1. Post #2361
    BEST HL2RP SCHEMA
    November 2010
    1,771 Posts
    No one expects you to understand what those terms mean right away, but if you at least do some research on those terms and take the time to understand it, then you'll be able to understand what everyone is talking about.
    Everything you need to know to understand the OP is in the OP, we've never had a single person complain besides that guy, except for in the past with the (admittedly) messy recommendation format, which was rewritten to better convey info.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2362
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    3,160 Posts
    Is there any good wireless mouses for gaming?
    I used to play with my MX Master and played really well, but I noticed in some games such as Battlefield 1, because it has a lower DPI setting, the game was very stuttery. When I changed to my deathadder it was perfect.
    Is there a really good gaming mouse that's wireless? I heard some logitech one was meant to be very nice
    Logitech G900 and G403 Wireless

3. Post #2363
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,951 Posts
    Since I don't think it's been posted yet, here's a picture of bst's new mouse (out soon™)

It's essentially an ODM 3360 mouse, but hopefully with a good firmware this time.

4. Post #2364
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,121 Posts
    Hopefully it's flashable this time

5. Post #2365
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,951 Posts
    He confirmed that the MCU will be flashable at some point on OCN.

6. Post #2366
    BEST HL2RP SCHEMA
    November 2010
    1,771 Posts

This video demonstrates exactly why we don't recommend laser sensors, an optical office mouse performs better than a laser "gaming" mouse.

7. Post #2367
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
    November 2010
    6,051 Posts
    My mate bought a Zowie FK2 and it's too big for his 14x7cm hands, what should he get to replace it?

8. Post #2368
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,951 Posts
    My mate bought a Zowie FK2 and it's too big for his 14x7cm hands, what should he get to replace it?
    There aren't that many good mice that are that small.

If he can get one then his best bet is a Ninox Aurora. His other options are a G100s or, failing that, a Kinzu v1.

If he goes for the Kinzu v1 then I suggest buying a used Deathadder 3G off eBay and making a KinzuAdder with it. Requires essentially no actual modification other than swapping the PCBs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)