1. Post #1
    Owner of InsanityRP
    May 2013
    270 Posts
    InsanityRP is a community ran by one sole person who is also the coder of the community. He has one goal. To let the players decide on what they want instead of choosing for them. We have been running servers since 2009 for Garry's Mod, and we never stop pleasing our players. We have a small team of admins, and we are currently recruiting more!

Teamspeak: ts.insanityrp.com

We are now running off a full dedicated box located in Virginia with a huge performance increase!

Box Specs:
    Intel Xeon Processor X3440
    16 GB DDR3
    1 GBPS Uplink

Look for the server IP's below!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    4,728 Posts
    all i see is coder hire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2013
    384 Posts
    pr0 lua c0der. The bar keep does go over 100.... so bad if you call youself a c0der
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    4,728 Posts
    pr0 lua c0der. The bar keep does go over 100.... so bad if you call youself a c0der
    shutup, look at your own fucking posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Squeak Squeak Motherfucker!
    June 2013
    171 Posts
    Nice post at least, not sure if I like the strange sorta attitude of saying your the best or whatever but I'll be sure to check it out if it has players on it.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    748 Posts
    I agree with the above; it sounds a bit pretentious in my opinion.
    I recommend that you use the img_thumb tags for your images rather than img if they are that large. You shouldn't need to scroll to see the whole image.

7. Post #7
    I make graphic designs and lua errors (◡‿◡✿) ‏
    January 2013
    5,197 Posts
    I swear everything custom related to Garry's Mod uses Bebas Neue as a font
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    January 2013
    910 Posts
    Went on when it was empty, couldn't find much things that were coder hire, honostly you did a great job.

8/10 found 2 coderhire things but still very well made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Owner of InsanityRP
    May 2013
    270 Posts
    Went on when it was empty, couldn't find much things that were coder hire, honostly you did a great job.

8/10 found 2 coderhire things but still very well made.
    Thank you Nick for your positive feedback! We did use coderhire for an add on because why not use what is already thereaand it was cheap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10

June 2012
    13 Posts
    all i see is coder hire
    Go fuck yourself

(User was banned for this post ("flaming" - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2013
    15 Posts
    this looks great! i will definitely be on later :-)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Owner of InsanityRP
    May 2013
    270 Posts
    Updated OP with box specs and new info!

13. Post #13
    koz
    OasisRP

July 2012
    371 Posts
    The server was full of RDM when I joined. The admins just sat around while it was going on and didn't take care of it. Ended up getting permanently banned because I told an admin he was bad for not banning rule breakers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #14

May 2013
    1,202 Posts
    -snip-