April 2010
    2,937 Posts
    is it just me or is vinny the best?

Edited:

can anyone confirm or deny this
    The list of best goes like this for me:
    1. Vinny and Joel
    2. Everyone else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    11,652 Posts
    anybody got the stream link of these two vids?

Vinny - Crack-Life
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb7aXL4WV8A

Joel - Half-Life Source
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ahio6bXB4
    No idea where Crack Life is but Jobel is http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/b/483814233

Edited:

1. Vinny and Joel
    2. Everyone else
    Kinda unfair to play favorites in this case IMO. They all good streamers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    2,260 Posts
    joel is my favorite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    9,311 Posts
    where can i watch the tamagotchi life stream?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    21,891 Posts
    where can i watch the tamagotchi life stream?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3p...JqSEhaA/videos
    http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/b/541044171

there's a stream between part 6 and that twitch link i've missed though, hope someone uploads it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    Skate 3 glitch wizard
    September 2006
    4,528 Posts
    1. Vinny and Joel
    2. Everyone else
    Hootey is amazing but he never streams and no one ever makes compilations of his stuff. When he does stream though he's incredibly entertaining.

Edited:

No idea where Crack Life is but Jobel is http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/b/483814233

Edited:

Kinda unfair to play favorites in this case IMO. They all good streamers.
    Some of them are kinda boring to watch though. Rev, for instance, will do something interesting once in a while but he's mostly a filler streamer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,136 Posts
    I quite like Dire. His playthrough of Jurassic Park: Trespasser was brilliant.
    But Vinny and Joel are tops to be honest, there is just something about them that makes them amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,816 Posts
    I wish Direboar didn't always seem to stream when it's like 12am onward where I live. He's one of my favorite streamers aside from Vinny and Joel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    dvc
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,032 Posts
    are you guys forgetting stupidface, hes the king of the stream
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,712 Posts
    Look at what you guys (probably) missed last night:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,428 Posts
    Imo the only streamers worth watching are Vinny and Joel.

The rest are either boring or obnoxious, with some exceptions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    15,457 Posts
    I forget if it was Rev or Fred that did Plumber's Don't Wear Ties, but it was pretty entertaining.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,642 Posts
    Is there a youtube channel where they upload the full streams?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    I DRAW SEALS
    March 2009
    6,598 Posts
    Not really, no. However, the Official Vinesauce Channel on youtube uploads highlights. Check out the other channels linked to it as well, since there's one run by each of the vine crew. Joels, for example, would be exinthevatican, and he uploads things there as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,617 Posts
    On the main sight, there is a Past Broadcast link that brings you to the Twitch that has old stream sessions.

http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/profile/pastBroadcasts
    Link for convenience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,642 Posts
    On the main sight, there is a Past Broadcast link that brings you to the Twitch that has old stream sessions.

http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/profile/pastBroadcasts
    Link for convenience.
    Not really, no. However, the Official Vinesauce Channel on youtube uploads highlights. Check out the other channels linked to it as well, since there's one run by each of the vine crew. Joels, for example, would be exinthevatican, and he uploads things there as well.
    Well, I know both of these things, guys, it's just that I hoped someone uploaded the broadcasts to Youtube- much like Inside Gaming does to their Twitch streams- but it's all about convenience, really, although I have seen some of the full streams on Youtube.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    I DRAW SEALS
    March 2009
    6,598 Posts
    Just search for it on YouTube, some dedicated fans sometimes upload whole streams in chunks raw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    15,842 Posts
    Go to twitch Past Broadcasts and hold End till you have loaded thousands of past streams and then start searching what you are trying to find.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    9,311 Posts
    i love all the fanart that gets shown during the streams, that's one of my favourite things about vinesauce.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    15,457 Posts
    i love all the fanart that gets shown during the streams, that's one of my favourite things about vinesauce.
    http://vinesauce.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

There is a booru with all the fanart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,207 Posts
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3p...JqSEhaA/videos
    http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/b/541044171

There's a stream between part 6 and that twitch link I've missed though, hope someone uploads it.
    Part 7 got uploaded, but it isn't the only missing stream. Here are the links to the ones I found:
    http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/b/539184768 (About half-way through the stream, after 1:30:00)
    http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/b/539429651 (After 1:20:00)
    http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/b/540112949
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    5,324 Posts
    I think I've caught up with all of Vinny's Tomodachi streams.
    Man, the most recent stream.    That marriage    and that Witch-Sponge rap battle.

Also, I found this imgur album filled with the Tomodachi QR Codes Vinny made during one of the streams.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Czech Republic Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    April 2013
    3,633 Posts
    That reminds me of something that's been bothering me for a bit. I'm not well versed in...Sponge related things

who is Sponge, exactly?

24. Post #104
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,136 Posts
    That reminds me of something that's been bothering me for a bit. I'm not well versed in...Sponge related things

who is Sponge, exactly?
    Its a new Mario brother Vinny created. Basically, he goes around absorbing all the sadness and depression in the Mario universe using his mustache. He also may or may not have terminal seven.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    10,736 Posts
    Thanks to vinny, I bought tomodachi life and enjoy the living hell of it. The only thing that sucks is that the voices in this game are different. I assume that is different in the EUR version?

Also there was another stream from Vinny that just happend 10 hours ago, after I wanted to sleep
    He streamed tomodachi and 1001 spikes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    5,708 Posts
    I really should get myself an 3ds already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,136 Posts
    Thanks to vinny, I bought tomodachi life and enjoy the living hell of it. The only thing that sucks is that the voices in this game are different. I assume that is different in the EUR version?

Also there was another stream from Vinny that just happend 10 hours ago, after I wanted to sleep
    He streamed tomodachi and 1001 spikes.
    I want it, but it is absolutely not worth the price in my book.

28. Post #108
    Dennab
    December 2011
    2,675 Posts

Vinny is my favourite vinesaucer
    He sounds like a more voice varied cr1t1k4l, I also think he could do good covers of the Bloodhound Gang
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,136 Posts
    I just kinda fangirl'd for a moment.
    I opened their site to see if anyone was streaming and Dire is playing some horror game.
    I was like "Oh hey, its Dire. I could use some more Dire."
    And he actually responded and asked how I was doing and I got all excited and now I feel a bit silly but still.

Also, Dire is streaming some horror game in case anyone wants to watch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    15,842 Posts
    They try to reply every question asked from them but they can't always because the chat can be quite mess.
    Also any idea if that game is made by same people who made The Cat Lady? Art style reminds me of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #111
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,136 Posts
    They try to reply every question asked from them but they can't always because the chat can be quite mess.
    Also any idea if that game is made by same people who made The Cat Lady? Art style reminds me of it.
    Pretty sure it is, but I don't actually know the name of this one.

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    15,842 Posts
    Pretty sure it is, but I don't actually know the name of this one.
    Seems to be Downfall as the Twitch ticker says, also it seems like the main character Joe Davis is the same person that appeared in The Cat Lady.

33. Post #113
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,136 Posts
    Yeah, a bit of quick research says this is actually their first game.

34. Post #114
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    11,652 Posts
    To be honest, I was kinda skeptical about those interview things Vinny does, but now after the Shovel Knight and Redlettermedia ones I literally can't wait for the next one. Gotta go back and look at the older ones too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,136 Posts
    Rev playing Pixel Pirates.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    October 2013
    1,039 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    July 2012
    748 Posts
    Vinny is my favourite vinesaucer
    He sounds like a more voice varied cr1t1k4l, I also think he could do good covers of the Bloodhound Gang
    He actually brought that up on a stream recently, he even did an impression and it sounded really good. Apparently someone convinced them self that cr1tik4l was actually Vinny's alter-ego.

On an unrelated note, they reopened booru registration, so I've been trying to put some stuff on there.

^ Them legs.

38. Post #118
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,136 Posts
    The plot thickens when you realize that Cr1TiKaL has done several corruptions lately using the Vinesauce ROM corrupter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,308 Posts
    Somehow I did it, but over the last couple of days I've caught up on the whole 14 Tomodachi streams.
    Completely worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    20,136 Posts
    Somehow I did it, but over the last couple of days I've caught up on the whole 14 Tomodachi streams.
    Completely worth it.
    Were you the one he mentioned on stream last night about having watched all 13 parts up to that one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)