1. Post #3481

January 2016
    7 Posts
    Oh god yeah i deleted the old Version and planned normal to upload a new Version... my Fault

http://www.file-upload.net/download-...rbike.rar.html
    Thank you very much !!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome China Show Events

2. Post #3482
    April 2015
    202 Posts
    The File does not exist.

Make sure that you are using the correct URL and that the owner of the file hasn't delete it.
    it's inside the Kinect pack ... page 22

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Edge France Show Events

3. Post #3483
    October 2014
    53 Posts
    Khan Soma

Duke Spywaker

Lida Origami

Took me a lil bit to fix em all. Gonna start thinking on how to cut Han's sleves and make "A New Hope" look like Han model. Looking for someone who's gonna take care of Face Flexes since I'm really tired of that kind of things. If you wanna help me out send me a PM
    Upload this models must you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Ukraine Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #3484
    November 2015
    44 Posts
    My Z6 Baton (WIP)

Still need to do the textures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #3485
    September 2011
    276 Posts
    My Z6 Baton (WIP)

Still need to do the textures.
    Please tell me you're going to rig that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Hungary Show Events

6. Post #3486
    November 2015
    44 Posts
    Please tell me you're going to rig that.
    I don't know how to do that yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

7. Post #3487
    November 2015
    18 Posts
    I don't know how to do that yet.
    No worries rigging that would be super easy. Looking good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

8. Post #3488
    September 2011
    276 Posts
    No worried rigging that would be super easy. Looking good.
    I would do it myself, however, Wallworm hates me when I'm making custom rigs. This is why I can't release the SWBF X-Wing. If someone helped me out, I'd be thankful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Hungary Show Events

9. Post #3489
    October 2015
    176 Posts
    I would do it myself, however, Wallworm hates me when I'm making custom rigs. This is why I can't release the SWBF X-Wing. If someone helped me out, I'd be thankful.
    What's wrong with doing your own custom rigging? It shouldn't matter who rigs what as long as it works and you're happy with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

10. Post #3490
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    4,360 Posts
    What's wrong with doing your own custom rigging? It shouldn't matter who rigs what as long as it works and you're happy with it.
    I think he's referring to the WallWorm tools, not the guy that made them. The tools themselves can be finicky at times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

11. Post #3491
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,221 Posts

Trying to make a bacta grenade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events

12. Post #3492

October 2015
    38 Posts
    Been playing around with TFA Stormtrooper pin ball model and decided to make Fin's version.

Added more dirt to the armour (which needs a bit more work) and the blood hand print on the helmet.

I have both of these fully rigged so if anyone can find any use for them let me know and I will upload them.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

13. Post #3493
    October 2014
    53 Posts
    Episode 7 Luke [XPS]

http://fav.me/d9o4ycr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Ukraine Show Events Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #3494
    November 2015
    44 Posts
    Z6 Baton (WIP)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #3495
    December 2015
    107 Posts
    Been playing around with TFA Stormtrooper pin ball model and decided to make Fin's version.

Added more dirt to the armour (which needs a bit more work) and the blood hand print on the helmet.

I have both of these fully rigged so if anyone can find any use for them let me know and I will upload them.

Great Renderings and great Model
    Would surely looking great in an Indoor Animation of the Starkiller Base
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Germany Show Events

16. Post #3496

January 2016
    7 Posts

Hello,Where can I download this model? Star Wars:Battlefront
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

17. Post #3497
    December 2015
    107 Posts

Oh good Question.. i don't know if someone extracted this Model until now

But you can self extract it too..

18. Post #3498
    November 2014
    442 Posts
    -fucking huge-
    Please for everyone's sake, thumb that image.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #3499
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    37,064 Posts
    Did someone link this thread to another site? A majority of the requests seem to be from people who signed up recently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

20. Post #3500
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,221 Posts
    I think there was a reddit post that linked to facepunch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events

21. Post #3501
    December 2015
    107 Posts
    I think there was a reddit post that linked to facepunch
    No .. Facepunch and this Thread is mega easy to find

Simple ... search in Google Pictures under : Star Wars Battlefront 3d Models free download... and Google shows you the first uploaded Imagines on the first Page of this Thread..

22. Post #3502
    July 2014
    88 Posts
    Did someone link this thread to another site? A majority of the requests seem to be from people who signed up recently.
    I personal think if anything, it's form those that are creating renders with these models and posting them for all to see.
    As Scruffy Looking Nerf Herders that lack skill to create there own models and texture, tend to hunt for models to get some sorta praise form others. whether its a games model or someone else personal work, as i had had my own issues with one person in the past constantly asking for models only to say that he made it him self

Most people will recognize models being form SWB3. A simple google search will show this thread pretty quick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Canada Show Events

23. Post #3503
    December 2015
    107 Posts
    I personal think if anything, it's form those that are creating renders with these models and posting them for all to see.
    As Scruffy Looking Nerf Herders that lack skill to create there own models and texture, tend to hunt for models to get some sorta praise form others. weather its a games model or someone else personal work, as i had had my own issues with one person in the past constantly asking for models only to say that he made it him self

Most people will recognize models being form SWB3. A simple google search will show this thread pretty quick. As those that are not able to create there own models and texture them.
    Able mmmh maybe : yes... but i think they are to lazy
    It's easier for them to download finished models.. and to use it

24. Post #3504
    November 2015
    145 Posts
    I was wondering if there is a new first order transporter that was released? I am having issues with the one that was released a while back :/

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events

25. Post #3505
    July 2014
    88 Posts
    I was wondering if there is a new first order transporter that was released? I am having issues with the one that was released a while back :/

Thanks!
    I can redo it, if it's importation. What is the issue you have with it?

26. Post #3506

January 2016
    7 Posts
    Oh good Question.. i don't know if someone extracted this Model until now

But you can self extract it too..
    Good idea, I can try it, but I don't have the corresponding software. I'm going to find out.
    Thank you for your help and the Speedbike.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #3507
    November 2015
    145 Posts
    I can redo it, if it's importation. What is the issue you have with it?
    Sent you a PM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events

28. Post #3508
    July 2014
    88 Posts

with out the helmet finn looks the most realistic

29. Post #3509
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    369 Posts

Testing out those Hangar Pieces in SFM. Courtesy of SedimentarySocks.

I don't suppose anybody has seen a GNK droid lying around?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

30. Post #3510
    January 2010
    1,483 Posts

I extracted him sometime ago here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/x6...8q77r/Boba.rar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

31. Post #3511

May 2015
    136 Posts
    I have to say here and now that I am one of those Scruffy Looking Nerf Herders that can neither create a model nor have the expertise to extract one and I have been honest about this from the start. HOWEVER I always give credit for anything I use without giving a link to the site.

Please, just because somebody doesn't have the talents that some of the people here have, don't put them down. Like everybody, we're just asking for help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #3512

January 2016
    7 Posts
    I extracted him sometime ago here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/x6...8q77r/Boba.rar
    Oh!!! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #3513

October 2015
    38 Posts
    Great Renderings and great Model
    Would surely looking great in an Indoor Animation of the Starkiller Base
    Thanks, good idea about the animation. I was trying to find a model of one of the transporters which you see at the start of the film and was thinking of doing an extra shot from inside the star destroyer showing all the troopers boarding and then all of them taking off and flying out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

34. Post #3514

August 2014
    335 Posts
    Anybody who managed to extract the famel stormtrooper body with bones?

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Sweden Show Events

35. Post #3515
    December 2015
    107 Posts
    lol well this collection here is meant for those people i guess like your self.
    would be interested in taking a look at your back to the future DMC 12 car models
    I have no Problem with it ..

Here can you find Renderings of it

"And No... it isn't the Delorean of the Game... "

http://mcflyhigh1.deviantart.com/

36. Post #3516
    July 2014
    88 Posts
    I have to say here and now that I am one of those Scruffy Looking Nerf Herders that can neither create a model nor have the expertise to extract one and I have been honest about this from the start. HOWEVER I always give credit for anything I use without giving a link to the site.

Please, just because somebody doesn't have the talents that some of the people here have, don't put them down. Like everybody, we're just asking for help.
    No I don't mean hate to anyone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Firefox Canada Show Events

37. Post #3517
    December 2015
    107 Posts
    Might you post dmc 12 car model pack download link?
    Also why not post link to your 3d ring account? http://www.3d-ring.de/3d/3d-galerie.php?autor=3185
    Why i should relink here the 3D Ring Account ?!

I have a Youtube Channel too, and a Facebook Channel and a MySpace Side "Ok, that's old School, i know xD"
    If i would link here every Page where i am to find.. so i would need alot of Place

And why i didn't upload it until now has a simple Reason... the Exterior is maybe ready "with more or less 800.000 Polys".. but i have alot to do on the Interior with every Console and LED Lamps etc." and after a longer Time of searching accurate Pictures to become good Ideas how to modelling this Interior Parts , i lost the Fun on this Car and made a Cut for a while
    So for me is this Car not finished... if i make something so i make it good and right or i let it be

But i will open up a new Thread in a while.. there can you than find the download Link.. remember it's a SW Thread ;)

38. Post #3518
    March 2010
    272 Posts
    WIP: Looke Spydanker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

39. Post #3519
    December 2015
    107 Posts
    Any Idea if the Tatooine Hanger to find is ?!?!

40. Post #3520
    April 2011
    466 Posts
    WIP: Looke Spydanker

He looks like Tom Cruise a little bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)