1. Post #1
    stop post
    January 2012
    1,561 Posts
    Source
    Facebook page

Mirror posted:
    It was dreamed up by Brighton University student Lizzie Durley, 21, who said: "I got the idea from Jim Carrey's office scene in 'Yes Man'."

"I was having a bad day and remembered that scene from the film which really tickled me."

"I figured people were getting bored of the whole 'selfie' craze, I know I was, so I just applied the concepts of the selfie and the nomination to this idea and bosh, Sellotape selfies"

I genuinely do not know what to say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Informative x 26Funny x 24Artistic x 3Agree x 2Starred x 2 (list)

2. Post #2

January 2014
    10 Posts
    Source
    Facebook page

I genuinely do not know what to say.
    Neither, do I. unusually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 22Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Weakling Member
    August 2013
    2,355 Posts
    I want to see someone tape their eyelids open.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 30Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2014
    1,264 Posts
    How to look like a burn victim 101
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Skeepan Member
    September 2007
    4,770 Posts

Reminds me of this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

6. Post #6
    I HAVE A slightly RAGING BONER RIGHT NOW
    July 2006
    869 Posts

i win
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    May 2007
    187 Posts
    And the progress of humanity marches on....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2009
    355 Posts
    i like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 24Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,526 Posts
    It took us millions of years to reach this epitome of human evolution.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,353 Posts
    this better be one of those fads all of 10 people take part in before realizing how ass backwards it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,150 Posts
    They look like splicer concept art
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    April 2007
    1,495 Posts
    It took us millions of years to reach this epitome of human evolution.
    Yes, it did. Contrary to the brutally efficient, fight or flight, kill and let kill world that used to be out there, humans learned to trust and love, learned to let themselves go and relax from time to time. Humanity gained a sense of humor. Lighten up, these people are just having fun amongst themselves and friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Estonia Show Events Agree x 20Artistic x 4Starred x 3Informative x 1Dumb x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    October 2011
    6,210 Posts
    that would hurt a lot when it gets taken off

14. Post #14
    :thinking:
    March 2010
    11,277 Posts
    Forgot the duckface

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 7Zing Zing x 5 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member

May 2011
    1,916 Posts
    that would hurt a lot when it gets taken off
    Looks like it hurts to put it on in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    NATURALLY WIRED TO HAVE SEX WITH KIDS
    June 2007
    9,180 Posts

This one reminded me of Aphex Twin, then I noticed they've got a Venetian Snares hoodie on, interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #17
    As a wise man once said: Never ask Fatfatfatty for computer advice
    Dennab
    March 2009
    9,166 Posts
    Is this really newsworthy?

"Breaking news, people take silly picture sof themselves!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,098 Posts
    Some people are having a little fun in their spare time and all the edgy forums goers are already "OH MAN LOOK AT THIS EPTIOME OF HUMAN EVOLUTION TALK ABOUT THE DARWIN AWARDS WE ARE FUCKED"

Lighten up. It's just a bit of harmless fun, stop assuming things just to make the world around you seem darker you miserable pricks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 22Dumb Dumb x 2Starred Starred x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,497 Posts
    Lighten up. It's just a bit of harmless fun, stop assuming things just to make the world around you seem darker you miserable pricks.
    Did you ever consider the people you just berated for having a stick up their ass are actually just making a joke about how silly it is. Like IDK man. not sure if they're the ones who need to lighten up bud
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,757 Posts
    I'm allergic to adhesives so this would literally kill me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    22,554 Posts
    imho it looks pretty cool, i don't get why you would do it but i think it's an interesting effect

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,138 Posts
    it's fucking hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    3,990 Posts
    Yes, it did. Contrary to the brutally efficient, fight or flight, kill and let kill world that used to be out there, humans learned to trust and love, learned to let themselves go and relax from time to time. Humanity gained a sense of humor. Lighten up, these people are just having fun amongst themselves and friends.
    I think he was joking. which is kind of ironic since you didn't notice he was.. lighten up

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    845 Posts
    Is this really newsworthy?

"Breaking news, people take silly picture sof themselves!"
    Probably not, but it's funny