1. Post #3361
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    5,146 Posts
    I got off today because of snow.
    Hey, whatever floats your boat man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #3362
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,253 Posts
    we still went to school in -25 C

living on a terrestrial equivalent of a Death World has its benefits such as increased resistance to cold
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3363
    I'm a newfoundlander born and bred and i'll be one till' I die
    October 2012
    773 Posts
    There is lots of snow here
    Caused a power plant to have a explosion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

4. Post #3364
    November 2013
    693 Posts
    There is lots of snow here
    Caused a power plant to have a explosion
    When you become a super mutant, please tell us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

5. Post #3365
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,078 Posts
    im bored

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 4Optimistic x 2Artistic x 1Informative x 1Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #3366
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    7,317 Posts
    im bored

This is much more funny to me since I just got through an Ashen's video of him describing the taste of squid as "Squiddy"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #3367
    Seducer of Demons
    December 2011
    3,737 Posts
    I actually know a few people that would do shit like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #3368
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    15,083 Posts
    I actually know a few people that would do shit like that.
    hey jumping into pools when it's freezing is fun. Most of all when you have a friend who did medical law and drunkedly startstalking about all the possible things that could kill you from this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #3369
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,821 Posts
    hey jumping into pools when it's freezing is fun. Most of all when you have a friend who did medical law and drunkedly startstalking about all the possible things that could kill you from this.
    I hear Hypothermia is a great way to die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

10. Post #3370
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    5,511 Posts
    That's dumb.

I've only ever jumped into the super cold water of Lake Michigan once while I was in Chicago during the winter. It was for something called the "Polar Bear Plunge" that was for charity so that's the only reason I did it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #3371
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    5,146 Posts
    It was for something called the "Polar Bear Plunge"
    Are you a bear, Rusty?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #3372
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,558 Posts
    My Blackcat figurine fell off my desk and the hand broke off today :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #3373
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    7,317 Posts
    rip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #3374
    October 2012
    773 Posts
    Perform surgery
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #3375
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    5,146 Posts
    Perform surgery
    Give her a robot arm.
    She'll be a Bionic Blackcat.

16. Post #3376
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,558 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #3377
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,985 Posts
    Those boobs though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #3378
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    7,317 Posts
    meh

Edited:

Minimole seriously tho, take a picture of the hand and the wrist. It might be an easy fix.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #3379
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,102 Posts
    Happy birthday to me!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #3380
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,558 Posts
    happy birthday Jehova (pose unrelated)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #3381
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    5,146 Posts
    Happy birthday to me!
    I need to DL your skin and make you something.

-=-
    Edit:
    For your birthday, Squiddy and I made you a cake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #3382
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,032 Posts
    just use super glue
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #3383
    October 2012
    773 Posts
    Happy birthday to me!
    Happy birthday! : D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #3384
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,985 Posts
    just use super glue
    Or the usual Canadian alternative: Duct Tape.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #3385
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    5,146 Posts
    Random useless content:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

26. Post #3386
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    7,317 Posts

Just a little thing for a big thing I'm doing hey does anyone know how to make shadows not spots?

I know there is that one thread but those commands just make shadows worse for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #3387
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    4,143 Posts
    Dl'd some skins that I haven't gotten around to dl'ing.

First thing I've made in gmod in months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #3388
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,567 Posts
    Dl'd some skins that I haven't gotten around to dl'ing.

First thing I've made in gmod in months.
    If my Max wasn't a being a broken program, I should fix up Ryan's skin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #3389
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,511 Posts

csleader's model is a holograph for some reason   

30. Post #3390
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,355 Posts

csleader's model is a holograph for some reason   
    $mostlyopaque was never applied to that model. It's better if you use my recent perskins since I've learned alot after I first started joining this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #3391
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,511 Posts
    $mostlyopaque was never applied to that model. It's better if you use my recent perskins since I've learned alot after I first started joining this thread.
    i used your old one because i thought i had the new one installed in sfm but i didn't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

32. Post #3392
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,066 Posts
    CS:S game going on, get in chat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #3393
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,355 Posts
    As requested:

Perskinners playing CS:S
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #3394
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,066 Posts
    The Bepis Patrol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #3395
    Seducer of Demons
    December 2011
    3,737 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #3396
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    15,083 Posts
    I see you brought in Mr. Moist Von Liptongue
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #3397
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,182 Posts
    dont mind me guys

just passing through
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Arab Emirates Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #3398
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,189 Posts
    Hey guys! can you pals please tip me some good maps for Poseing? I will Pose the one that tip me if thats a good pay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

39. Post #3399
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    15,083 Posts
    Hey guys! can you pals please tip me some good maps for Poseing? I will Pose the one that tip me if thats a good pay
    GM_BLack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #3400
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    5,146 Posts
    GM_Black is good for scenebuilds,
    I tend to use GM_FacepunchOffice or whatever it's called.
    Most of the RP and CS maps have some nice built in prop and stuff.
    NeoTokyo maps are good too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)