1. Post #281
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    13,596 Posts
    Hah she deleted this one.

http://i.imgur.com/P6yikLm.jpg

Reuploaded the picture for hilarity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #282
    October 2013
    5,477 Posts
    that's not her real twitter tho it says unofficial
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

3. Post #283
    November 2011
    8,680 Posts
    the amount of artwork and photos of this natalia poklonskaya woman is boggling my mind right now
    she's cute, I guess but what makes her so different from the millions of cute women on the internet

10$ says it's the hivemind mentality everyone wants to feel like they're in on le new epik may may
    People seem to be attracted to pretty women in powerful positions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 10Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #284
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    6,825 Posts
    the amount of artwork and photos of this natalia poklonskaya woman is boggling my mind right now
    she's cute, I guess but what makes her so different from the millions of cute women on the internet

10$ says it's the hivemind mentality everyone wants to feel like they're in on le new epik may may
    I think it's because Russia's largely seen as the bad guys right now for breaking international law, and nobody expected the attorney general of this *evil* new autonomous state to be a beautiful lady in a suit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,122 Posts
    This thread right now

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Zing Zing x 1 (list)

6. Post #286
    Benedict Kiwibatch
    January 2012
    1,364 Posts

?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 21Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    August 2013
    7,654 Posts
    ^No.

^ Yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 30Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #288
    That's bullshit, I can't even find one for pre-order!

They're already on it.
    Not sure if the guy who's drawing is done or not but that group is only 80 members away from 1000.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1Starred Starred x 1 (list)

9. Post #289
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,714 Posts

They're already on it.
    Not sure if the guy who's drawing is done or not but the group is only 80 members away from 1000.
    jesus fucking christ

Edited:

the dweeb levels are through the fucking roof
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

10. Post #290
    September 2013
    278 Posts

They're already on it.
    Not sure if the guy who's drawing is done or not but the group is only 80 members away from 1000.
    what the fuck

11. Post #291
    Zoe Quinn did nobody wrong.
    Dennab
    December 2007
    5,905 Posts
    I'll bet a majority of this thread would willingly follow her up an infinitely long ladder for the rest of their lives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    4,056 Posts
    You realise, of course, that calling memes 'le epik may may' is as much a meme as anything else in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Zing Zing x 4Starred Starred x 1 (list)

13. Post #293
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    8,154 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Starred Starred x 3 (list)

14. Post #294
    Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?
    August 2011
    4,645 Posts
    This shit just keeps on getting better and better. I've had three days of entertainment from this thread alone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

15. Post #295
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    7,049 Posts
    Why is this even a thing? I'm not sure if I entirely understand what is going on right now but I really hope it dies out like any other "meme", it's really creepy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #296
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    6,481 Posts
    lol fuck what is even the point of doing that

talk about a false queen, though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #297
    Bring the Noise!
    January 2007
    3,217 Posts
    I'd invade her Eastern European shithole if you know what I mean.
    Jesus christ this made me laugh loud, I had to explain to my dad why I was laughing...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

18. Post #298
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    8,969 Posts
    Christ I mean she's cute but this is over the top insanity. After this worked so well the east and west will have to start battles of attractiveness where each side tries to find a girl so cute to lead them that the opposition will lose interest in fighting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #299
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,044 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #300
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    8,969 Posts
    Alright this one really got me good

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 52Agree Agree x 2Starred Starred x 1 (list)

21. Post #301
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,148 Posts
    so uh...

what exactly is she about, politically?

that is my main question.

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,062 Posts
    She reminds me of:

Kristen Connolly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #303
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    8,969 Posts
    so uh...

what exactly is she about, politically?

that is my main question.
    Russian puppet serving as the attorney general of the illegitimate government of crimea. So basically, evil but adorable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

24. Post #304
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    3,178 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Starred Starred x 23Funny Funny x 6Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

25. Post #305
    April 2007
    1,495 Posts
    Circumstances aside, it's pretty interesting to imagine the ego boost something like this would give a person. Half the western world is drooling over her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #306

Hey look. Its the Former Prime Minister Of Ukraine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Malaysia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

27. Post #307
    Sexist
    July 2006
    7,714 Posts
    I sincerely hope no ultra attractive woman ever becomes leader of an evil empire.

There wouldn't be much of an opposition.

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    16,627 Posts

Can anyone translate what that says or explain why theres a creepy man snake in the picture?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

29. Post #309
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    19,464 Posts

By your waifu's combined.
    I am the attorney general.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

30. Post #310
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,502 Posts
    fucking weirdos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,244 Posts
    Y'all some fucking weirdos.

Edited:

IT'S ONE CHICK, INTERNET.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #312
    August 2007
    879 Posts

Can anyone translate what that says or explain why theres a creepy man snake in the picture?
    According to google:
    sword: "law"
    caption: "I do not know what is the legal field that Acting President appoints an acting prosecutor. exactly the same as a peaceful demonstration that killed our soldiers. and the power that is now leading our efforts, stood on the Maidan and led armed groups, which is what a hundred fight. it is in the legal field?"

If you have a better translator: "я не знаю, какое это правовое поле, что исполняющий обязанности президента назначает исполняющего обязанности прокурора. точно так же, как и мирная демонстрация, которая убивала наших солдат. и та власть, которая сейчас руководит нашей стараной, стояла на майдане и руководила вооруженными группами, куда какая сотня идет воевать. это в правовом поле?"

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    11,656 Posts
    According to google:
    sword: "law"
    caption: "I do not know what is the legal field that Acting President appoints an acting prosecutor. exactly the same as a peaceful demonstration that killed our soldiers. and the power that is now leading our efforts, stood on the Maidan and led armed groups, which is what a hundred fight. it is in the legal field?"

If you have a better translator: "я не знаю, какое это правовое поле, что исполняющий обязанности президента назначает исполняющего обязанности прокурора. точно так же, как и мирная демонстрация, которая убивала наших солдат. и та власть, которая сейчас руководит нашей стараной, стояла на майдане и руководила вооруженными группами, куда какая сотня идет воевать. это в правовом поле?"
    "I don't know what sort of law this is, when the interim president appoints an interim prosecutor. This is just like the "peaceful" demonstration which killed our soldiers, and the acting government was right there on the Maidan, giving orders where each "sotnia" will go to fight. And that's supposed to be legal?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ukraine Show Events Informative Informative x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    9,738 Posts
    The Internet is a cesspool of insanity.

And I absolutely love it. This whole ordeal is comedy gold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

35. Post #315
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,354 Posts
    One of my friends from Ukraine dressed up in hetalia style as prussia back in 2012 and it looked creepily similar.

36. Post #316
    Here
    Dennab
    March 2013
    12,416 Posts
    Russian puppet serving as the attorney general of the illegitimate government of crimea. So basically, evil but adorable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 12Starred Starred x 2 (list)

37. Post #317
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    8,969 Posts
    Translation anyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #318

July 2013
    8,537 Posts
    This is the cutest, and funniest thing I have seen for a while.

When the internet gets hooked on something, the creativity is immense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #319
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #320
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,483 Posts
    This is the cutest, and funniest thing I have seen for a while.

When the internet gets hooked on something, the creativity is immense.
    this is actually a perfect picture of how people are incredible creepy and can turn anyone into their idol for sexual worship
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)