1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    15,487 Posts
    What are college parties

Edited:

You must not get out much.
    I read everything you say in Mordecai's voice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    19,541 Posts
    What are college parties

Edited:

You must not get out much.
    it seems you've got a fan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,195 Posts
    having sex with drunk women is rape
    What if you're both drunk, who's at fault then?

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    15,487 Posts
    mutual rape.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    I like to constantly remind everyone that I do illegal drugs. I squeeze it into all posts.
    Dennab
    October 2006
    4,158 Posts
    If you honestly think that two drunk people can't, and don't have consensual sex then you've got some serious work to do on your social life and you should probably just leave facepunch alone for a few months.

Now how long are you going to bait me off topic before you finally get bored?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

6. Post #46
    I just don't get drunk. you don't suck down 4 or 5 pints of tea or cola,?
    I do.

This may be why my life expectancy is 30.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    6,739 Posts
    Two coffees in the morning does it for me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    I like to constantly remind everyone that I do illegal drugs. I squeeze it into all posts.
    Dennab
    October 2006
    4,158 Posts
    Why couldn't he just tell me that himself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Also, butre, I think it's a bit foolish and downright inept of you to start passing judgements on other's actions like that without any real proof or evidence of either side's arguments. You're just prodding at random things to try and make yourself seem the higher man.

(as an aside, I'm teetotal, before you accuse me of being a drunk.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #50
    Dennab
    October 2006
    4,158 Posts
    I hope for his sake, that butre really doesn't think like that

11. Post #51
    Voted WORST Gold Member 2012
    August 2005
    20,824 Posts
    I've never gotten a headache while hungover, but my stomach gets irritated by the alcohol and feels terrible even if I prevent the headache by drinking loads of water.
    So you never got drunk on red wine I guess?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    19,541 Posts
    Why couldn't he just tell me that himself?
    no idea why don't you ask him

I hope for his sake, that butre really doesn't think like that
    I do think that drinking specifically to get drunk is stupid and irresponsible but everything else I've said has been argumentative for the sake of it. getting a buzz is one thing but if it's bad enough that you're feeling it the next morning you need to seriously reevaluate your life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    6,749 Posts
    fuck

14. Post #54
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,038 Posts
    no idea why don't you ask him

I do think that drinking specifically to get drunk is stupid and irresponsible but everything else I've said has been argumentative for the sake of it. getting a buzz is one thing but if it's bad enough that you're feeling it the next morning you need to seriously reevaluate your life.
    you need to seriously reevaluate this post. getting drunk as fuck is fun and is totally worth a headache for a few hours. just don't do it every night.

consider leaving the fedora at home next time you go out to party man

Edited:

there's a weird attitude on facepunch that fun is bad. why do people feel that thinking that having fun is bad somehow makes them better than people who like to have fun?

Edited:

"i dont need to drink to have fun" neither do i but i chose to
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    19,541 Posts
    idk about you but I don't find losing control to be fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #56
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,038 Posts
    idk about you but I don't find losing control to be fun
    if by "control" you mean a way you were conditioned to act by an artificial society then yes we totally see this differently. sometimes it's great to completely let loose and be guided by your whims. hopefully your actions don't have permanent consequences but that's life.

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,325 Posts
    I do the drink a glass of water before bed thing and it prevents the headache, but I still get these leftover feelings the next morning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    19,541 Posts
    if by "control" you mean a way you were conditioned to act by an artificial society then yes we totally see this differently. sometimes it's great to completely let loose and be guided by your whims. hopefully your actions don't have permanent consequences but that's life.
    when I say "control" I mean "motor skills", if you're talking "let loose and be guided by your whims" then I think we're on totally different wavelengths. it takes a lot more than "let loose" amount of alcohol to give me a hangover

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,195 Posts
    when I say "control" I mean "motor skills", if you're talking "let loose and be guided by your whims" then I think we're on totally different wavelengths. it takes a lot more than "let loose" amount of alcohol to give me a hangover
    Losing your motor control can be fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #60

July 2012
    1,425 Posts
    What I do is chug a palm of seasalt. Salt in your system retains water.
    Then I drink half a liter of water, or more if I can take it.

Then the next morning I wake up early as hell, because I need to use the bathroom.
    And I don't realize I should've had a hangover until I am done pissing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,488 Posts
    I just don't get drunk. you don't suck down 4 or 5 pints of tea or cola, why would you do it with beer?
    Didn't know that caffeine and ethanol were similar at all.

22. Post #62
    January 2012
    1,833 Posts
    "I don't like what you all like, you guys suck and are alcoholic rapists"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    5,195 Posts
    Didn't know that caffeine and ethanol were similar at all.
    I can tell you right now that you can't run a car on Diet Coke, no matter how many mentos you put in. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,822 Posts
    Getting drunk once in a while doesn't call for life evaluations. If you're doing it every day then that's a different story

17k posts on an internet forum in 5 years, and by your standards that doesn't beg the question "what am I doing with my life"?

I still personally wouldn't ask you the question "what are you doing with your life omg" and start judging you just for frequenting a forum because people have different ways of having fun. Some people like drinking with friends, some people prefer a quiet life. I can understand both, and often do both (not at the same time) but you should also understand both. You say you never get drunk, so I don't see how you can hold an opinion on it without trying it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,797 Posts
    Pretty interesting, the best way to beat a hangover is to chug a shitload of water before bed imo, you have to fight the hangover before it happens.
    This. I remember on the drunkest night of my life, my friends later told me that I kept drinking a bunch of water while I was drunk. I had vomited in my bed and had only gotten five hours of sleep but I guess the water trick worked because when I woke up I felt fantastic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    Dennab
    January 2009
    24,631 Posts
    The actual best way to avoid a hangover, is to not drink ethanol at all.
    Yeah, I can recommend methanol.

Have enough and there won't be any hangover whatsoever.

You won't have to worry about pesky room mates waking you up early, either!

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,797 Posts
    having sex with drunk women is rape
    im glad you added women to the end there otherwise i would have assumed that a drunk man having sex with another drunk man was also rape
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    November 2007
    800 Posts
    I just don't get drunk. you don't suck down 4 or 5 pints of tea or cola, why would you do it with beer?
    You don't drink 4 or 5 pints of tea a day? You clearly don't work in an office, and for me I only drink socially, can't think of anything more depressing than being sat indoors alone drinking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Haha okay Mr anime avatar, calling me beta for getting drunk and hooking up with other drunk chicks, yup totally.
    To ease your social inhabitions and let conversation flow more freely thus getting me laid? You don't suck down that much pop because pop doesn't make you feel good, lmao have you never drank before.
    haha wow you are a terrible poster
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    Dennab
    January 2009
    24,631 Posts
    im glad you added women to the end there otherwise i would have assumed that a drunk man having sex with another drunk man was also rape
    Hey lets go have a glass or two, together

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,797 Posts
    Hey lets go have a glass or two, together
    stranger danger

32. Post #72
    COCKROACHES
    August 2012
    3,434 Posts
    The sad thing is that your steam is on Japanese
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,797 Posts
    The sad thing is that your steam is on Japanese
    maybe he's practicing because multilingualism is a marketable skill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,116 Posts
    Pretty interesting, the best way to beat a hangover is to chug a shitload of water before bed imo, you have to fight the hangover before it happens.
    Helps a bit but isn't a real cure, because dehydration is only a small part of your hangover. Hangover is the overirritation of your nervous system.

edit2: This is why sounds and such may feel very amplified when hungover.

edit: Try for once to drink for real and then try just having some water. See how you feel in the morning.

35. Post #75
    Dennab
    July 2009
    1,708 Posts
    I hardly drink anymore, with so many drugs out there I can take and have a good time on there's simply no need!

Also, no hangover from weed etc

36. Post #76
    Dennab
    December 2009
    18,376 Posts
    maybe he's practicing because multilingualism is a marketable skill
    I really doubt that's the case.

Anyway, there's only once I've ever puked for drinking. That was when I went shot for shot with one of the founders of my Frat with a big thing of Jagermeister. We were fine until we stood up and then the spewing happened.

I've never had a hang over, I felt fine the next day, just needed a shower.

37. Post #77
    July 2005
    145 Posts
    Water before going to bed and weed in the morning, and *PUFF* it's gone.

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,739 Posts
    I'll try and remember to try sprite when I'll get the first hangover.
    So far so good, though.

39. Post #79
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    20,270 Posts
    "Sprite sales skyrocket!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    21,404 Posts
    ive only gotten the movie kind of hangover, aka "oh goooood dude what did we do last night, my head hurrrtssss", like once or twice, most of the time it makes my morning slightly worse but thats it