1. Post #4401
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,856 Posts
    getting in on the 6L action    but I bought it and still need to roll 4B2R   

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #4402
    March 2008
    453 Posts
    I should get a currency tab.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #4403
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,856 Posts
    EZ Phoenix kill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4404
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,836 Posts
    Bought a Starforge earlier, put ~2300 fusings in to it and no 6L

Please, kill me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #4405
    6 link day is over boys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #4406
    May 2010
    373 Posts
    Managed to get a little bit of that 6l magic.

Wasn't even planning on 6 linking it, just wanted to get a 5l so I could sell it (was using brain rattler)
    Soon as I did, I decided to respec into an infernal blow build (slayer ascendancy). It's pretty hilarious - one hit and half the screen explodes.

I am wondering if I have the most efficient links though - currently I have Infernal Blow - Melee Phys - Added Fire - Weapon Ele Damage - Ele Focus - Fire Pen
    You guys think this could be improved?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #4407
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,920 Posts
    I hope you bought that kaom's plate in that state
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #4408
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,836 Posts
    I hope you bought that kaom's plate in that state
    Probably skin transfer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #4409
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    14,808 Posts
    Bought a 5 socket Marohi Erqi for 8 chaos and managed to 5 link it in 30 fuses. Very satisfied. The seller said he'd spent 400 jewellers trying to 6 socket it before giving up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #4410
    round 2 of crazy league rng

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #4411
    wow ok
    December 2007
    17,695 Posts
    I stand by my statement. Hacker confirmed.

Edited:

After spending 1063 fusings trying to 6L a 735 ES Vaal Regalia I think I'm just going to listen to ejonkou's sage advice and just buy a white 6L Vaal Regalia (through The Ethereal cards)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events

12. Post #4412
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,856 Posts
    The Atlas grind continues

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

13. Post #4413
    I did not expect this

10.000 initial shipment refers to the cloth atlas map you get from the supporter packs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Firefox Belgium Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

14. Post #4414
    June 2008
    340 Posts
    Is anyone else getting constant lag spikes when playing from the Texas server? It's almost unbearable at this point. I'm also positive it's not my net as every other game I play seems to be fine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

15. Post #4415
    wow ok
    December 2007
    17,695 Posts

Got it from a terribly rolled Diviner's strongbox in uber lab, along with a Dapper Prodigy and Chains That Bind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

16. Post #4416
    wow ok
    December 2007
    17,695 Posts
    17 shrieking essences of woe, 1 deafening essence of woe, 48 chaos, and ~20 scour/alchs later...

Spent about 8.4ex in total on it (Buying The Ethereal cards, rolling it), it's worth about 10ex. Maybe now I can do Shaper
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #4417
    June 2013
    1,089 Posts
    You have a higher chance of getting a HH by buying those nemesis div cards:

The Valkyrie

Remember this video?:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Romania Show Events

18. Post #4418
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    14,808 Posts
    Hah someone tried to scam me, used the poe.trade copypaste line and changed the amount of currency. He was lazy as fuck though, the formatting was wrong and I had just put up the item like 5 minutes ago.

What a turd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #4419
    June 2013
    1,089 Posts
    Hahaha :D

You'd be surprised to see how many people fall in this trap... (Mapping like a champ, getting a whisper, porting in the HO, not checking the item price, selling it for peanuts.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Romania Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #4420
    Just casually dropped 3 Void cards from a white strongbox and turned it into this

what the fuck is happening to me this league

I'll be awaiting my ratings jon :^)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

21. Post #4421
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    10,615 Posts
    In the meantime have one from me too
    I'm just stockpiling as many essences as I can get hold of to sell after the league ends, especially the corrupted ones
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome India Show Events

22. Post #4422
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,836 Posts

Read about it a million times on the Subreddit and I've just been waiting anxiously for it to happen to me!

The old switcharoo.

That 10 chaos heist lol   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #4423
    June 2013
    1,089 Posts
    "It's me, your brother" :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Romania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #4424
    wow ok
    December 2007
    17,695 Posts

of course i got gloves
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #4425
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,526 Posts
    Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox.

wow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #4426
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,836 Posts

The Minotaur armour set was made for The Brass Dome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

27. Post #4427
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #4428
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,836 Posts
    Flashcat set up a Discord server earlier, so we can finally verablly assault each other. Or, you know, just use for group mapping and hanging out.

>>> Link to join Discord server <<<

Link to join is also available in the guild message/motto/motd in-game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #4429
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,836 Posts

Finally hit 36 Challenges!

AND I BEAT ZIP!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

30. Post #4430
    wow ok
    December 2007
    17,695 Posts
    I have dishonored my family
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #4431
    im sorry but those portals look god awful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Belgium Show Events

32. Post #4432
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,526 Posts
    as does every league reward this time around

the footsteps are not noticeable at all

the back attachment is just what the fuck and doesn't fit anything in the game

the portal is tiny and lame, especially compared to other portals we have
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

33. Post #4433
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,836 Posts
    I like the portals personally, only reward this time around that looks good.

Pretty sure they're Diablo 2 inspired:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

34. Post #4434
    June 2013
    1,089 Posts
    Shieeet, those Diablo 2 portals look hella HD compared to the shite offered by GGG...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #4435
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,836 Posts
    GGG announced plans for patches 2.4.1/2/3

GGG posted:
    2.4.1: Sextant improvements and other Atlas changes discussed in this Manifesto post. We are mostly finished with these changes, so it's just a matter of getting them through QA and into a patch to be deployed to the realm. (Some of the UI ones have already been deployed last week).

2.4.2: Up to three new skills (using the Channelling system). It's hard to predict when skills will be ready, as there a lot of moving parts and balance mistakes in either direction are bad. It's likely that we'll be able to sweep a lot of other minor QOL and bugfix improvements into this patch as well.

2.4.3: The DirectX 11/64 bit version. This is the big one. We're expecting to release it around a month before 2.5.0 comes out so that we have plenty of time to solve any problems that arise. There will be two Path of Exile executables. A 32 bit DirectX 9 version and the new 64 bit DirectX 11 one. Initially, the DirectX 9 version will be the default and you will need to specifically run the DX11 executable if you would like to try it out. Once 2.5.0 launches, we plan to make DX11 the default if your computer is able to run it. The DX11 client significantly improves performance.
    Didn't expect DX11 version so soon! Can't wait!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

36. Post #4436
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    10,615 Posts
    Say what people will about GGG, they are truly passionate about their product, even if they're a few sandwiches short of a picnic when it comes to balancing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome India Show Events

37. Post #4437
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

38. Post #4438
    July 2014
    727 Posts
    What will happen to all of the skill point/item quest rewards? Another good point that was brought up on the PoE forums was the bandits rewards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

39. Post #4439
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,836 Posts
    What will happen to all of the skill point/item quest rewards? Another good point that was brought up on the PoE forums was the bandits rewards.
    Skill points will probably be added to act 5, I assume. Or they'll just increase the amount of quests that give you 2 passive points, like the kill Piety quest in Act 3.

Bandit reward could probably be incorporated in to Act 5 somehow, have a quest in Act 5 Normal that gives you Cruel bandit reward, and have something extra in Act 5 Merciless(or just make the Merciless version give you a rare jewel or whatever) Or just remove Cruel bandits since rewards were meh anyway and give people an additional passive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #4440
    wow ok
    December 2007
    17,695 Posts
    They could add skill point rewards to some of the currently useless quests, like A Swig of Hope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)