1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    16,775 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,209 Posts

What the crap, Link.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    2,814 Posts
    I really wish they'd stop announcing the series staples, whom we know are going to be in it anyway. It's not really interesting nor is it building much hype for one of the most important games they have lined up. Nothing really new /exciting other than Megman has been announced
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    July 2010
    6,533 Posts
    Holy shit. Nintendo has improved graphics for once since 2006. I thought Twilight princess was their peak!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 38Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Can't Keep Johnny Down
    April 2009
    2,445 Posts
    Holy shit. Nintendo has improved graphics for once since 2006. I thought Twilight princess was their peak!
    Yeah, because adding 6.75 times as many pixels to the screen doesn't count as improving the graphics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,266 Posts
    I really wish they'd stop announcing the series staples, whom we know are going to be in it anyway. It's not really interesting nor is it building much hype for one of the most important games they have lined up. Nothing really new /exciting other than Megman has been announced
    Eh, no? You never know which characters they cut and which come back. It's highly possible that they cut characters like Ice Climbers and Lucario from the game.

Are you kidding me? Nintendo games have never looked better on their latest system Wii U. You should have a look at 3D World, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8. 1080p + 60 FPS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    October 2012
    4,773 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 33Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2007
    1,682 Posts
    Not really a surprise, but nice. Zelda has been my favorite character since Melee. (and I don't mean Sheik. Just Zelda.)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,974 Posts

Fans of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure have certainly taken notice of both this pose and the fact that it looks like Zelda can summon Phantom Zelda like a Stand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 21Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    11,910 Posts
    I wonder if Nintendo will ever stop milking these games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 63Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,289 Posts

Fans of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure have certainly taken notice of both this pose and the fact that it looks like Zelda can summon Phantom Zelda like a Stand.
    Sono chi no sadame, motherfucker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,929 Posts
    I know, I mean four Smash Bros games?! Just give it up already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    6,748 Posts
    are you fucking serious

Smash Bros games come out like once every 5 or so years, that's not even fucking close to milking them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 40Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    11,910 Posts
    I know, I mean four Smash Bros games?! Just give it up already.
    Because I totally don't feel the same way about Madden, Cawadoody, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil or Halo.

are you fucking serious

Smash Bros games come out like once every 5 or so years, that's not even fucking close to milking them
    Well, okay, I suppose mean more the characters IN the Smash Bros games than the actual Smash Bros games themselves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 45Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    werewolf and flames are cool guys
    December 2011
    6,863 Posts
    Are you even listening to yourself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 24Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,683 Posts
    Well, okay, I suppose mean more the characters IN the Smash Bros games than the actual Smash Bros games themselves.
    what the fuck does this even mean??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    14,806 Posts

Sheik would be her Stand, thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    11,910 Posts
    what the fuck does this even mean??
    "hey hey guys look its mario you didnt forget about him did you LOOK HE SAID ITS-A-ME AND YEE-HOO, DID YOU MISS THAT"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...eaturing_Mario
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...of_Zelda_media
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Metal_Gear_media
    http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Kirby_games

I'd include Sonic in this list but to be honest I don't recall when Nintendo bought the series out so I don't know how much damage they're responsible for.

Edited:

Actually upon further inspection, Sega never sold Sonic. They just kinda lend the characters to eachother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 44Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    March 2012
    1,574 Posts
    She looks pretty!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,683 Posts
    it's a game about nintendo characters fighting. you realise that right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    11,910 Posts
    it's a game about nintendo characters fighting. you realise that right.
    Does that excuse the fact that the characters themselves are being rehashed to the point where "beating a dead horse" just doesn't come close to describing it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 29Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,683 Posts
    Does that excuse the fact that the characters themselves are being rehashed to the point where "beating a dead horse" just doesn't come close to describing it?
    this has absolutely nothing to do with super smash bros at all.

also, no offense but you're the only person getting their knickers in a twist because nintendo has the NERVE to put their own characters in their own game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 20Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    February 2009
    14,617 Posts
    Ignore Coyoteze, he's either trolling or just really dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 18Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    11,910 Posts
    yes. is your definition of ''rehashing'' ''making videogames featuring that character''

also, no offense but you're the only person getting their knickers in a twist because nintendo has the NERVE to put their own characters in their own game.
    Considering the fuckers have been around since the 90s, yes, that's my definition of it

Especially the Mario games. You'd hope that moron of a turtle would realize there's no point in kidnapping a princess who'll just be rescued by a plumber who isn't actually a plumber over and over and over for like 50 games.

Guess he's just as stupid as said princess.

I can cut the Zelda games some slack simply because at least those have a slightly different story in every new game, even if the end goal feels the same every time.

Edited:

Ignore Coyoteze, he's either trolling or just really dumb.
    helo wat r opiniun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    5,280 Posts
    i play super mario for the story elements
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    6,748 Posts
    helo wat r opiniun
    that doesn't look like an opinion to me, looks like you were stating it as fact.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    11,910 Posts
    that doesn't look like an opinion to me, looks like you were stating it as fact.
    opinions are factual to those it belongs to

Edited:

basically, I believe Nintendo games are being milked to fuck and beyond - that's my opinion and I perceive it as a fact

doesn't mean others will
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb x 33Funny x 2Late x 1Disagree x 1Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    5,280 Posts
    in a land with walking mushrooms, floating islands and sentient bullets the elements that break my immersion are plot inconsistency and chronology
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 12Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,683 Posts
    opinions are factual to those it belongs to

Edited:

basically, I believe Nintendo games are being milked to fuck and beyond - that's my opinion and I perceive it as a fact

doesn't mean others will
    excuse me, that's not how opinions and facts work

you can't just fucking make up definitions for words to suit your argument.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,988 Posts
    And now watch as people go insane and ask 'If that's Zelda, who's the guy in green?'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    11,910 Posts
    excuse me, that's not how opinions and facts work

you can't just fucking make up definitions for words to suit your argument.
    If you have an opinion, with plenty of reason to back that opinion (based on your own ideas and values), does that opinion not seem like a fact to you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Community Slacker
    July 2005
    10,282 Posts
    I cannot for the life of me understand what your point is supposed to be. From what I can gather, you're saying that Nintendo milks their franchises too much? Okay? What does that have to do with Super Smash Bros.? You're being completely off-topic here. I'd even go as far as to say you're threadshitting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,683 Posts
    If you have an opinion, with plenty of reason to back that opinion (based on your own ideas and values), does that opinion not seem like a fact to you?
    no, it doesn't seem like a fact because that's not how facts work. it's not very hard to grasp.

Opinions.
    yeah, i'm gonna stop posting in this thread now. you're really bad at trolling.

34. Post #34
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    5,280 Posts
    if you think mario is overused you'd have an aneurysm over godzilla and james bond

Edited:

or even worse, the recurring character django

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    11,910 Posts
    if you think mario is overused you'd have an aneurysm over godzilla and james bond
    I do. I haven't watched any of the recent JB movies and I've never cared for godzilla.

Edited:

no, it doesn't seem like a fact because that's not how facts work. it's not very hard to grasp.
    Opinions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    6,748 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 11Dumb x 2Funny x 2Friendly x 1Zing x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    11,910 Posts
    Y'know what, fuck it, I keep running into this argument every time Nintendo comes up. I dislike Nintendo games because I personally think the characters are overused to death. This is my opinion.

Just because I don't agree with the rest of you that doesn't instantly mean that I'm trolling or threadshitting. That's the most childish shit I've ever heard, to be honest. You're not far from basically saying "mommy he's being mean to me make him stop!!!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 5 (list)

38. Post #38
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    5,280 Posts
    I do. I haven't watched any of the recent JB movies and I've never cared for godzilla.

Edited:

Opinions.
    you have a fucking doctor who reference in your title
    how hypocritical do you want to be
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 13Zing Zing x 8Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    Expand dong, Zelda.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 17Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    March 2010
    960 Posts
    Metal gear isn't a nintendo thing. might want to do a little research before you talk crap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 17Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)