1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,207 Posts
    Catching up on the streams isn't that hard now that someone is uploading the full VoDs to YouTube. I'd say the tomodachi streams are probably the most entertaining to watch full sessions of, apart from the short check-ins during night time when everyone are sleeping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    21,891 Posts
    shovel knight is also really enjoyable, i think this is the first time i've really waited for new "episodes" of both
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    15,909 Posts
    Joel's streams in nutshell, dicks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    18,696 Posts
    Catching up on the streams isn't that hard now that someone is uploading the full VoDs to YouTube. I'd say the tomodachi streams are probably the most entertaining to watch full sessions of, apart from the short check-ins during night time when everyone are sleeping.
    or just watch them on twitch?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,323 Posts
    or just watch them on twitch?
    To be fair they go back quite a ways and commonly aren't listed fully to show what was played. Like him playing Citizen Burger Disorder was great, but entirely unlisted and trying to track it down would be hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    18,696 Posts
    i'm pretty sure all tomodachi streams are listed though, they are extremely popular

Edited:

but yeah, it's easier to find some on youtube, especially since it has a search function

7. Post #127
    March 2014
    9,044 Posts
    Link to the channel, please? that sounds relaly awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,207 Posts
    Link to the channel, please? That sounds really awesome.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Vappyvap88
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,354 Posts
    Were you the one he mentioned on stream last night about having watched all 13 parts up to that one?
    No actually, I generally don't like to watch streams for weird reasons, and instead just watch them on past broadcasts.
    In this case I just watched the video on Vappyvaps channel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    11,773 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 16Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    April 2011
    723 Posts
    oh god that stream, the chat went nuts when that happend, after that they just kept spamming that man ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,323 Posts
    oh god that stream, the chat went nuts when that happend, after that they just kept spamming that man ass.
    Now you know why Vinny always says you should just hide the chat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    October 2007
    231 Posts
    No hardcore Friday today?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,823 Posts
    No hardcore Friday today?
    Joel is nursing a hardcore headache so no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,848 Posts
    Vinny's streaming some Shrek games. You guys gotta get in here.

http://vinesauce.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    21,891 Posts
    shit i missed the beginning
    i'll just watch the past broadcast thing instead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,745 Posts
    He tried to make it happen...

...it didn't happen.

:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 30Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,323 Posts
    He tried to make it happen...

...it didn't happen.

:(
    There is seriously a weird love square going on between Vinny, TwoFaced, Walrus, and Alpaca. Alpaca wants both Walrus and Vinny, Vinny just wants TwoFaced, Walrus just wants TwoFaced, TwoFaced wants to hook up Alpaca and Vinny, and Walrus might have a thing for Alpaca.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,626 Posts
    Walrus is just a dick. Never does anything nice for anyone and when he hurts someone's feelings he doesn't give a fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    21,891 Posts
    his voice is atrociously terrible too, almost as bad as clingon

21. Post #141
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    6,212 Posts
    is there a place where i can catch up on their tomodachi life stuff?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,745 Posts
    Every stream is archived here for a good bit. Definitely since he started Tomodachi.
    http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/profile/pastBroadcasts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,848 Posts
    At least Cling On doesn't attempt to crush somebody else's hopes and dreams like Walrus does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    370 Posts
    If the archived streams aren't your thing, someone uploaded almost all of Vinny's tomodachi life streams.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...L-iJKXXsNA2gW6
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,323 Posts
    Though when you realize Cling On was made by Reg, its a lot more tame than it could have been.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,997 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #147
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    6,074 Posts
    that got more and more morbid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    3,864 Posts
    these corruptions look like a bad trip after taking all the acid in the world
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    15,606 Posts
    Holy shit that T-Faced Nook.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,489 Posts
    I did a thing:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 23Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    June 2009
    830 Posts
    Watching Vinny's stream live for the 2nd time ever. Make crappy Zelda two art and it ends up on stream. I'm impressed that Vinny is nice enough to show off my art even though it has no talent to it.

The image:

I'm the proudest I can be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,823 Posts
    Watching Vinny's stream live for the 2nd time ever. Make crappy Zelda two art and it ends up on stream. I'm impressed that Vinny is nice enough to show off my art even though it has no talent to it.

The image:

I'm the proudest I can be.
    To be honest you're at least in the upper echelon of low-tier art. Some people just don't fucking try at all and upload a 2 minute scribble made in MSPaint or a crap photoshop with photos pasted over a memecenter macro just because they want their name said on stream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,430 Posts
    Does anyone have a link to the stream past broadcast of this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    18,696 Posts
    i have a piece of art i want to upload to the booru, but I want to watch it live but vinny always streams at 6-7am for me

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    6,675 Posts
    I'm watching some old streams of Yoshi's New Island and I gotta say this is the most bland and uninspired Yoshi game I've ever seen.

And that music is like a sassy kazoo carousel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    15,909 Posts
    i have a piece of art i want to upload to the booru, but I want to watch it live but vinny always streams at 6-7am for me
    Lies, he streams mostly at ~10pm your Swedish time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #157
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    11,773 Posts
    http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/

Joel currently doing new Dwarf Fortress update adventure mode

he just bit a vampire merchant in the head and shook him around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    July 2012
    763 Posts
    I entered the stream and joel got murdered by goblins. Rip Nacho Ass Man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    18,696 Posts
    Lies, he streams mostly at ~10pm your Swedish time.
    his last both streams started around 4 am and ended around 7 am for me

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    7,090 Posts
    just a reminder if you haven't seen joel's glorious 50 song album about rev, THE REVNAROK

http://vargskelethor.bandcamp.com/album/the-revnarok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)