1. Post #1521
    April 2011
    622 Posts

Found this on the warehouse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

2. Post #1522
    March 2013
    6,373 Posts

My only guess is one of the original owner's Sniper cosmetics was the Baloonicorn, so any unassisted kill would read EVERYONE'S FUCKING + [username], and the you make your username "your mom" and then it becomes slightly funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #1523
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    5,705 Posts
    But the Balloonicorn itself also counts for assists.

4. Post #1524
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,854 Posts
    Just bought a strange festive Ambassador and did this:

Not meant to be extremely great or anythin', but I have three names I'd use for the Ambassador: Hand Cannon, which I have already, The Compensator, which is this one, and Wristfucker, which I'll leave up until a new variant of the Amby will be released, which there will be I'd wager. If I get the Gold Ambassador (dreams can be dreams) I'll name it something like The Golden Gun or somethin'.

5. Post #1525
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    5,400 Posts
    My Fists are named Lefty and Wanky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

6. Post #1526
    Vomit Vigilante
    January 2012
    5,077 Posts
    I've got a pair of Killing Gloves of Boxing I renamed to "Drago's Dukes."

If he dies, he dies.

7. Post #1527
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,854 Posts
    My fists have 9 tank kills on their Tanks Destroyed strange part. I'm gonna go for increasing that number tomorrow, but I want a name for them that would incorporate the whole tank-killing part. I wanna call them something like "Tanksmashers" but I feel like there could be better names. Any ideas?

8. Post #1528
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    My fists have 9 tank kills on their Tanks Destroyed strange part. I'm gonna go for increasing that number tomorrow, but I want a name for them that would incorporate the whole tank-killing part. I wanna call them something like "Tanksmashers" but I feel like there could be better names. Any ideas?
    Panzerfaust, literally means Tank Fist
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1529
    The Great Thief and defense attorney's assistant's assistant
    January 2012
    3,671 Posts
    And the description should be "They faust panzers."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

10. Post #1530
    July 2014
    1,235 Posts
    A friend of mine reminded me of this huntsman i purchased from the market a while ago

No i don't own it anymore :)

11. Post #1531
    August 2014
    186 Posts
    Some Pyro on a server I was just on had a backburner with the description "why u mad bro"

crinngeee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #1532
    December 2013
    47 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Singapore Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #1533
    August 2014
    434 Posts
    Panzer also means armour, so Panzerfaust could mean Armored fist.

14. Post #1534
    October 2013
    853 Posts
    Panzer also means armour, so Panzerfaust could mean Armored fist.
    And I now have a name for my FoS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #1535
    August 2013
    1,769 Posts
    just named my pistol "PEESTOL"
    desc is
    "YOU SEE IVAN, WHEN HOLD PEESTOL LIKE ME, YOU SHALL NEVER SHOOT THE
    INACCURATE!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

16. Post #1536
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    17,062 Posts
    Ran into a speed/crit hacking heavy in a valve server the other day. Unlike most, however, he chose to fly around with the Holiday Punch. They were named: "The Pacifists"

Got a good chuckle out of me, as well as everyone on the other team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 20Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 2 (list)

17. Post #1537
    December 2012
    4,663 Posts
    Ran into a speed/crit hacking heavy in a valve server the other day. Unlike most, however, he chose to fly around with the Holiday Punch. They were named: "The Pacifists"

Got a good chuckle out of me, as well as everyone on the other team.
    That's doing hacking right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

18. Post #1538
    May 2013
    1,585 Posts
    Trying to decide whether to name my Strange Kunai "The Shinobi's Shiv" or "Assassin's Greed". Thoughts?

for Shiv
    for Greed
    for neither
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #1539
    December 2013
    84 Posts
    Should I rename my "Taunt: Battin' a Thousand" to "Taunt: The Egotistical Scout"? I just really like Scout's responses when I taunt with it, can't get enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8 (list)

20. Post #1540
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    4,487 Posts
    Australium Grenade Launcher
    Name: "X - Wheel of Fortune"
    Desc.: "Turning point Opportunities Possibilities"

Australium Stickybomb Lanucher
    Name: "VIII - Strength"
    Desc. "Self-control Being solid Patience Compassion"

I don't know why, but this feels appropriate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Puerto Rico Show Events Informative Informative x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #1541
    February 2014
    753 Posts
    Should I rename my "Taunt: Battin' a Thousand" to "Taunt: The Egotistical Scout"? I just really like Scout's responses when I taunt with it, can't get enough.
    "The Egotistical Scout". Well, "The Scout" then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Zing Zing x 8Useful Useful x 2 (list)

22. Post #1542
    December 2013
    84 Posts
    "The Egotistical Scout". Well, "The Scout" then.
    "Taunt: Typical Scout"?

23. Post #1543
    March 2013
    7,075 Posts
    "Taunt: Typical Scout"?
    Taunt: Classic Scout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 16Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #1544
    August 2014
    2,177 Posts
    I once saw a Strange Widowmaker listed on Warehouse that was named "Pablo's Metalmaker".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #1545
    April 2014
    28 Posts

A few of the monsters I keep encaged in my inventory.
    All from TF2WH, boy I sure love that website.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #1546
    August 2013
    991 Posts

A few of the monsters I keep encaged in my inventory.
    All from TF2WH, boy I sure love that website.
    One of my friends has an old screenshot of being killed by an owner of that Minigun

It's so exact it might be the same one

even down to the random capitalization
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

27. Post #1547

November 2013
    25 Posts
    holy mackerel

name: holy mackerelmore
    desc: can we go fish shopping?

should i go for it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1548
    August 2013
    1,769 Posts
    anybody got any names for a strange spec killstreak ScoRes?

29. Post #1549
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    8,230 Posts
    "Booty had me like *squeaksqueaksqueak*."

30. Post #1550
    February 2014
    753 Posts
    "Valve's most balanced passive weapon"?

31. Post #1551
    May 2011
    730 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 17Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #1552
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,740 Posts
    I was wondering if I could name my Kritzkrieg 'Dr. Kritz'

With the description 'Prepare for shock therapy'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

33. Post #1553
    :D
    October 2011
    8,883 Posts
    I don't rename my medi-guns because I want my heal targets to see what am I actually using.

34. Post #1554
    October 2013
    1,542 Posts
    I don't rename my medi-guns because I want my heal targets to see what am I actually using.
    It's not really hard to take like a millisecond and turn around to see your medic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #1555
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    8,230 Posts
    I like my Medigun names:

My loadouts may have changed since I took these screenshots, but those names are there to stay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #1556
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,854 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 11Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #1557
    June 2014
    8,267 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #1558
    June 2013
    67 Posts
    I thought of this one. It's pretty dumb and looks really stupid if you don't get the reference. If I had the money to buy a strange original I would name and describe it like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #1559

September 2013
    164 Posts
    I thought of this one. It's pretty dumb and looks really stupid if you don't get the reference.

my last name makes me want to kill myself :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #1560
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    10,123 Posts

oh hey, I crafted and named that

I named it as a reference to the Cr1tikal video on whinnie the poo's homerun derby

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 2 (list)