1. Post #3561
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,843 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #3562
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,858 Posts
    DCs biggest failure is honestly just rushing the shit out of these films. Barely gives any time for proper character development.

3. Post #3563
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    16,369 Posts
    Looks good, but I doubt it will be better than In Bruges

4. Post #3564
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    6,824 Posts

Looks like a queen to me.    I like that it looks like an orgy, it has the Giger vibe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #3565
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    9,407 Posts
    Martin McDonagh is a great writer I'm hyped.

Edited:

I can't even name a PG-13 war movie off the top of my head
    Red Dawn is the only that I can think of.

6. Post #3566
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,936 Posts
    DCs biggest failure is honestly just rushing the shit out of these films. Barely gives any time for proper character development.
    DCs biggest failure is that they seem allergic to a proper build-up. They want an Avengers without making Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and Thor first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #3567
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,415 Posts

Looks like a queen to me.    I like that it looks like an orgy, it has the Giger vibe.
    This is the best poster I've seen in a long time

It's baroque but still reads really well, it's disturbingly sexual, it's really ornate yet minimalist at the same time. There's no director or actor's names attached. All there is, besides what's essential for it to be a theatrical poster, are aliens and suffering. I guess you can get away with something this bold and creative when the franchise is big enough already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

8. Post #3568
    February 2013
    10,857 Posts
    Barry looks so fucking stupid.
    Edited:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #3569
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    6,556 Posts
    I can't determine on whom Batman is shooting with the Batmobile.
    It could either be a parademon or Firefly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Italy Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #3570
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,258 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #3571
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    22,547 Posts
    what's the point of having a clown creeping around children if the clown always looks evil by default? you might as well just have it be a regular monster
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

12. Post #3572
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,858 Posts
    Barry looks so fucking stupid.
    Edited:
    I don't get why everyone has to have a suit of armor. You'd think it'd slow Barry down.

13. Post #3573
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    4,784 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

14. Post #3574
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,772 Posts
    rodriguez is directing the escape from ny remake

http://www.avclub.com/article/robert...-remake-252695
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Italy Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #3575

April 2005
    18,208 Posts
    isn't this like their third attempt at this remake?

but hey it's not the worst choice for director so that's something I guess. tho I just tried looking up on IMDB what else Rodriguez has been up to lately and what the fuck is this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

16. Post #3576
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,132 Posts

but hey it's not the worst choice for director so that's something I guess. tho I just tried looking up on IMDB what else Rodriguez has been up to lately and what the fuck is this
    A Time Capsule film, I think. I've heard of it, not sure what the point of it is. I get the sense that someone somewhere will somehow leak it though.

Or it's some Illuminati thing only for the Hollywood Elite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #3577
    December 2008
    16,369 Posts
    rodriguez is directing the escape from ny remake

http://www.avclub.com/article/robert...-remake-252695
    Could be worse, at least Robert Rodriguez knows and understands Carpenter. Shame his more recent work has been shitty

18. Post #3578
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    21,385 Posts

you know when people talk about the future and go

"i'll never get to see the colonization of mars in my lifetime!"
    "i'll never get to see crazy bionic implants on everyone in my lifetime!"
    etc etc

it's pretty crazy we can now add "i'll never get to see all robert rodriguez films in my lifetime!" to that list
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Brazil Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #3579
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    9,196 Posts

Someone should give out a reward for someone to steal this film.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #3580
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    4,756 Posts
    If anyone cares lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

21. Post #3581
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    20,113 Posts
    Opinions on that trailer and probably the movie- just a big, bored, long sigh

Edited:

it looks mind numbing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #3582
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    6,556 Posts
    Reminder that bashing everything coming from the DC Extended Universe doesn't make you sound like an expert on movies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Informative Informative x 2 (list)

23. Post #3583
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    21,385 Posts
    Reminder that bashing everything coming from the DC Extended Universe doesn't make you sound like an expert in movies
    ?
    ok?
    ??

? ? ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

24. Post #3584
    April 2006
    4,756 Posts
    Reminder that bashing everything coming from the DC Extended Universe doesn't make you sound like an expert in movies
    Lol are you feeling ok, I don't think anyone said they were but ok

25. Post #3585
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    21,385 Posts
    -merge-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3586
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,858 Posts
    If anyone cares lol
    It's looks fun. JK looks great as Gordon and Aquaman looks awesome. But you just can't trust DC right now in the movie department. Hope this turns out great but we will have to wait and see.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #3587
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,594 Posts
    No but you are allowed to bash a series with no redeeming qualities. Every film in the DC CU has been a train wreck, and none of the films have been good nor even looked promising at all. The one exception is that Wonder Woman looks -alright- but could be a complete mess due to the shenanigans behind the scenes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

28. Post #3588
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,736 Posts
    I dont have to be a world class chef to know the food on my plate tastes like undercooked shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Bulgaria Show Events Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #3589
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    18,537 Posts
    If anyone cares lol
    It's sunny outside so I literally couldn't see a single thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #3590
    April 2006
    4,756 Posts
    It's sunny outside so I literally couldn't see a single thing.
    You should probably move your pc back into your room....

31. Post #3591
    December 2008
    16,369 Posts
    If anyone cares lol
    I don't hate it.

32. Post #3592
    April 2006
    4,756 Posts
    I don't hate it.
    To be honest I see most of the gripes people have with the movies but i'm one of those people that watch them lol, sue me, i spend quality time with my dad watching them so that's all that matters to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

33. Post #3593
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    6,556 Posts
    I'm really sorry to having jumped at the wrong conclusions guys, but I'm honest when I say that this recent trend of insulting anything from that lines of movies as a matter of principle has gotten rather old fast.
    ... And I'm not exactly these movies' greatest stalwart to begin with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

34. Post #3594
    April 2006
    4,756 Posts
    I'm really sorry to having jumped at the wrong conclusions guys, but I'm honest when I say that this recent trend of insulting anything from that lines of movies as a matter of principle has gotten rather old fast.
    I watch the movies and enjoy them but there's no need to say things like that to be fair, just makes you sound arrogant

35. Post #3595
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,936 Posts
    Blame DC for making such consistently shit movies lately.

If you keep producing junk, people will expect junk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #3596
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    18,537 Posts
    Funnily enough people widely deride DC's movies because they're bad, not due to mob mentality. And it seems that nothing has changed with this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #3597
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    16,896 Posts
    DC should go back and look at the old batman and superman movies, because they still hold up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Firefox Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

38. Post #3598
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

39. Post #3599
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,079 Posts
    Awesome I didn't want to wait till August to watch Baby Driver!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #3600
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,936 Posts
    Apparently GITS isn't getting advanced screenings for critics.

If so, the reddest light of all just lit the fuck up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)