1. Post #1
    July 2013
    421 Posts
    Vinesauce is a group of several streamers (and the occasional guest streamers) where video games are streamed daily, as well as a number of YouTube channels that post stream highlights. What makes it so great is the variety of games played, typically obscure, hilarious or broken games, as well as the streamers, who all have fantastic personalities and make the streams and videos engaging and funny.

Streamers: (twitch.tv/team/vinesauce)
    Vinesauce - The "leader" of the bunch, self-proclaimed jabroni and member of the band Red Vox. Specializes in corruptions, shovelware, weird indie games, and pretty much anything in between.

Joel A Swede with an amazing accent and sense of improv comedy. He doesn’t need a corrupter to break games, it typically happens by itself when he’s around. Lover of JoJo and similar "manime" of that ilk, and a partial inspiration for SiIvaGunner. Does bootlegs, cheesy FMV games, and the occasional OS destruction.

RevScarecrow- When he isn't subjecting himself to the horrors of bizarre flash games (mostly based on the film Frozen), guesstimating on pop culture he's unfamiliar with, or playing games like Stardew Valley and XCOM, he paints and creates metal tarot art on the side. It's also perpetually his birthday, much to his chagrin.

MentalJen - Vinny's first viewer when he started out and, subsequently, the second member of the team. A sarcastic harlequin who mostly plays sims, MOBAs, and RPGs. Loves pizza and chicken "nuggies" (which she shares with Pelikuni).

Fredsauce- Chill and laidback, mostly favoring games like Starcraft and metroidvanias. Occasionally does dancing games, usually involving the Kinect.

Lime(s)alicious - A precious, English seal, who loves ferrets and limes.

DireBoar - Maintains Vinesauce.com (and used to do the same with the vinetalk forums before the spambots borked it up). Despite his ferocious motif of a boar, he plays cute Japanese games like Vocaloid just as much as he will games such as Dark Souls.

LiveByFoma/KY - A closet hipster who does the Two on the Vine podcast from time to time with Vinny. Plays games like TowerClimb and Spelunky.

IWantAPotato - Not actually a potato, but is fond of them. Hails from the land of Ireland, and mostly does RPGs such as Dragon Quest.

Hootey - The oldest of the streamers, he is a wise owl who helps coordinate the site's annual charity drive for the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation. Created the Jedi Academy Goku mod (still WIP) and did a great playthough of Tales of the Drunken Paladin. Soon to be married.

Pelikuni - The Vinesauce team's token Sonic fan, loves platformers, VNs, and Rare games. Shares a love of chicken nuggies with MentalJen. Does an uncanny anime girl voice.

GPM/GeePM/Gay Purple Man - The most recent team member. He is a bodacious buff boi, lover of all things muscular, and has an undying hatred of Minions and Sausage Party. Subjects himself to the horrors of the Miiverse and Roblox (although the former's mostly reserved for live shows nowadays), and shares a love of JoJo with Joel. Affiliated with the Games Repainted group of streamers.

Former or on hiatus team members
    StudyGuy
    Bobito (Praise El Presidente)
    FearGingers (still pops up from time to time, but seems to be on hiatus as of now)

Affiliates:
    Vappyvap88
    CaptainSouthbird (Vinny's video editor)
    Cr1tikal
    Huggbees
    Games Repainted

Youtube channels:
    -Vinny (highlights, fullsauce)
    -Joel (highlights, fullsauce)
    -Rev (highlights, after hours)
    -Jen (highlights, full stream channel TBA)
    -Fred (highlights,https://www.youtube.com/user/Fredstreams)
    -Limes (highlights, archives)
    -Dire (highlights, VODs)
    -KY (Highlights/archive)
    -Potato (highlights)
    -Hootey (Highlights/archives)
    -Pelikuni (full streams/highlights)
    -GPM (highlights, Full Flex)
    -Miscellaneous (Vinebits, Vinesauce Obscurities)

Invite link to the official Vinesauce discord

Also, Vinny and Joel have been known to show up on the board from time to time, but please try not to bug them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny x 44Winner x 15Dumb x 8Agree x 2Useful x 1Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,012 Posts
    They don't post Youtube videos often enough to warrant a megathread, but whatever works.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny x 35Winner x 2Informative x 1Agree x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Skate 3 glitch wizard
    September 2006
    4,524 Posts

this one was kinda hard to find, it was on dem's channel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    15,841 Posts
    You can always watch past streams from Vinesauce Twitch profile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Worst Member
    July 2009
    8,008 Posts
    If you wanna catch live streams some day, you could follow their Twitter, there's a tweet 1-15 minutes before every stream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    DHB
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,241 Posts
    Don't forget these

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    14,983 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    July 2013
    421 Posts

T-shirts, new video soon, and Vinny's stream corruptions right now: http://www.vinesauce.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    27,947 Posts
    I'd buy that tee shirt if it wasn't 30 bucks not counting shipping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,012 Posts
    Welp, this IS a vinesauce thread. Might as well keep it updated with livestreams.

Fred is livestreaming atm, just had some awful SC2 encounters and now some even more awful Spelunky
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,348 Posts
    Others that stream intermittently include:
    KY
    Fred
    Limes
    Fear Gingers
    Imakuni
    VicariousGaming (Darren)
    Bobito
    Hootey
    StudyGuy
    MentalJen
    But no one cares about them.

don't talk shit about frooby
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Peru Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,012 Posts
    FRED'S ON JURASSIC PARK: TRESPASSER. The most hilarious game to ever introduce physics into 1995

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,167 Posts
    FRED'S ON JURASSIC PARK: TRESPASSER. The most hilarious game to ever introduce physics into 1995
    that's direboar, not fred.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    6,205 Posts
    i have that game

its fucking impossible

all of the guns have a realistic amount of ammo and aiming them is like aiming a pistol at the end of a 2x4
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,012 Posts
    that's direboar, not fred.
    Yeah I was a little tipsy by that time, apologies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,167 Posts
    every time he threw the gun with his noodle arm i was cracking up

direboar is one of my favorite streamers, he always streams bizarre or bad games and hes so soft spoken (or sounds confused all the time).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,012 Posts
    every time he threw the gun with his noodle arm i was cracking up

direboar is one of my favorite streamers, he always streams bizarre or bad games and hes so soft spoken (or sounds confused all the time).
    He sounded high as hell last night.

You should've seen Studyguy's stream a few days back. He played a PS2 game called Robot Alchemic Drive from Japan that had a great concept, but the voice acting was probably the funniest mediocre thing I've ever heard

18. Post #18
    I am An Hero!
    March 2011
    221 Posts
    He sounded high as hell last night.

You should've seen Studyguy's stream a few days back. He played a PS2 game called Robot Alchemic Drive from Japan that had a great concept, but the voice acting was probably the funniest mediocre thing I've ever heard
    That stream was one of my favorites. I like how the dispatcher kept saying "Oh no! That was my condo!" a shit ton of times. How many fucking condos did she have?

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,012 Posts
    That stream was one of my favorites. I like how the dispatcher kept saying "Oh no! That was my condo!" a shit ton of times. How many fucking condos did she have?
    I took a shot every time the protagonist was confused. TERRIBLE idea

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,012 Posts
    Vinny is streaming the new Mario game tonight. Twitch is also fucking with Vinesauce, which is a TERRIBLE idea.

21. Post #21
    DHB
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,241 Posts
    Is this their second backup URL? Shit keeps changing and I forget why.

Edited:

What did Twitch do this time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,012 Posts
    http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3...een/index.html

Twitch, from what I'm hearing, has had quite a few fuckups with Vinesauce before.

Since the original Twitch link(Vinesauce.com) failed, they redirected the site to a dropbox that contains the live stream.

I'd like to assume it's because it switches between livestream and twitch(Livestream for the vinebumps, Twitch for the live stream), and it cause some hint of "spamming" on Twitch that they complained about.

23. Post #23
    DHB
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,241 Posts
    Oh, Vinny just said they're blocked because they're being treated as if they're DDOSing Twitch.

Vinny's now mad and has lost 7+ lives in the past 3 minutes.

Edited:

Also, every stream community is insane. I only frequent two communities that livestream and both userbases are insane.

Make that 10 lives lost.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,012 Posts
    Oh, Vinny just said they're blocked because they're being treated as if they're DDOSing Twitch.

Vinny's now mad and has lost 7+ lives in the past 3 minutes.

Edited:

Also, every stream community is insane. I only frequent two communities that livestream and both userbases are insane.

Make that 10 lives lost.
    There's usually a plug.dj Vinesauce channel that's less congested, has smarter users, and has pretty good music. That's what I usually use for chat as I watch streams.

http://plug.dj/vinesauce-vidya/

25. Post #25
    DHB
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,241 Posts
    The chat usually goes inactive because I don't touch it. The one time Vinny told youtube to go watch the corruption stream is when they hit like, 2k+ people in chat, the chat was moving really damn fast and that's when stuff got bad.

Normal streams like this it's okay, but everybody is still odd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    August 2010
    1,913 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Winner Winner x 4Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    I am An Hero!
    March 2011
    221 Posts
    Next hardcore friday is going to be Half-Life. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    535 Posts
    did anyone catch joel's sims 1 stream last friday? I'm hoping it was archived somewhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    I am An Hero!
    March 2011
    221 Posts
    did anyone catch joel's sims 1 stream last friday? I'm hoping it was archived somewhere
    http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/b/480041131 Ask and ye shall receive!

30. Post #30
    July 2012
    748 Posts
    This thread didn't last long. Anyone feel like making a v2?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    15,841 Posts
    This thread didn't last long. Anyone feel like making a v2?
    Well you just revived it so why not keep using it.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    July 2012
    748 Posts
    Okay then.
    Some recent stuff from Vinny:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    5,233 Posts
    There's something about the music and atmosphere of this video. It feels like a serene fever dream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,816 Posts
    Vinny's streaming now.
    Tomodachi Life and 1001 Spikes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    7,079 Posts
    Joel's 50 song album about Rev, THE REVNAROK
    http://vargskelethor.bandcamp.com/album/the-revnarok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    January 2013
    7,323 Posts
    This tomodachi stream is making me laugh too much dear god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    10,953 Posts
    tomodachi is so retarded, it's amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    15,841 Posts
    2Face2Cute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 20Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    10,953 Posts
    apparently you can do some kind of questions thing in tomadachi, so one vinny did (with his own character) was:

who wants a life full of (type here)

he did smeg (smegma was blocked)

twoface instantly goes "me!" and chat exploded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    589 Posts

edit: Dangit scratch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 18Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)