1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2005
    2,605 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 33Starred Starred x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    34,787 Posts
    am I the only one thinking about zoroastrianism when I read this?
    What does this have to do anything with Zoroastrianism?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    6,754 Posts
    IS there any possibility that this may end up like the Yuoslav wars? By that I mean ethnic cleansing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    4,019 Posts
    So what, is there a war or not

becouse now I'm confused

5. Post #125
    SJW 4 lyfe
    December 2009
    7,598 Posts

becouse now I'm confused
    It was a border skirmish or two
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2005
    2,605 Posts

becouse now I'm confused
    No war. No nothing.

7. Post #127
    June 2010
    554 Posts
    Had a new flatmate from Azerbaijan 5 days ago, coincidence
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

8. Post #128
    Dennab
    April 2011
    1,556 Posts
    IS there any possibility that this may end up like the Yuoslav wars? By that I mean ethnic cleansing?
    Well, the previous one sorta did

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,606 Posts
    I wonder what warfare is like between crappy, tiny countries.

10. Post #130
    July 2013
    778 Posts
    a lot more violent and with more atrocities than with big and strong countries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    5,224 Posts
    Just looking at wiki and having a look at both country's military strengths, then also looking at the country's population. So small. I just find it odd.

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,077 Posts
    "100% Aryan/White"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

13. Post #133
    Dennab
    December 2008
    7,739 Posts
    I assure you Azerbaijan isn't crappy. It makes a shitload of money from oil
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    11,539 Posts
    seems like this decade has kicked off with small nations from north Africa to eastern europe attempting to play musical chairs.

"where were you when all of this was going on?"
    "at home, playing videogames."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

15. Post #135
    March 2011
    1,555 Posts
    seems like this decade has kicked off with small nations from north Africa to eastern europe attempting to play musical chairs.

"where were you when all of this was going on?"
    "at home, playing videogames."
    "Where were you when we landed on the moon?"
    "Watching it on T.V."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #136
    Dennab
    April 2011
    1,556 Posts
    pew pew boom boom?

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,428 Posts
    pew pew boom boom
    oh shit guys were outta good weapons
    quickly! reoutfit our stockpile of toyota trucks with machine guns! to war!

18. Post #138
    March 2013
    376 Posts
    also Azerbaijan is maximum ally and friendly with Turkey
    That's why we still don't have any news related to this?

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,602 Posts
    It would be less of an informational shit storm as there is only two nations involved

20. Post #140
    Dennab
    August 2012
    985 Posts
    Armenia as in the entirety of Armenia? Fuck this guy.
    The article about Ilham Aliyev's claim over Armenia is false accusation. Just look at the contact info of the website, it is owned by Armenians.

President Ilham Aliyev stated multiple times before, that Azerbaijan can make claims on current territories of Armenia, but won't because it isn't right and interest of Azerbaijan Republic to start a war, and dislocate Armenians.

The below image is map of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic in 1918, before Russians dissolved Irevan from Azerbaijan.

There haven't any war broken out. It is just, bat-shit Armenians tried to cross the border, and assault local Azerbaijanis(they try to do it regularly, god knows why), and Azerbaijan Armed Forces defended its territory. Then, Armenians wanted to use their surface-to-surface missiles to assault Azerbaijan Armed Forces, and Azerbaijan Air Forces had no other choice, but to cross the border, and make sure that Armenians don't us their surface-to-surface missiles.

After the incident both parties met at Paris.

Azerbaijan Military have got enough power to liberate Karabakh, it is just Azerbaijan Republic tries to solve the issue peacefully.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Azerbaijan Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    ice cream and pussy
    March 2005
    2,058 Posts
    I have a friend from Azerbaijan and he says this is mostly empty talk and that the fighting on the border always happens. His words, war is pretty unlikely (at this point in time) because Russia will help Armenia and if Russia helps Armenia the European countries will try to intervene since Turkey will help Azerbaijan. He said in 20 years it's probably more likely for a war.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    August 2012
    1,011 Posts
    I just hope that our brothers will get their lands back.

EDIT: Just read the last posts. Theres no war meh..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,602 Posts
    This all sounds like a drunk game of Civ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    12,047 Posts
    Also here's some military videos I've found to compare forces
    Azerbaijan has got this in the bag
    Is it sad that I find it funny when they show-cased part of their mighty Toyota division?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    904 Posts
    This'll be a fun war.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    8,753 Posts
    This all sounds like a drunk game of Civ
    President Serzh Sargsyan of Armenia
    I've had enough of you. I've told the other leaders of the world of the world that working with you is a mistake.
    (They have publicly denounced us! NOTE: You are not at war.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #147
    ASK ME ABOUT my critic fetish
    October 2013
    343 Posts
    What do you mean wins? Azerbaijan thinks Armenia belongs to them. So if they win say bye bye to Armenia.
    I'm okay with this. I may even visit Azerbaijan's new territory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 China Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #148
    June 2013
    748 Posts
    Weren't both of them continuously fighting against eachother since the 1990s over territories?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    I am not a billboard.

July 2009
    598 Posts
    Don't settle your towns near our border.

30. Post #150
    January 2013
    5,841 Posts
    Don't settle your towns near our border.
    That's Palestine saying to Isreal.