1. Post #5281
    nanomachines
    August 2013
    8,152 Posts
    oh fuck i just laughed like the biggest retard in the middle of class thanks gooddoctor

Edited:

oh fuck page king what do I do I'm on a laptop

Edited:

guys I'm scared what do I do

Edited:

guys please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #5282
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    8,064 Posts

huddling to keep warm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #5283
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    4,144 Posts
    oh fuck i just laughed like the biggest retard in the middle of class thanks gooddoctor

Edited:

oh fuck page king what do I do I'm on a laptop

Edited:

guys I'm scared what do I do

Edited:

guys please
    The best thing to do in the event of an unexpected pageking is to post content.
    Or cry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #5284
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    28,320 Posts
    Or cry and post content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5285
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,558 Posts
    some repost

and old MOLD

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #5286
    I am a huge Faggot.
    March 2012
    392 Posts
    hello everyone. today i bring to you my very own model, a model that i would be using and i would like to call it my personal model. so here he is.

i will be adding changes to him. like adding flames on the jacket, or a skull picture on the back of the jacket with words on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 3Dumb x 2Informative x 1Artistic x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #5287
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    9,487 Posts
    hello everyone. today i bring to you my very own model, a model that i would be using and i would like to call it my personal model. so here he is.

i will be adding changes to him. like adding flames on the jacket, or a skull picture on the back of the jacket with words on it.
    Well at least you have something now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 2Optimistic x 1Funny x 1Friendly x 1Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #5288
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,262 Posts
    don't forget the fedora
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #5289
    I am a huge Faggot.
    March 2012
    392 Posts
    don't forget the fedora
    lol ill think about that to. thanks joazzz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #5290
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    8,154 Posts
    don't forget the fedora
    fuck

you beat me to this

Edited:

and he considers it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #5291
    September 2010
    9,487 Posts
    Are you kidding me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #5292
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,262 Posts
    holy shit how naive can a human being be
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #5293
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,170 Posts
    roll with it guys, i want the skin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #5294
    Ask me about my everything fetish.
    August 2006
    3,853 Posts
    Now Jones has someone to play with in his tomb besides the undead germans he hangs out with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #5295
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,170 Posts
    skull PM me a link to your model and i will add flames and skulls to it for you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #5296
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,262 Posts
    on the plus side he spelled my username right

that's rare
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #5297
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,170 Posts
    i dont understand what's so hard to about jaozzz to spell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #5298
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    5,146 Posts
    holy shit how naive can a human being be
    Maybe he doesn't know?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #5299
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,000 Posts

Haha,very funny.
    http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=18534
    Even if you did hex it on your own,you have no right to call it your "personal model" since it was ported by someone else on the l4d maps site. Or a personal skin for that matter since I do not detect any changes made to the model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #5300
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,490 Posts
    Yay!

I found my old wip skin from prior to my disappearance, now I can combine that with my current one and have SUPER skin!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #5301
    Gold Member
    January 2013
    1,170 Posts
    i found a picture of my first personal skin i ever made

as you can clearly see, it was a very high quality model with tons of features.

Edited:

i'd totally remake it with fingerposing, faceposing, bodygroups and skingroups but the model lacks fingerbones entirely. Where is the model from, anyway?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #5302
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    8,064 Posts

Edited:

posin them grunts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #5303
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,102 Posts

Hurr hurr.
    Is anyone willing to hex it? :3.
    Link if anyone is intrested
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6vo2qcp9snb0rj/LEL.rar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #5304
    September 2010
    9,487 Posts
    Haha,very funny.
    Even if you did hex it on your own,you have no right to call it your "personal model" since it was ported by someone else on the l4d maps site. Or a personal skin for that matter since I do not detect any changes made to the model.
    HE HAD ONE JOB

25. Post #5305
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,511 Posts
    HE HAD ONE JOB
    my first skin is more original than what skull did.

26. Post #5306
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,490 Posts
    i'd totally remake it with fingerposing, faceposing, bodygroups and skingroups but the model lacks fingerbones entirely. Where is the model from, anyway?
    The name Neo Tokyo is coming to mind (the body at least), I'm not 100% sure but I recall seeing some kind of reskin of something to make it look more Half-Life 2 like and I recall reading Neo Tokyo somewhere.

Granted this was a couple years ago so I may be wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #5307
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,032 Posts
    Haha,very funny.
    I was going to say it looked like a rip off of the Ghost Rider comic.

Edited:

Now Jones has someone to play with in his tomb besides the undead germans he hangs out with.
    Last time I entered yours you wouldn't shut up about boner jokes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #5308
    Ask me about my everything fetish.
    August 2006
    3,853 Posts
    Last time I entered yours you wouldn't shut up about boner jokes.
    Last time I entered yours you were spanking a skeleton with your 'magic shovel'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #5309
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,262 Posts
    sp00ky
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #5310
    I am a huge Faggot.
    March 2012
    392 Posts
    skull PM me a link to your model and i will add flames and skulls to it for you
    i am going to work on that. and if it did not come ok, then ill let you do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #5311
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,032 Posts
    Last time I entered yours you were spanking a skeleton with your 'magic shovel'.
    That's called team motivation.

Edited:

I just realized I'm the only one with a skeleton model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #5312
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    28,320 Posts

Wow dude thats as sharp as a linkin park song!

How about you post it when you've actually changed something instead of pretending Ghost Rider is your internet alter ego.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #5313
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    5,146 Posts
    I just realized I'm the only one with a skeleton model.
    Petfe has a zombie, Wraith has a teifling, Norpo has an orc...
    We're a goblin away from having a good set of DnD bad guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #5314
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    12,229 Posts
    nah we already have the fourth bad guy

an elf with a waifu~au~shite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #5315
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,262 Posts
    the hells a tiefling anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #5316
    April 2010
    289 Posts

Rusty bugged me to pose him again so here's the goober about to get a barstock club to the face, low effort pose to satisfy the dingus himself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #5317
    May 2011
    921 Posts
    the hells a tiefling anyway
    Tiefling's a.... well, if you read the D&D 4E back story, Tieflings were rich jerks from way back when who signed packs with devils for more power.

In some variations, they can also be humans with demonic ancestry ("great great great granny got rowdy with an Incubus" kinda thing).

I'd go into details about appearance and all that jazz, but just a picture should do...
    No copyright shit intended, yadda yadda...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #5318
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    15,083 Posts
    Tiefling's a.... well, if you read the D&D 4E back story, Tieflings were rich jerks from way back when who signed packs with devils for more power.

In some variations, they can also be humans with demonic ancestry ("great great great granny got rowdy with an Incubus" kinda thing).

I'd go into details about appearance and all that jazz, but just a picture should do...
    No copyright shit intended, yadda yadda...
    In some variations? You mean in every single bit of DnD material not counting 4ed edition, which is probably the single most reviled piece of DnD. FFS they got rid of the blood war.

That said, up until the 4ed, tiefling were actually randomised. You had a big lit of features which they could pick from. Though some were more typical - horns, redish skin, tails. 4ed than typised them as bighorners.

Here's a pretty big list of randomised features
    http://www.rilmani.org/timaresh/Appearance_of_Tieflings

Probably favourite tiefling picture though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #5319
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,558 Posts
    based on jokes from CSS game nights
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #5320
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,501 Posts
    Where is the model from, anyway?
    I converted that model from an Unreal Tournament 2K4 mod years and years ago. It was one of my first releases. The mod was Neotoyko.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)