1. Post #41

January 2014
    9 Posts
    So it is so I took the red textures and using gimp done that are more gray and then added normal maps and took cover, and so came the textures that although they have some color and just put camo on it and was ready model only me camo does not overlap because I can :)
    yeah thats more or less what I did, after playing around with it I got some decent results, but I just find it odd that it does this, is it the same way with Battlefield 4? because I've taken textures from BF3 and theres no missing diffuse textures from that game.

2. Post #42

May 2012
    12 Posts
    Hey, guy. Sorry, I dont know how to paste video there, so just link with my compile: http://youtu.be/2uWJ-D9rj3Y

3. Post #43

January 2012
    828 Posts
    Hey, guy. Sorry, I dont know how to paste video there, so just link with my compile: http://youtu.be/2uWJ-D9rj3Y
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

4. Post #44

October 2012
    13 Posts
    I want pkm, 1911, P2000

5. Post #45

May 2012
    12 Posts
    Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

7. Post #47
    September 2013
    1,515 Posts
    Cool! this is so nice that's my favour HK416
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 India Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

8. Post #48
    October 2013
    65 Posts
    Hello to all be for not encomodo some have textures Detail.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    September 2013
    672 Posts
    Hello to all be for not encomodo some have textures Detail.
    wat, i donīt understand ._.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Uruguay Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #50
    October 2013
    65 Posts
    ground or floor textures

11. Post #51
    July 2013
    207 Posts
    What?
    ground or floor textures

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,607 Posts
    Okay, it looks like i finished delayed 5.56 OBR now, but instead of frontgrips i've put more scopes here.

Now moving to AK5C and AG3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #53

January 2012
    5 Posts
    Those Hk 416 models are the same used in BF4 , damn EA
    Anyway amazing work Dawciu15
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    October 2010
    491 Posts
    BTW, you can rip models from multiplayer menu (there where you put all attachments).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #55

October 2012
    13 Posts
    I want all pisto and PKM!TKU!

16. Post #56
    July 2007
    220 Posts
    @Salva
    Yes you can, that's how I was ripping models.

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,607 Posts
    Two more guns:
    AK-103, actual version of Russian specops assault rifle:

And AK5C, still pretty WIP with some scopes problems, but anyway, looks quite good.

P.S. Dawciu15, when we can expect more weapons? At least SCAR-H and compact shotty from MP, umm, 870 MCS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    December 2012
    49 Posts
    Two more guns:

And AK5C, still pretty WIP with some scopes problems, but anyway, looks quite good.

P.S. Dawciu15, when we can expect more weapons? At least SCAR-H and compact shotty from MP, umm, 870 MCS.
    Maybe tomorrow, and if not by the end of this week I will try to do it and toss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #59

June 2013
    3 Posts
    Great Dawciu! Mam zajęcie na weekend.
    Like they say, you make my day!

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,189 Posts
    How many pollacks does it take to rip some MOH:W weapons?

Well, I guess less than representants of any other nations, thank you for (finally) doing that.

Pozdro

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,607 Posts
    Instead of porting two more weapons i've ported only one (HK416C), and played around with AK5C. Added scopes and more tactical stuff.
    Next to playing with bumpmaps (thanks to Trek) and moving to G3 Tactical finally.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    September 2013
    672 Posts
    Wow, you should really resize the ACOG scope on the AK5C, is way too big
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Uruguay Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,607 Posts
    Wow, you should really resize the ACOG scope on the AK5C, is way too big
    Welp, TA-648 model of ACOG is actually BIG.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #64
    December 2012
    77 Posts
    Im not anywhere near home so Im asking when I come one from Iraq... can someone please rip the mbus sights!

25. Post #65

November 2012
    16 Posts
    Dawciu15 my hero
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,607 Posts
    One more gun before G3 - AKSU-74.
    Handgrip is movable due to correcting its position.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #67

November 2012
    16 Posts
    I converted the AK103 OGA into GTA IV:
    http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/med...103-oga-f25842
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    October 2010
    491 Posts

Dat painting! Few minutes in GIMP ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    December 2012
    49 Posts

Dat painting! Few minutes in GIMP ;)
    I know that only five minutes but did not have time because I'm trying to draw a higher resolution textures with mohw!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

30. Post #70
    October 2010
    491 Posts

Later I will release textures for GIMP where you all can put own camo.

31. Post #71

May 2011
    9 Posts

Later I will release textures for GIMP where you all can put own camo.
    Oh Good~
    It is hoped that you may also consider to release the pink texture camo for this

Thanks~

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,607 Posts
    Epic G3 is finally done, whoa. It was most interesting weapon in development for me (i've also met 32 textures limit), but anyway, i finished it. And i'm really happy.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #73

January 2014
    9 Posts
    So are these all the models and attachments?

34. Post #74
    Dennab
    January 2014
    247 Posts
    Could you rip the M14EBR? With atleast a good camo? / Without it?

35. Post #75
    September 2013
    672 Posts
    Could you rip the M14EBR? With atleast a good camo? / Without it?
    The models from MoHW comes without any camo, you have to composite them.
    I still have the camos, if you want them, PM me.

36. Post #76
    Dennab
    January 2014
    247 Posts
    The models from MoHW comes without any camo, you have to composite them.
    I still have the camos, if you want them, PM me.
    awesome, wil do

37. Post #77
    July 2007
    220 Posts
    Epic G3 is finally done, whoa. It was most interesting weapon in development for me (i've also met 32 textures limit), but anyway, i finished it. And i'm really happy.

Are you re-scaling the sights when you import them cause that scope is way too big...

38. Post #78

February 2014
    6 Posts
    Two more guns:

Oh snap do you have the DL's for this?

Edited:

Requesting a M249, Larue Obr 7.56 and the Smaw. Though the Standard DD Mk18 with no attachments would be awesome.

39. Post #79

February 2014
    1,138 Posts
    can someone release the weapon mods

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,607 Posts
    Oh snap do you have the DL's for this?
    No, i've got heavy problems with mine HDD where's all models and work have stored, so some projects will be delayed.

In the meantime, have a pic with AK-103 as AK-74M mock-up: