also incorporates that really fucking dumb respawn system where you lose your shit and have to go find it, in hope nobody's stole it all already. Stop doing this to otherwise good games developers please
    Yeah, I wanted to get Nether, but the reviews just seem overwhelmingly negative from what I can see. Too many bad design decisions ruining what could have been a cool game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1852
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,302 Posts
    Got to love the market place.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Luxembourg Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #1853
    October 2011
    1,430 Posts
    So what's Dark Souls price on daily deal since I'm region locked out of it.

14. Post #1854
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,383 Posts
    I got a summer card #3 up for trade, I'm looking for #1 or #4 if you guys need something.

15. Post #1855
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    8,969 Posts
    The selling point over MoW:AS, which was already MoW with more units, was some skirmish maps, player ranking, skins, and sprites.

Not sure why A is a reason for it to be $30, seeing as all they've done is what they've been doing in MoW which is reskin/remodel things, and not sure how B is a reason for it to be $30 either, as that sounds like an "abandon or patch over" sort of deal.
    You don't just click a button to port a game to a new engine, it requires a good amount of time and resources. So yes, it is a damn good reason to have it be $30. On top of that, the voice actors cost money to record lines, so there is a cost associated with that.

So with the work and money that goes into porting the engine (paying workers, etc...), and hiring better voice actors, they priced it accordingly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1856
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    15,925 Posts
    So what's Dark Souls price on daily deal since I'm region locked out of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #1857
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    6,827 Posts
    Is saints row IV worth it?
    People can bash it for reusing SRTT content all they want but it was some of the most fun I had on a game last year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #1858
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,339 Posts
    You don't just click a button to port a game to a new engine, it requires a good amount of time and resources. So yes, it is a damn good reason to have it be $30. On top of that, the voice actors cost money to record lines, so there is a cost associated with that.

So with the work and money that goes into porting the engine (paying workers, etc...), and hiring better voice actors, they priced it accordingly.
    Not to mention owners of the original game got a very reasonable discount.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #1859
    bora: I saved you from seeing my crazy salami nipples
    November 2007
    1,653 Posts
    Is Nether worth it?
    Steam Reviews at the bottom suggest no. I trust fp thoughts a bit more tho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

20. Post #1860
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    8,969 Posts
    Not to mention owners of the original game got a very reasonable discount.
    Yeah, there was that too.

Although I haven't played much MoW lately, imo I felt that MoW:AS2 was a worthy addition to my collection. I just need to play it more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1861
    bora: I saved you from seeing my crazy salami nipples
    November 2007
    1,653 Posts
    Fuck me man, i wanted retro games to win next sale. Strider looks sweet as fuck, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

22. Post #1862
    Dennab
    June 2008
    20,723 Posts

It's a new engine? Couldn't tell.

23. Post #1863
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,610 Posts
    I swear like 2 things I've voted for have won.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #1864
    I'm still salty about KoF XIII not winning

25. Post #1865
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,805 Posts
    Got to love the market place.
    "ahaha it can't be that bad right?"

FUCK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

26. Post #1866
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,302 Posts
    Oh man, the community's choice games are really disappointing this year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Luxembourg Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

27. Post #1867
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    8,969 Posts
    It's a new engine? Couldn't tell.
    It is a new engine, the one they're going to be using for Call to Arms.

At least in Total War, they have two engines. They have the graphics engine, and the game's engine (So they have had 3 eras of Total War. TW1, TW2, and TW3. The latest graphics engine is known as Warscape, and is used alongside the TW3 engine), so I would not go far to assume that Men of War is that different.

The graphics engine has received an update (new shaders for example), however the underlying engine has received significant updates, the biggest probably being the multi-core support. It doesn't need to look radically different for it to be different. It's like the transition from Oblivion to Skyrim.

Of course, if it's bundled into one, the engine received those updates as one, rather than as two different ones.

28. Post #1868
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    5,280 Posts
    is it just me or are the flash deals and community choice deals not showing up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

29. Post #1869
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,792 Posts
    I've reached the point where I'm voting on game packs based on which games I enjoyed more so that others can play those games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #1870
    September 2012
    351 Posts
    Not just you. I can vote for the next Community's Choice but I can't actually see anything aside from Daily Deals.

31. Post #1871
    June 2013
    1,034 Posts
    Came here to ask this. Wait all day for these and the client is bugged or something.

32. Post #1872
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,610 Posts
    The community choice vote has a fucking game that's on the daily deal and will be longer than the community choice will last.

33. Post #1873
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,383 Posts
    Insurgency and FTL for 10 bucks. Awesome.

34. Post #1874
    June 2013
    1,034 Posts
    The community choice vote has a fucking game that's on the daily deal and will be longer than the community choice will last.
    Is it the same price or cheaper or what? What are you saying?

35. Post #1875
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    2,342 Posts
    it's the same price

and it's a waste of a fucking slot

36. Post #1876
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,417 Posts
    daily deal - lego movie - 75%, in effect right now, ending at ~16 hours
    community choice - lego movie - 75%, will be in effect in 8 hours if wins, ending at ~16 hours
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

37. Post #1877
    June 2013
    1,034 Posts
    community choice - lego movie - 75%, will be in effect in 8 hours if wins, ending at ~16 hours
    Ah, oh well.

38. Post #1878
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    14,046 Posts
    Actually the daily deal ends in about 40 hours, daily deals are in effect for 48 hours.

Either way it's pointless.

39. Post #1879
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,417 Posts
    Actually the daily deal ends in about 40 hours, daily deals are in effect for 48 hours.

Either way it's pointless.
    ah right i always forget about the stuff below the community's choice boxes

40. Post #1880
    ToduboT George Carlin is the BEST
    April 2010
    721 Posts
    I can't seem to find the Flash/Community sales.. Instead I have "Sale starts in *hours*"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)