1. Post #10761
    June 2012
    1,380 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=240387105

Here goes! Comes in 4 styles, including the ol' Stylish Spy, paintable and all that jazz.
    So are styles using the importer possible now or are you going to release each style individually?

so.. internet is still out and can't test a single thing, damn you workshop!
    You're internet is down? Are you at the library or something? Or are you talking about steam specifically?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #10762
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    Set of demo items FiveEyes and I are working on:
       Track   Flak Suit

Bonus    Water    Scrumpy Bottle:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #10763
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    1,992 Posts
    just realise that i have no idea how to make this look like rebar because at first i was thinking it would be fine and it would be a simple scale then twist of a inserted line.. but i was wrong.

i was so close..
    Draw concepts before modeling, so you don't get weird ideas on the fly and it ends up looking bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #10764
    BADGERPIG
    May 2010
    4,906 Posts
    Started painting over one of bapauls items but I ended up turning it into it's own thing:

Then I started worrying about how troublesome the front and coat tail would be so I transferred some stuff onto my old barbarian soldier concept
    and worked some more on that and turned it into a gothic/viking/anglo saxon warrior

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 14Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

5. Post #10765
    August 2013
    1,952 Posts
    Looking for someone to do some SFM shots of a set real quick.

Was hoping to get it submitted before I go out of town for the weekend.

Edit: Overalls are getting scrapped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

6. Post #10766
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,697 Posts
    So are styles using the importer possible now or are you going to release each style individually?
    It's not possible, I left dev comments for Valve if they just so happen to come across it.
    I'm not sure if they can check iterations of change notes, but a non-gold star version including all the styles was also included in there.
    And I'm also not going to upload each style to the workshop, that's borderline spamming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #10767
    December 2012
    4,663 Posts

(Was too lazy to try to remove the helmet)

I'm not digging the texture on those overalls, they seem very flat and pillow-shaded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #10768
    Gold Member
    June 2013
    1,245 Posts

(Was too lazy to try to remove the helmet)

Maybe something like these patches instead of those straw overalls?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #10769
    August 2013
    1,952 Posts
    I'm not digging the texture on those overalls, they seem very flat and pillow-shaded
    Honestly, I'm not 100% happy with them either, just couldn't get a good texture. But I'm getting kinda tired of dealing with these overalls, re-worked them about 3 times now. Maybe when I get back next week I'll figure something out.

Edit: Talked with dolphin and forget I claimed this a while ago:

Gonna scrap the overalls and work off that concept.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #10770
    Gold Member
    June 2013
    1,245 Posts
    Those pocketswords would be awesome as a melee.

11. Post #10771
    BADGERPIG
    May 2010
    4,906 Posts
    Those pocketswords would be awesome as a melee.
    was thinking one might as well do one as a meele as well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

12. Post #10772
    August 2013
    9,711 Posts
    Honestly, I'm not 100% happy with them either, just couldn't get a good texture. But I'm getting kinda tired of dealing with these overalls, re-worked them about 3 times now. Maybe when I get back next week I'll figure something out.

Edit: Talked with dolphin and forget I claimed this a while ago:

Gonna scrap the overalls and work off that concept.
    as long as you keep the feet i'm happy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #10773
    BADGERPIG
    May 2010
    4,906 Posts

Figured medic is a crossbowman after all so ought to look like one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 17Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #10774
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    7,642 Posts

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=240445642

A huge thank you to Nonamesleft for doing the SFM short/renders for the item.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 21Artistic Artistic x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #10775
    BADGERPIG
    May 2010
    4,906 Posts
    i like it, simple yet effective
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #10776
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,139 Posts

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=240445642

A huge thank you to Nonamesleft for doing the SFM short/renders for the item.
    i can smell the leather from here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #10777
    November 2013
    1,622 Posts
    medical monk

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #10778
    Gold Member
    February 2013
    2,616 Posts
    so.. internet is still out and can't test a single thing, damn you workshop!
    Your posts are always confusing. You don't need internet to test workshop items (assuming thats what you need). If its not that, then be more clear about what you're talking about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

19. Post #10779
    June 2012
    1,380 Posts
    It's not possible, I left dev comments for Valve if they just so happen to come across it.
    I'm not sure if they can check iterations of change notes, but a non-gold star version including all the styles was also included in there.
    And I'm also not going to upload each style to the workshop, that's borderline spamming.
    You could upload all the 3 alternate styles, but set them to hidden, then link to them in the private developer comments of the public one.

20. Post #10780
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,697 Posts
    You could upload all the 3 alternate styles, but set them to hidden, then link to them in the private developer comments of the public one.
    I did exactly that, I mean no one else can see them cos it's hidden.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #10781
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    Decided to rework this set's design a bit before Trilby gets around to it:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7 (list)

22. Post #10782
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,584 Posts
    Not really related to mods, but I was a little bored so I got back to the robot heavy and made a pointless hit/death animation or whatever:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Artistic Artistic x 12Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 4 (list)

23. Post #10783

February 2014
    1,138 Posts
    Your posts are always confusing. You don't need internet to test workshop items (assuming thats what you need). If its not that, then be more clear about what you're talking about.
    i wish i shared you optimist, heres an example of no internet and clicking the workshop button to access itemtest.
    as for this confusing, i was only asking a question and then following that up with an alternative how hard is that too follow?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

24. Post #10784

July 2013
    1,671 Posts
    why are you clicking the workshop button to access itemtest?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #10785
    Gold Member
    February 2013
    2,616 Posts
    Do you even know what "optimism" means?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

26. Post #10786
    November 2012
    160 Posts
    -snip-

NeoDement, when you release grey-color models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #10787
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,313 Posts
    never? grey skins are mostly compatible with the enhanced bots. The only real problem will be Soldier's head stays blue. I don't like grey skins, they look super boring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #10788
    July 2011
    1,163 Posts
    Lots of Medieval stuff about lately, thought i should show this old thing...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 12Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #10789
    March 2012
    1,428 Posts
    I'll join the medieval club:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

30. Post #10790
    March 2013
    364 Posts
    TF2 Emporium 58 : Medieval Edition
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #10791
    August 2013
    1,952 Posts
    never? grey skins are mostly compatible with the enhanced bots. The only real problem will be Soldier's head stays blue. I don't like grey skins, they look super boring.
    I believe he means the grey mat models for backpack thumbnails.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #10792
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,313 Posts
    ohh

ha. when they're done, in that case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #10793
    November 2012
    160 Posts
    ohh

ha. when they're done, in that case.
    Sorry. My english language skill isn't very good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

34. Post #10794
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    2,279 Posts
    Damn that makes me want to redo my models I submited during the first medieval update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

35. Post #10795
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    9,610 Posts

Figured medic is a crossbowman after all so ought to look like one
    this is such a good concept that I want to cry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #10796
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    a new community medieval update could always be fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 8Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #10797
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    8,862 Posts
    a new community medieval update could always be fun.
    It would be fun IF Valve would not ruin it like with Halloween update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #10798
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    4,739 Posts
    It would be fun IF Valve would not ruin it like with Halloween update.
    Or they could make it like the Electric Boogaloo community update. Just a nice update with a medieval theme and they would throw out a new crate.

Maybe one or two Medieval Mode Maps, even if the gamemode is gimmicky.

Just a cute en fun little update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #10799

February 2014
    1,138 Posts
    just tapped a rich vain of Internets.

why are you clicking the workshop button to access itemtest?
    because thats the only way i know of accessing the itemtest feature, but i'll go out on a limb and assume you know of a better way?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #10800
    October 2010
    1,576 Posts
    just tapped a rich vain of Internets.

because thats the only way i know of accessing the itemtest feature, but i'll go out on a limb and assume you know of a better way?
    firstly, vein

secondly, can't you just type "itemtest" into console?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)