1. Post #961
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    6,188 Posts
    The matchmaking is terrible in this game. The tier4-10 games are barely playable. Who thought it would be a good idea to mix tier 10 with tier 4? Hell even when I'm on tier 7 (barely) if a flying tier 10 gets to me, I'm dead there's no fighting back. I just quit.
    It makes all games look the same. Everyone sticks together and there's a massive battle, most of the time in one of the bases. As if 2 maps and 1 gamemode isn't boring enough.

2. Post #962
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,647 Posts
    So I'm going to save up for 4 T5 rockets, and see if I can take off straight up.

3. Post #963
    Weakling Member
    August 2013
    2,355 Posts
    There's something about this game that makes me laugh alot, even when I get my ass handed to me.
    The funniest part for me is when someone rolls in their massive fat vehicle thinking he can take a lot of punishment then ends up hogging all the damage from every opposing enemy then all that's left is a pile of wheels.

4. Post #964
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,647 Posts
    The funniest part for me is when someone rolls in their massive fat vehicle thinking he can take a lot of punishment then ends up hogging all the damage from every opposing enemy then all that's left is a pile of wheels.
    I've done this. I can roll up to a single guy but once two or more start showing up Ill usually put in reverse and somehow end up behind my entire team in two seconds flat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #965
    Weakling Member
    August 2013
    2,355 Posts
    The matchmaking is terrible in this game. The tier4-10 games are barely playable. Who thought it would be a good idea to mix tier 10 with tier 4? Hell even when I'm on tier 7 (barely) if a flying tier 10 gets to me, I'm dead there's no fighting back. I just quit.
    It makes all games look the same. Everyone sticks together and there's a massive battle, most of the time in one of the bases. As if 2 maps and 1 gamemode isn't boring enough.
    Well it's early alpha and they need to work a lot on it but in before they bomb the game with massive content updates they should actually work on gamemodes, matchmaking and all this stuff to make it more varied, I'm curious how would CTF mode work in the game like this, there is obviously plenty of room for creativity with gamemodes for this game.

6. Post #966
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    11,539 Posts

Balance.

7. Post #967
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,439 Posts
    And now nothing is working out for me in this game.

Could just be because it's Thursday.

8. Post #968
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    8,833 Posts

Balance.
    You're going to get destroyed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #969
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    4,266 Posts

Redesigning my tank, this brings my piss to a boil.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #970
    December 2011
    3,239 Posts
    Just had someone leave the match right before i killed him.

Fun!

11. Post #971
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    11,539 Posts
    You're going to get destroyed.
    was so effective I got bored

Why you need luck? you have nuke.

12. Post #972
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    512 Posts

Try tetras they tend to fit in weird places in wheel wells.

13. Post #973
    January 2014
    2,351 Posts
    whats the point of windshield blocks? are they stronger than normal blocks? if not... why use them?

14. Post #974
    SUGOI WAIFU ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU
    April 2011
    1,101 Posts
    Had one of those bastards who only have the one gun. It's just so bs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #975
    September 2008
    1,158 Posts
    whats the point of windshield blocks? are they stronger than normal blocks? if not... why use them?
    Aesthetics.

16. Post #976
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    4,266 Posts
    Pure aesthetics.

17. Post #977
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    7,741 Posts

Posted that on the forum for you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #978
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,255 Posts
    was so effective I got bored

Why you need luck? you have nuke.
    fuck you, and fuck that piece of shit you keep blowing me up with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

19. Post #979
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    11,539 Posts
    fuck you, and fuck that piece of shit you keep blowing me up with

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #980
    Keep getting blown up by tiny tanks with one gun on them, pretty frustrating as a new player as I have no idea what to do against them

Edited:

Oh. This is why.

21. Post #981
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    6,448 Posts
    does player level do anything?

22. Post #982
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    8,833 Posts
    Bought 30,000 GC, spent 11,000 on 3 months of Premium. :D

14.99 sent to them, well worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #983
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    11,539 Posts

Now in video form
       this is pretty broken but it's mainly the gun's fault   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #984
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    6,188 Posts
    So what can you do against a tier 10 who has spent billions on the hardest armor sitting in their base preventing cap?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #985
    January 2014
    2,351 Posts
    So what can you do against a tier 10 who has spent billions on the hardest armor sitting in their base preventing cap?
    Die

26. Post #986
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    11,539 Posts
    Time scam.

27. Post #987
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    6,188 Posts
    Time scam.
    Time scam?

28. Post #988
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    3,584 Posts
    gang up on him

29. Post #989
    January 2014
    2,351 Posts
    Time scam?
    Time scam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #990
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    512 Posts
    does player level do anything?
    Gives you more pFLOPS to work with.

31. Post #991
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    6,188 Posts
    gang up on him
    Yeah and in the meantime a single enemy can cap our base 10 times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #992
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    3,584 Posts
    Yeah and in the meantime a single enemy can cap our base 10 times.
    have your team's level 9-10 do the same
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #993
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    11,144 Posts
    Time scam.
    Time scam?

34. Post #994
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    8,833 Posts
    The fuck is a time scam?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #995
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    6,188 Posts
    have your team's level 9-10 do the same
    Well first of all, not all t10 can do it you need to have a ton of the highest armor, and two, how's the "let the most armored one sit on the base to prevent cap because he's near invincible against t4-8, while rest of the team charges the enemy damagesoaker, and the game basically revolves around which capblocker takes longer to destroy" gamemode fun? Stop excusing it, it's bullshit.

Also dermock you seem really butthurt about that dumb I gave you after your snarky reply. What are you gonna do now, spam all my posts with ratings?

36. Post #996
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    6,448 Posts

the grind is real
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #997
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    15,492 Posts
    Christ you kids are uneducated.

Timer scamming or time scamming is the act of putting yourself in a position over the enemy, and waiting out a timer so you'd win by default.

Another way of saying it would be "laming it out"

38. Post #998
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    6,188 Posts

the grind is real
    You mean techpoints? You'll get so much of them you won't have any use of them later, try robopoints instead. A single block of highest armor costs 6715 rp.

39. Post #999
    July 2013
    46 Posts
    So today after my classes I logged on and decided to make a new ship, I looked in my inventory and found about upwards of 200+ thousand rotors. Needless to say I sold them and I won't need GC any time soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #1000
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    6,188 Posts
    Christ you kids are uneducated.

Timer scamming or time scamming is the act of putting yourself in a position over the enemy, and waiting out a timer so you'd win by default.

Another way of saying it would be "laming it out"
    What? "putting yourself in a position over the enemy"? You mean flying above them? They can still shoot you?
    And doesn't the match end in a tie if neither team is dead and neither base is capped?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)