1. Post #1
    GOLF
    August 2012
    1,585 Posts
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Due to the constant arguments about streetwear in the main FULS thread, I have created this "side thread" so that discussions about streetwear / sportswear / skatewear can be held without interference. Keep in mind that voicing your opinion is still allowed, just from a better perspective than someone with a completely different style.

For casualwear, hair advice, and general clothing discussion, go to the latest main FULS thread posted by Lord of Ears.

Feel free to post anything you would think to be "out there" in this thread, as you would probably have a better chance of getting constructive criticism than you would in the main thread.

Also, I use tumblr a lot for fashion inspiration and tend to reblog stuff that I like, so I'll just leave this here in case anyone cares: http://dertbxg.tumblr.com/

Store examples:

Flatspot

Size?

Slam City Skates

Urban Industry

Brand examples:

Supreme

HUF

Stüssy

PALACE

Vans
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 8Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Morris dancer/Sex champion
    May 2011
    4,615 Posts
    The banner looks like roman numerals
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    GOLF
    August 2012
    1,585 Posts
    fixed

4. Post #4
    February 2010
    289 Posts
    gangsta shit

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

5. Post #5
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,714 Posts

The best/worst part is I wasn't even trying to take the piss when I bought it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    May 2011
    4,615 Posts

The best/worst part is I wasn't even trying to take the piss when I bought it.
    I'm planning to screen print [IMAGE OR TEXT THAT DISPLAYS MY AFFINITY FOR MARIJUANA] on a tie dye shirt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    April 2011
    238 Posts
    thank you a thread i can look at without having to see zerosix post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    December 2004
    964 Posts
    just got myself an entire outfit of camo what do you guys think

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 23Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,215 Posts
    ^

Anyone copped anything decent in sales yet?

Desperately want some of the Curry NB 1500's on sale on size's website

(User was banned for this post ("image macro" - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    GOLF
    August 2012
    1,585 Posts
    gotta wait until after boxing day to deposit my cash :(

guarentee everything is sold out by the time i can buy stuff

11. Post #11
    May 2011
    4,615 Posts
    Is this thread going to be Rusty opinionİ free?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 15Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,315 Posts
    that's pretty much the reason for its existence
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,367 Posts
    Whaddup guys, some stuff I wish I could cop.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    11,850 Posts

cool stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 20Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    January 2010
    560 Posts
    favourite street wear store is having a boxing day store wide sale hnnngh

another store that sells tons of sneakers is having an up to 90% sale damn

Edited:

ty based boxing day sales

Edited:

not sure if should cop another pair of NB's or Air Maxes or finally get a decent pair of Reeboks hmm

Edited:

also got this for xmas, bit too slim fitting for my tastes but it's still p. nice

16. Post #16
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    2,738 Posts

this stuff is pretty cool, especially that second jacket.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    April 2011
    238 Posts
    some great things here if anybody is interested:
    http://kycvintage.bigcartel.com/

18. Post #18
    July 2013
    259 Posts
    camo khakis, snap backs and meme shirts are were its at.

but serious most people who wear supreme and other shit are either really chill or complete fags
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member

October 2009
    4,460 Posts

the only thing i wish you could cop is a better fashion sense when it comes to shoes holy shit those are fucking ugly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 34Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

20. Post #20
    January 2010
    2,738 Posts
    the only thing i wish you could cop is a better fashion sense when it comes to shoes holy shit those are fucking ugly.
    why are you an asshole, and why are you in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,779 Posts

The front of the she brings the rain jacket is kinda ugly imo. The first uism bomber you posted is great though, one of my grails right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,356 Posts
    my buddy got me these for christmas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    3,236 Posts
    Those shoes are pretty ugly tbh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,356 Posts
    they're neat to look at but I could never wear them

25. Post #25
    Judge, Jury, & Executioner
    September 2005
    65,715 Posts
    because he clearly has no problem with street wear since he likes the other articles hence he's welcome to post his opinion in here. but he is right, those are the ugliest shoes i've ever seen in my entire life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    ===
    This was a waste of $1
    December 2011
    1,370 Posts

http://www.ladmusician.com/webshop/p...13377&color=25

Probably gonna pick this up with the money I got for Christmas.

Edited:

man posting is really slow for some reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,779 Posts

http://www.ladmusician.com/webshop/p...13377&color=25

Probably gonna pick this up with the money I got for Christmas.
    Nice to see someone here that appreciates Lad Musician. I've been meaning to grab a few pieces myself

28. Post #28
    Dennab
    January 2007
    8,582 Posts
    i whipped up a pretty great outfit template last night, people here would probably dig it more than in the original fulsh

just got the jacket for cripsmas and the hat is like $7 on ebay (actually amazon, shit), thinking about swapping the boots out for something different though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    January 2010
    2,738 Posts
    i whipped up a pretty great outfit template last night, people here would probably dig it more than in the original fulsh

just got the jacket for cripsmas and the hat is like $7 on ebay, thinking about swapping the boots out for something different though
    the boots are interesting, what are they?

30. Post #30
    Dennab
    January 2007
    8,582 Posts
    they're called the palladium pallabrouse baggy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    January 2010
    560 Posts

just got the jacket for cripsmas and the hat is like $7 on ebay, thinking about swapping the boots out for something different though
    v. nice but i'd personally go with tan boots instead. am a fan of the pants tho

picked up these for $120 today - last pair

not the colourway I wanted but they only had these and the black ones (which my m8 already copped)

also this and a t-shirt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    GOLF
    August 2012
    1,585 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member

October 2009
    4,460 Posts
    these look neat. They look like they're consistent in design well enough that they don't look too crowded.

picked up these for $120 today - last pair

these however look like Ronald Mcdonald's shoes after he decided to get out of the fast food business and become a professional skater. Also, wtf is up with the random pink nike logo and orange everywhere like honestly it would look a bit nicer if it wasn't just RANDOMLY PINK and ORANGE. You should of waited for more black ones to come in because they probably didn't look as dorky as these do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,869 Posts
    These are the nicest AM1s I've ever seen

35. Post #35
    ===
    This was a waste of $1
    December 2011
    1,370 Posts

http://hypebeast.com/2013/3/visvim-b...seas-exclusive
    grail backpack, wish i could find it somewhere (and find the money for it, too)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,750 Posts

I got this for Christmas, love The Hundreds stuff. It's quite expensive but great quality overall.

Edited:

My friend also runs Inspected, record label / streetwear brand in the UK they have some decent stuff.

http://inspected.co.uk/winter-2013/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    10,533 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,869 Posts
    I'm looking for a backpack during post-Christmas sales, any ideas?

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,750 Posts
    I'm looking for a backpack during post-Christmas sales, any ideas?

I like the Stussy ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,133 Posts
    Bought some new swag gear today ~fresh~.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Funny Funny x 24Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)