1. Post #161
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    18,625 Posts
    jesus this necromancer battle is the shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    24,211 Posts
    Holy shit, he strangled a necromancer until it threw up, and then used that vomit to smear it on the dead necromancer's wife's tounge.

Joel then died and his corpse was resurrected, and the confused zombie punched the necro-wife so hard in the head it exploded.

Jesus fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    18,625 Posts
    He pinched the first Necromancers artery so he bled to death.

That's metal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,306 Posts
    just a reminder if you haven't seen joel's glorious 50 song album about rev, THE REVNAROK

http://vargskelethor.bandcamp.com/album/the-revnarok
    This is fucking amazing HOLY FUCKKKK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,720 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    10,735 Posts
    just a reminder if you haven't seen joel's glorious 50 song album about rev, THE REVNAROK

I wish I had money to buy the album. :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2007
    44,785 Posts
    This is fucking amazing HOLY FUCKKKK
    Breaking my Butt (Judas Priest Cover)

best thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    15,450 Posts

Does this include his cover of Vinny's "Dragon's Dilda"

Edited:

Nevermind, found it on tumblr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,232 Posts

Thanks to this I found this gem: http://vargskelethor.bandcamp.com/tr...d-by-skeletons

Joel is a genius
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    21,891 Posts
    that random ass scream in tomodachi life still cracks me up every time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,816 Posts
    that random ass scream in tomodachi life still cracks me up every time
    WAAAAA
    WAAAAA

Someone posted an explanation of what the fuck it is in chat during the first Tomodachi Life stream but I can't fucking recall what it was besides "a Japanese thing".

Edited:

Maybe it's some sort of animal native to Japan that makes that noise during the sunsets? Like cicadas in the summer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    8,434 Posts
    I've been watching the Tomodachi videos, currently through part 7 in this playlist. This is great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    21,891 Posts
    joel's lotr gameplay today was amazing
    currently compiling it into a video, don't really want to upload it to my youtube account though..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    6,567 Posts
    I hope Vinny streams more Tomodachi

I can't get through the day without watching Vinnisauce and his entourage of freaks' daily lives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    26,083 Posts
    I hope to see more corruptions from him, tbh. I know he doesn't do them all that often, but there's just something special about seeing Yoshi turn into a spinning cucumber of Chaos, learning about the legend of Sen, Cranky Kong turning into a recoloured gramophone, that kinda stuff. There's just an amazing magic about corrupting a game and making it do weird shit.

I wouldn't say no to him playing some more super-weird shit like Shadow of Shrek and The Fantastic Game, either. It's fun to see crazy stuff like that, like Smash Mouth Eggs and collecting sausages. (never even knew about Freddy Got Fingered during that time, but now I understand it was a horrible film)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    21,891 Posts

and here it is anyway! it's long but worth it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 9Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    24,211 Posts
    Pippin waits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,137 Posts
    >SMOKO FRODO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,809 Posts
    I hope to see more corruptions from him, tbh. I know he doesn't do them all that often, but there's just something special about seeing Yoshi turn into a spinning cucumber of Chaos, learning about the legend of Sen, Cranky Kong turning into a recoloured gramophone, that kinda stuff. There's just an amazing magic about corrupting a game and making it do weird shit.

I wouldn't say no to him playing some more super-weird shit like Shadow of Shrek and The Fantastic Game, either. It's fun to see crazy stuff like that, like Smash Mouth Eggs and collecting sausages. (never even knew about Freddy Got Fingered during that time, but now I understand it was a horrible film)
    vinny said in a recent stream that he didnt want to do corruptions as often as people were requesting them, and that he doesnt like playing the egglike genre because it was forced humor, so he probably wont play games like that for a good while

which is fine, because some of the best streams are the ones with both him and mike
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,136 Posts
    He does both of those about once a month or so.

Edited:

Honestly, what I want out of him is more of something like Bridge Builder. He was hilarious start to finish with that series.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,720 Posts
    He does both of those about once a month or so.

Edited:

Honestly, what I want out of him is more of something like Bridge Builder. He was hilarious start to finish with that series.
    That was classic.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Slayer of long titles
    March 2011
    1,913 Posts
    Anyone know where to find all of Vinny's Game and Wario streams? CTRL+F on their past broadcasts only shows me 2 of his streams.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    July 2006
    77 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,844 Posts
    Joel is doing Hardcore Friday right now! http://vinesauce.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,136 Posts
    This actually made me tear up a bit, this was amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,844 Posts
    Joel is streaming a Swedish Fist of the North Star dub.

jesus fucking christ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    8,434 Posts
    Now that I'm all caught up on Tomodachi Life, I'm feeling a big lack of Vinny in my day. What's another good series of past streams I can watch?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    21,891 Posts
    Now that I'm all caught up on Tomodachi Life, I'm feeling a big lack of Vinny in my day. What's another good series of past streams I can watch?
    shovel knight
    zelda 2
    1001 spikes
    mario kart

in that order imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,137 Posts
    Today I learned that being a Sponge fyooking sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    8,786 Posts
    Does anyone have the list of Vinnys tomodachi qr codes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    August 2013
    100 Posts
    Does anyone have the list of Vinnys tomodachi qr codes?
    Here you go: http://imgur.com/a/GXGVb#0
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    24,211 Posts
    Joel draws a pokemon

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    21,891 Posts
    Karl "from tomodachi life" made me look him up
    i'm now knee deep in "an idiot abroad" and the ricky gervais show, and i'm loving it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 5Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,346 Posts
    Joel draws a pokemon

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    Bionic Disabled Girl Railing Officer
    August 2009
    5,379 Posts
    Joel is literally the best
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    April 2013
    3,633 Posts
    Oh god, at like, 31:35~ he plays something in the background and says Machop looks like it and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is

Oh never mind I literally figured out immediately after I posted that that he was playing South Park in the background

37. Post #197
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    8,786 Posts
    Oh god, at like, 31:35~ he plays something in the background and says Machop looks like it and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is

Oh never mind I literally figured out immediately after I posted that that he was playing South Park in the background
    One of my favorite recent Joel moments has to be when he was playing lets fighting love after be removed as shadow president by japan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,720 Posts

24 hour stream tomorrow, pretty much all the streamers are participating.

Hope to see some of you guys there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,809 Posts
    Hootey and Vinny were on Stream earlier tonight and Hootey got all emotional when Vinny thanked him for all his hard work. Really touching actually. The charity stream is actually starting right now to some extent or another, and they're already making good money.

Edited:

Already made $1200+ and the charity stream hasn't even really started.

Edited:

jesus in these past six minutes the charity $ has already reached $1700.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    15,842 Posts
    And the Charity Stream has begun!

Edited:

Schedule (All times are in Eastern Standard Time)
    Limes -- 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM
    Jen and Ima -- 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
    FearGingers -- 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
    Hootey -- 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
    Multiplayer Block (We're playing The Hidden!) -- 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
    Rev -- 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
    Joel -- 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
    Vinny -- 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM
    KY -- 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM
    Direboar -- 12:00 AM to 3:00 AM
    Fred -- 3:00 AM to 6:00 AM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)