1. Post #721
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts
    Gave Engie some faceposing:

Edited:

Also, I noticed the upper and lower lips are welded together, despite there being teeth behind his mouth. Any way to fix this?

Edited:

Faceposing test:

Assault and Recon are done, I just need to find a way to unweld Engineer's mouth to put more face flexes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #722

April 2011
    68 Posts
    Does anyone have a ripped model of Hannah in her jumpsuit in the South China Sea campaign?

3. Post #723
    April 2013
    563 Posts
    Gave Engie some faceposing:

Edited:

Also, I noticed the upper and lower lips are welded together, despite there being teeth behind his mouth. Any way to fix this?

Edited:

Faceposing test:

Assault and Recon are done, I just need to find a way to unweld Engineer's mouth to put more face flexes.
    Recon's facial bumpmaps are too strong, and Engie is missing facial bumpmaps

4. Post #724
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts
    Recon's facial bumpmaps are too strong, and Engie is missing facial bumpmaps
    The bumpmaps for the Engie are there, it's just smooth. How do you think I got that lightwrap in the HLMV render? For the Recon though, that's just all his pores on his face.

Also, I'm really bad at rigging, so I ported only Support's head:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

5. Post #725
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    22,553 Posts
    The bumpmaps for the Engie are there, it's just smooth. How do you think I got that lightwrap in the HLMV render? For the Recon though, that's just all his pores on his face.

Also, I'm really bad at rigging, so I ported only Support's head:

the recon bumpmaps do look really bad though. it just looks like you just put a really strong grain filter on the face texture

6. Post #726
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts
    the recon bumpmaps do look really bad though. it just looks like you just put a really strong grain filter on the face texture
    It's not his bumpmap, he really has alot of visible pores on the diffuse texture:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #727
    November 2012
    608 Posts
    I should have the F/A-18 somewhere, I'm gonna take a look. Unfortunately, I don't have the models of dainiuxxx myself anymore... Especially the LHD would be a great model.

And yea, I agree. Textures of the vehicles are hard to make "realistic" in a way.

8. Post #728
    October 2010
    491 Posts
    some textures are in 4096 not all

the original name of textures that you shown here is "combatuniform" , torso and legs are in 4096, I convert textures direcly from chunks not intel gpa or ninja
    Well I don't understan DICE anymore xD

This looks good, mind telling us how you made it?
    Skills xD In future I will gonna teal how do this, but today i just don't have time for this.

9. Post #729
    October 2011
    555 Posts
    the F/A-18's are merely the same model from BF3

10. Post #730
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,608 Posts
    Done one more camo, but it's quite good - SURPAT, which means, it's Russian Specops modern one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

11. Post #731
    August 2010
    89 Posts
    Out of curiosity, I've noticed that the RU Recon's mic is missing from the models, like the original pictures of him, but its present in MP. So.... Where did it go?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #732
    September 2013
    672 Posts
    Out of curiosity, I've noticed that the RU Recon's mic is missing from the models, like the original pictures of him, but its present in MP. So.... Where did it go?
    Wow, youŽre right, I think it shares a mic model from another playermodel. IŽll add it to my recon W.I.P.

However, IŽm rigging the US team. IŽm starting rigging the engi.

BTW, someone wants the camo patterns from the weapons? just PM me.

13. Post #733
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts
    Actually, the mic isn't a shared model and wasn't put on by Ninja Nub for some reason, possibly due to an oversight. I'll put it on shortly...

Edited:

Here it is:

14. Post #734
    April 2013
    563 Posts
    It's not his bumpmap, he really has alot of visible pores on the diffuse texture:

Wait, do you happen to use WallWorm for exporting materials?

15. Post #735
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts
    Wait, do you happen to use WallWorm for exporting materials?
    Actually no, I have a copy of luxox_18's RU Recon with the same textures that are used on Ninja Nub's models.

16. Post #736
    June 2011
    737 Posts
    Use this texture, extract only the face portion (has minor "bump" in face.)

Note: the details textures are not bump maps , are just detail...

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/163/b1qd.png

17. Post #737
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts
    Use this texture, extract only the face portion (has minor "bump" in face.)

Note: the details textures are not bump maps , are just detail...

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/163/b1qd.png
    Thanks for the texture, it looks so much better:

Also, if you haven't noticed luxox_18, the engineer's lips are welded together. Either it's a porting error or something on DICE. May you check it out?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #738
    June 2011
    737 Posts
    Also, if you haven't noticed luxox_18, the engineer's lips are welded together. Either it's a porting error or something on DICE. May you check it out?
    yeah , I saw when I worked on the character , in the original model the lips are welded ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #739
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts
    yeah , I saw when I worked on the character , in the original model the lips are welded ;)
    So that means everytime you go for the backstabbing in BF4, the RU Engineer just looks at you scared and doesn't groan in pain from the laceration?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #740
    August 2010
    89 Posts
    Actually, the mic isn't a shared model and wasn't put on by Ninja Nub for some reason, possibly due to an oversight. I'll put it on shortly...

Edited:

Here it is:
    Awesome. I feel like I saved the day haha.

21. Post #741
    Dennab
    January 2014
    247 Posts
    isaa1
    Gave me the BF4 models to continue. I think he has a lot of stuff to do right now, but he gave them to me and said I should continue them. so im working on the skingroups right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #742
    August 2009
    192 Posts
    Srry guys that I haven't been releasing weapons in a while now (srry for the requests too) but NinjaRipper is holding me back..

DildoOfDaDoom and I only need a couple more models from BF3 for our ZibaTower remake which I can't get via the chunks method. So I need NinjaRipper for this cause I know it rips the models we need... But the problem is, NinjaRipper doesn't rip mesh, only textures here.. On my dad's PC it works just fine but I can't use his PC anymore..

So untill I got that fixed, I'll be able to get more models from BF4.

23. Post #743
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts
    It wasn't easy, but I finally unwelded the mouth:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #744
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts
    -snip automerge-

25. Post #745
    September 2013
    672 Posts
    Guys, iŽm composing some camos (ATM I only made Black Shark and Duckweed, but the second one is still in WIP)

Tomorrow iŽll post some images alongside with my ŽMerican team.

26. Post #746
    December 2012
    77 Posts
    Hey guys good news.!!!!!!!! my computer is now found and wiped clean!! :/ the thief wiped my hard drive clean of any trace of my files. sooo I can no longer wish you guys can get sounds, but here's the good news! I can re try again when I get HOME!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

27. Post #747
    August 2009
    192 Posts
    Hey guys good news.!!!!!!!! my computer is now found and wiped clean!! :/ the thief wiped my hard drive clean of any trace of my files. sooo I can no longer wish you guys can get sounds, but here's the good news! I can re try again when I get HOME!
    Well I've got good news too, a few days ago I accidently deleted my D drive. Yesterday I installed a program called "Restorer Ultimate 7.8" and it could find all my music, movies, games, software, downloads and everything works fine too. So you might give this tool a go too.

(Long story short: E and D were splitted, cleaned E, merged E with D, but then I got 2 D drives, so deleted 1 of the 2 D drives, but then both D drives were gone)

28. Post #748
    Dennab
    January 2014
    247 Posts
    Anyone mind helping me make the Camo Textures for the US Dudes? (like...... put the Camo on the texture.) so many Camo's.

The dudes are on the erg of getting Complete, I just need the Textures / Skingroups.

29. Post #749
    December 2012
    77 Posts
    Well I've got good news too, a few days ago I accidently deleted my D drive. Yesterday I installed a program called "Restorer Ultimate 7.8" and it could find all my music, movies, games, software, downloads and everything works fine too. So you might give this tool a go too.

(Long story short: E and D were splitted, cleaned E, merged E with D, but then I got 2 D drives, so deleted 1 of the 2 D drives, but then both D drives were gone)
    He used ccleaner's driver wiper. The way he wiped it, overwrite all the files to a un-restorable point :/
    I already know how that works.

30. Post #750
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts
    I'm almost done with the face flexes for RU Engineer. Then I'll see if Ninja Nub wants to release them later on:

Also, I've ran into a problem with the eyes. They seem to move away from the angle you're looking at them. They also don't track you in HLMV.

31. Post #751
    September 2013
    672 Posts
    Who was the guy requesting the M98B with camo? preview:

BF4 M98B texture with Black Shark pattern merged.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Uruguay Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #752

January 2014
    6 Posts
    can anyone get the RPG7 and one of the Attack Boats. It would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #753
    September 2013
    672 Posts
    Guys, now that i know more about the chunk method, i started extracting the mesh and textures from the weaps of BF4:

W.I.P.

IŽll uploadŽem tomorrow but, the U100 still need some work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Uruguay Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #754
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,358 Posts

IŽll uploadŽem tomorrow but, the U100 still need some work
    I'm gonna ask, but does this RPG-7 have correct UV map for the rocket projectile, unlike the BF3 one zurf3r ported?

Edited:

Ported the BF4 G36C Carbine into Source:

More BF4 Weapons coming soon...

35. Post #755
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,189 Posts
    What is that chunk method?

36. Post #756
    August 2009
    192 Posts
    What is that chunk method?
    You extract all files from BF4/BF3/MOHW or any frostbite game with Frankelstner's python scripts.
    Then use a Hex editor or Daniuxxx's LOD0 reader to find the chunk. (You can find the chunk's name in the .mesh)
    Then use HEX2OBJ from shak-otay to open the chunk and find the values or use Dainiuxxx's "Hex2obj Extension1" to find the values for you but you'll still have to edit it for now. He's working on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

37. Post #757
    Dennab
    January 2014
    247 Posts
    The BF4 dudes are on the erg of Release!

Things gotta Complete:
    Skingroups
    Support (And maybe some other dudes.) there finger posing rig was messed up (Thanks to isaa1 -_-)
    Face Flex's (im sure CSLeader will do that.).

No Bodygroups, when u select the Gear part you want, it selects the Whole mesh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #758
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,189 Posts
    Could you expand it a little? How am I supposed to rip models with python scripts?

Also, are these dainiuxxx's things downloadable? If so, then where can I download them?

Edit: Also, oculd someone rip Valkyrie crew? I especially would like to have the guys wearing khaki uniforms - that'd be just great.

39. Post #759
    September 2013
    672 Posts
    Hai there guys:

Included Normal maps, Specular maps, diffuse maps (original and vertical ones, same for normals)

Download Links:

QBS09

U100

Edited:

Stilll W.I.P.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Uruguay Show Events Winner Winner x 5Useful Useful x 1 (list)

40. Post #760
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,189 Posts
    So guys, anyone willing to explain this "chunk method"? I'm not going to "steal" ports from you, I just wanna rip some BF3 vehicles (like LHD or CVN).