1. Post #1
    FUCK OFF garry, I am a goddamn proud swedish moose, not a fucking british heathen!
    July 2010
    3,105 Posts

http://i.imgur.com/hKerd1G.png
    https://www.facebook.com/jenny.valentine.587/posts/10151967764613068?stream_ref=10
    RIP
    He always seemed so happy in his youtube videos. His latest one was just 4 days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JewWario
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly x 256Funny x 19Informative x 4Starred x 4Dumb x 2Optimistic x 2Artistic x 2Useful x 1Disagree x 1Agree x 1Late x 1Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,539 Posts
    It's depressing to think that he was just four days away from killing himself in this video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 94Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2011
    265 Posts
    I remember watching a video of his once, pretty sad he killed himself.

RIP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    February 2011
    13,132 Posts
    I've never heard of him, but it's really sad nonetheless. Rest in piece, thoughts goes to his family
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 191Friendly Friendly x 15Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member

April 2011
    4,845 Posts
    How could he leave her alone like that ? I am sad for both of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 55Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    FUCK OFF garry, I am a goddamn proud swedish moose, not a fucking british heathen!
    July 2010
    3,105 Posts
    Video of him together with his wife

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly x 19Agree x 9Funny x 5Dumb x 3Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    Dennab
    January 2009
    24,631 Posts
    Well, fuck, I never knew about this guy but the post by his wife in the OP; her being on the other side of the bathroom door as he shot himself? That's fucking awful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 279Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 2Starred Starred x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Eh?
    May 2007
    1,796 Posts
    "[...] but he was not alone, he locked himself in the bathroom and I was on the other side of the door talking with him."

...wow, that's rough
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 141Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    10,477 Posts
    RIP
    He always seemed so happy in his youtube videos. His latest one was just 4 days ago.
    Apparently he had momentary depression and it overwhelmed him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 23Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    February 2011
    13,132 Posts

wow seriously
    dont give these people attention, that's why they rate stuff like this inappropiately
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree x 97Funny x 15Informative x 3Dumb x 2Useful x 1Optimistic x 1Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,970 Posts
    I also have to confirm he shot himself, but he was not alone, he locked himself in the bathroom and I was on the other side of the door talking with him.
    Jesus Christ, that's gotta be terrifying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 51Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    Dennab
    January 2009
    24,631 Posts
    "[...] but he was not alone, he locked himself in the bathroom and I was on the other side of the door talking with him."

...wow, that's rough
    Honestly that sounds like one of the worst experiences I can imagine to have, ever, at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 73Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    August 2009
    4,687 Posts
    Wow thoughts out to her. I can't imagine going through that, fuck that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,399 Posts
    It's very weird when someone you know through the internet dies. Thoughts go to his family and friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2005
    2,605 Posts
    Well, fuck, I never knew about this guy but the post by his wife in the OP; her being on the other side of the bathroom door as he shot himself? That's fucking awful
    What a selfish c̶u̶n̶t̶ person, honestly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb x 138Agree x 19Funny x 6Zing x 1Starred x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,963 Posts
    What was the motive?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,988 Posts
    What a selfish cunt, honestly.
    suicide is never selfish
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Disagree x 161Agree x 38Dumb x 18Funny x 6Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,627 Posts
    That isn't how depression works man. It has nothing to do with being selfish.

I don't get how so many people agreed with my post and so many people disagreed with the post above me when we both said the exact same thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 105Disagree x 5Informative x 2Funny x 2Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,052 Posts
    Apparently he had momentary depression and it overwhelmed him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    February 2011
    13,132 Posts
    When you are at the brink of committing suicide, that doesn't matter. For you, the world doesn't care about you, and you think that it'll be a better place if you just go away. So it might not have been a consciously selfish act. For him, it was selfless. Speaking from experience.

So, I partially agree with you, but I wouldn't say it was outright selfish, and calling him a selfish cunt makes you much more of a cunt, honestly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 75Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    937 Posts
    I dont mean to sound like an ass, but what is TGWTG?
    Still, RIP, he will be missed.
    EDIT: Im also curious about what caused the temporary depression that caused him to kill himself. What couldive possibly made him do this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    :thinking:
    March 2010
    11,277 Posts
    I feel bad because I only knew him from TGWTG's Kickassia    and always thought he was the worst character in it   , it's going to be odd watching it again, RIP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    What if we as a nation came to realize that the quest 4 empire eventually destroys all great nations
    November 2006
    16,213 Posts
    "They tell us that suicide is the greatest act of cowardice... that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree x 43Dumb x 6Artistic x 4Funny x 2Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,797 Posts
    suicide is never selfish
    Suicide is one of the most selfish acts I can think of.

Sure suicide sucks, sure mental conditions and life can be hard, but suicide is selfish because it totally disregards the feelings of everyone else in the person's life in favor of giving up, at least in cases like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 68Agree x 19Disagree x 9Funny x 1Friendly x 1Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,963 Posts
    "They tell us that suicide is the greatest act of cowardice... that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person."
    That's a very simple way of looking at ending your own life. What about the grief you'd cause others? If you're parents were still alive they'd be second guessing themselves, your friends would miss you and so would your significant other.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 20Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,797 Posts
    Also I thought that post was referring to the wife.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    6,579 Posts
    That Guy With The Glasses. You might know their main guy, Doug Walker, also known as the Nostalgia Critic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Facepunch Staff
    March 2010
    2,864 Posts
    You're either very young or don't know how depression works.

Perhaps both?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 62Disagree x 5Funny x 2Zing x 1Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,963 Posts
    A website with a lot of reaally horrible rumors. A lot of adults there also act like children.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2005
    2,605 Posts
    You're either very young or don't know how depression works.

Perhaps both?
    your ad hominem doesn't make him killing himself practically in front of his wife who loves him any less selfish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 56Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Dennab
    July 2007
    43,766 Posts
    fucking selfish CUNT hogging all the death for himself what a CUNT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 95Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 6Zing Zing x 3 (list)

32. Post #32
    Extraction Point
    July 2006
    8,149 Posts
    suicide is never selfish
    I'm not saying people who commit suicide are bad, but suicide is literally *the* most selfish act you can ever perform.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 45Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Dennab
    July 2007
    43,766 Posts
    "honestly" aman, does it make you feel bigger insulting a dead man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 29Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,988 Posts

Sure suicide sucks, sure mental conditions and life can be hard, but suicide is selfish because it totally disregards the feelings of everyone else in the person's life in favor of giving up, at least in cases like this.
    That's a very simple way of looking at ending your own life. What about the grief you'd cause others? If you're parents were still alive they'd be second guessing themselves, your friends would miss you and so would your significant other.
    If someone wants to commit suicide and you don't want that to happen because it'll make you sad, that's you being selfish. I'm not trying to say people should kill themselves at the first opportunity, and by all means, you should try and get counselling, talk him out of it as best you can, etc, but if it doesn't work and they truly want to end their own life, then you have no right to say they can't.

Everyone has the right to have their life, and that includes when they want it ended, and trying to take that away from someone because it'll sadden you is what is truly selfish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree x 27Disagree x 4Dumb x 2Funny x 1Starred x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    September 2008
    9,384 Posts
    your ad hominem doesn't make him killing himself practically in front of his wife who loves him any less selfish.

Do you guys understand nothing about depression and suicide?

It's not "I feel bad so I'm going to kill myself, fuck you all even though you love me", it's "everyone else will be better off without me", or "no one actually loves me", or "I'm a burden on everyone else", or one of many other feelings. Even though it might make everyone else feel terrible, they either don't feel that anyone else really loves them, or they feel that killing themselves would make everyone else's lives better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 50Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    4,266 Posts

Because if there's one thing we know about those with depression, it's that they always think things through clearly and logically.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 23Zing Zing x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,963 Posts
    If someone wants to commit suicide and you don't want that to happen because it'll make you sad, that's you being selfish. I'm not trying to say people should kill themselves at the first opportunity, and by all means, you should try and get counselling, talk him out of it as best you can, etc, but if it doesn't work and they truly want to end their own life, then you have no right to say they can't.

Everyone has the right to have their life, and that includes when they want it ended, and trying to take that away from someone because it'll sadden you is what is truly selfish.
    You're looking at this from a weird angle. People don't want others to not commit suicide not because it makes them sad but because they won't be able to share the fun times they had together. If you have feelings for another it's not being selfish it's just being Human.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    December 2012
    34 Posts
    Poor guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Macedonia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

39. Post #39
    Dennab
    July 2007
    43,766 Posts
    You're looking at this from a weird angle. People don't want others to not commit suicide not because it makes them sad but because they won't be able to share the fun times they had together. If you have feelings for another it's not being selfish it's just being Human.
    calling someone a cunt like aman did isn't an expression of sadness it's an expression of disgust and contempt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2005
    2,605 Posts
    calling someone a cunt like aman did isn't an expression of sadness it's an expression of disgust and contempt
    I think it is a little disgusting he locked himself in a bathroom with his wife who loves him on the other side probably pleading with him only to kill himself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 42Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)