August 2010
    330 Posts
    *Update Version 2*

1080p Version

3840p Version

-- Extra's -- (Warning, lots of images)

Original (1080p Version)

Alternate Shots (Unedited)

Close ups / shots of the scenebuild (Looks pretty fuckin ugly away from Camera, don't judge! LOL)

Hope you all enjoy the additional pictures, and I hope it inspires you to make your own scenebuilds! If you have some questions or would like some tips on making a scenebuild, PM me if you like! Myself and many others are more than happy to help!

Comments and Criticism is much appreciated!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 46Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

2. Post #2
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    9,266 Posts
    Outstanding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,170 Posts
    i'm at a loss for words

you inspire me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    January 2012
    1,630 Posts
    Very beautiful and scenic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2011
    466 Posts
    Holy shit, that's one of the best gmod pic i ever seen here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    January 2011
    787 Posts
    holy shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,262 Posts
    dude this is great and you are great

needs more fhtagn ph'nglui though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    April 2012
    552 Posts
    It's just fantastic!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,180 Posts
    Wow, i'm speechless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10

November 2013
    15 Posts
    Think I just found my new screensaver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,747 Posts
    This is for gmod pics only, not fair to post some next-gen awesome game man..

on a serious note: Fantastic work man, really love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    4,144 Posts
    hhhhhhnghit'ssogood
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    July 2010
    1,201 Posts
    That is indeed quite beautiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    August 2010
    330 Posts
    Thanks for all your feedback guys, you guys are great! I'm glad you all liked it. Took me a while to get all the details I wanted crammed in, but I'm happy it turned out well. Check out the 3840p Version, it's beautiful :') Anybody want some alternative angles on the scenebuild and/or the scenebuild itself?

Any other comments?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,262 Posts
    how much did you edit this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    August 2010
    330 Posts
    how much did you edit this?
    Sad to say i used a green screen for the entire background.. Haha jk jk, only things I edited was the water, sun, and a shit load of touch ups on pretty much every surface :o

On a side note, gonna upload the original, some other angles, and fix the HD version later!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    August 2010
    330 Posts
    New content is finally up! Including a WORKING and SEXY 3840p Version, the Original, some pretty lame Alternative angles, and pics of the scenebuild itself. Hopefully it gives you some idea's and/or inspires you to make your own

What do you gents think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #18

Everybody Wants To Love You!

January 2012
    2,275 Posts
    New content is finally up! Including a WORKING and SEXY 3840p Version, the Original, some pretty lame Alternative angles, and pics of the scenebuild itself. Hopefully it gives you some idea's and/or inspires you to make your own

What do you gents think?
    Sounds like a great idea.

Also, may I ask what prop packs you used to make this?

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,262 Posts
    wow some nice subtle editing there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    August 2010
    330 Posts
    may I ask what prop packs you used to make this?
    You may not..

But here it is anyways! :P My scene here is 90% built from the props in the thread below. Everything you really need is in there! Good luck! :D

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1168345
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    May 2011
    921 Posts
    Sooo, this is screenshots from the next Tomb Raider, right?

Absolutely INSANE work, Trigger, 9,000/10

My new wallpaper

22. Post #22
    August 2010
    330 Posts
    Absolutely INSANE work, Trigger, 9,000/10

My new wallpaper
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it man! Its great to know people like my work enough to use it as their Desktop wallpaper! Means I'm doing something right! :D