1. Post #1
    May 2007
    253 Posts
    http://www.koin.com/news/owner-of-da...bread-arrested

Dahl, 50, was arrested and booked on charges of second-degree assault, assaulting a peace officer, attempting to elude, resisting arrest, criminal mischief and reckless driving.
    Hope they maintain production. That bread's the best.

Oh, and this is the story printed on every package:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Friendly Friendly x 31Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,031 Posts
    That's pretty sad. He worked hard to build this company up and his companies'policies are pretty awesome.

Hope he resolves his issues and gets back to helping his company make killer bread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply India Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2010
    291 Posts
    Now when he gets out, he will make even better bread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 4Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,742 Posts
    I want to know why he did all of these things. He seemed to have really turned his life around, I don't know why he'd fuck it up doing this. It seems so random.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    July 2010
    171 Posts
    Was his bread nice?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,031 Posts
    I want to know why he did all of these things. He seemed to have really turned his life around, I don't know why he'd fuck it up doing this. It seems so random.
    Maybe he had a relapse into drug abuse, or had unresolved anger issues. His erratic behaviour seems to suggest the former, though.

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    October 2009
    4,300 Posts
    Was his bread nice?
    That fucking avatar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)