1. Post #1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 9Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Watching the world burn is my hobby.
    February 2005
    23,014 Posts
    Huh.

I don't even like RTS' but Day[9] getting into something like this is interesting.

3. Post #3
    x 1 (list)
    Dennab
    September 2011
    6,346 Posts
    *girlish squeal*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    3,209 Posts
    This is good for them. Day9 being an RTS expert will know how to balance their game well and how to make it fun for everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    4,875 Posts
    This is good for them. Day9 being an RTS expert will know how to balance their game well and how to make it fun for everyone.
    Plus he's a very smart and skilled guy in general
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

6. Post #6
    September 2007
    396 Posts
    Hopefully this'll be good, but seeing the flaws after playing a game the first time at release and recognizing the one flaws you make in a game are vastly different skillsets.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    14,807 Posts
    Cautiously optimistic for this. Day9 is probably one of the chillinest casters in the business.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,867 Posts
    Day9 knows his shit, this should be good.

9. Post #9
    Dennab
    October 2007
    26,022 Posts
    Holy shit he looks like the biggest badass of all time in that photo

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,661 Posts
    Day9 is awesome, I love his excitement. I wish nothing but the best for the guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    x 1 (list)
    Dennab
    September 2011
    6,346 Posts
    Holy shit he looks like the biggest badass of all time in that photo

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    I was nice to a hobo once and he bought me this title
    May 2010
    5,562 Posts
    Day9 is fucking awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Manfred confirmed for creative director.